Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Struggling To Get Clients On Upwork? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Struggling To Get Clients On Upwork? (231 Views)

I Am A Pharmacy Student Struggling To Break Into The World Of Coding / How To Get Clients As A Web Designer And The Email Sample To Send Them / Help, How Can I Get Payment From My Ghanian Clients On My Website ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Struggling To Get Clients On Upwork? by Nichesiteseo(m): 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
Getting jobs on Upwork is difficult. You could have the skills, a good portfolio and write compelling proposals and still find it difficult getting gigs.

There's a better way.

You don't have to rely on Upwork to get freelance jobs. Infact, there's way more quality clients outside the platform.

So how do you find clients online on your own. How do you position yourself and your work as compelling as possible to get hired fast?

That's what my newsletter is about. Next issue goes out tomorrow.

I'm the next issue, I'm going to talk about how Arbitrage makes the world go round and how you should take advantage of it.

(1) (Reply)

I Posted Payebb Dot Com For Sale On Namesilo. Will It Attract Buyer @$1750? / I Need Help. / Request: Social Network Site Close To Facebook Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.