Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) (37881 Views)

Is It Really Difficult To Find A Life Partner In US Or Canada? / Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos) / Best Studio For Passport Photos For Canadian Pr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) by able88(m): 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
Gisborne6:
In calabar i paid for 32 pages around 35k or so got it the same day, the funny part is i haven't used it since then.

Please can you assist me to get mine too with the location, contacts and processes that you followed?
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) by able88(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
killmods:
Got mine in less than a week.. I no understand wetin Op dey yarn

Please where and how much did you pay?
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) by kakaflex(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
First and foremost you made a Mistake applying for national passport online. Next time visit their office and apply through someone if not you are on your own.

Secondly, Normally you can get your passport in 3-4weeks, actually got mine in 4weeks through the right process. My friend got his own in 7days paying more fees.

Thirdly, I don't think you can swap from 64page payment to 32page with same money. When you submit your online form....you can't edit.

Just obey them so you can peaceful get your passport
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) by wheelchairboy(m): 8:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
onyxo76:
how you take get am? i;m still waiting for mine for over 3 months now, and i cannot even apply to get it in another state where there is less demand, as i have already captured in osun

I don't know much about Osun o. I applied online in September, they said I should come for capturing in October, I went there, got captured and I was told to come back for it in 3 days. I only paid 17,800. Nairaland gave me the confidence to apply online and it worked out fine.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) by Firefyta: 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Where bro?
I can speak for jigawa
The command is located along sani Abacha way close to Customs state headquarters opposite federal mortgage bank
FYI it's almost deserted if not for the plenty offficers and vendors
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) by Chinny024(f): 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
Vixo99:

People like you are the ones making the country worse... "You thought you are wise"..... For going through due process and not supporting corruption??

I wonder the kind of morals and values you would be instilling in your kids anyway Sha one day those who can't afford that 45K which you could , would come eat your kids and destroy your shops and businesses and all you think you have laboured for....

We should be supporting the digital way of going through the portal , Christians and Muslims sinning the most!

The system is already porous.
You all voted for the dullard and clamoured for change. So,enjoy the change you people supported and stop complaining...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) by Firefyta: 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
Godons1:

.na North get this Country na cheesy grin
Bro na northerner i be and no be say e too soft for the common man down here ooo
We're just faced with daily intimidations from wealthy politicians and their accomplices
I swear to god if I should list out very prominent personalities from my local government you'll be amazed
But they're of no use to us long as you're not ass licking them
But I'll just confess that we have upper hand when it comes to national issues
I can confidently tell you that my local government is well represented in All parastatals in Nigeria and when All i mean All in All
Job offers are handed out on the basis of loyalty to the local emirate or the politicians
Let me give you a clue
Abdullahi dikko inde is a close door neighbor to my family house
Hadiza bala usman too
But non of us works in the customs
And in the case of the NPA an aunt got the job not through the MD

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) by Vixo99: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
Chinny024:

The system is already porous.
You all voted for the dullard and clamoured for change. So,enjoy the change you people supported and stop complaining...

It's funny how no one accepts they voted for the present government...
Well, asides the fact I was in Accra at the time ... I ask did you vote for the opposition?? Did you even go out to vote?

Blame the govt all you want , but you masses are worse than the government and I'm glad after all is said and done , all it takes is for you or one of yours to fall sick and die due to the same poor corrupt system you are here defending ...

That small change you have won't save you then.
Keep encouraging corruption with your lazy a$$

1 Like

Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) by Firefyta: 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
Q
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) by mindtricks: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Same NIS people you flag can view this thread with your details here which can further compound your woes.
Wisdom is key.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 18, 2021
Immigration office calabar airport road
able88:

Please can you assist me to get mine too with the location, contacts and processes that you followed?
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

One thing about me ehnnnn

I hate stress....when I was about to do mine

I just enjoyed my god is good motor to abuja
Got to abuja ....booked hotel.....the next morning took a cab to their office......gave one uniform officer( igbo man) money....about 75k to 80k..that one took me to another officer wearing no uniform( hausa)...did my capturing for a 10 years passport with 64 pages....it was that day I realised igbo and hausas are friends offline...

Went back to the hotel room...enjoy my air condition....later in the evening I carry some runs babe...repeat same thing the next two days..visited nyanya market...I be nor know say abuja get ghetto..visit wuye, wuse..eat iya oya amala.. went to life camp area...karimu...

On the fourth day boom my 10 years passport is already out

Booked a bus back to Benin city where the King is truely king

I nor fit for wahalar
Damnnn niggar so Hausa And Igbo are friends offline grin
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:18am On Dec 18, 2021
IboHausaYoruba:
The truth is not far fetched. It is deliberate because the rate at which Nigerians (youths especially) are leaving for greener pastures is alarming and becoming serious embarrassment to the government. Do you know how many doctors, nurses and masters students that left this year alone! Ministry of interior has placed embargo on the number of passports that could be issued in a year. I got information from the rightful source that this year's quota was already exceeded around August so no passport printing till next year. Also,there is circular secretly passed around all higher institutions that transcripts should be made extremely difficult (if not totally frustrating) to get, they believe vibrant youths are jetting out en mass and it's a serious shame to the politicians. Except your parents are highly placed and ready to cough out money, i doubt you getting passport or even transcript on time.
Anything to get out of Nigeria to Europe legit I will do it, I just want an old oyinbo to marry to japa
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) by Professorcplus(m): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
Vixo99:

Where are you based?

Fresh application or renewal?
If you don't mind, can we link up with the official. I would be going to ikoyi passport office on Monday
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) by calcal: 4:39am On Dec 19, 2021
oldienavie:
@Poster, how old are you ?
You are posting your name and details all over the internet ?
What is the essence of the education that you have if you dont realise you are making yourself susceptible to identity theft.
Please grow up.

You right.

Anyway, those scammers are getting people information via any channel, but they will be tracked down and sent to jail.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) by Vixo99: 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
Professorcplus:

If you don't mind, can we link up with the official. I would be going to ikoyi passport office on Monday

Just approach the Servicom stand , ask of PCO don't act like it's ur first time....

Do your registration online first and print out all you need to print out ...
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) by UdoamakaChioma(f): 11:47pm On Jun 24, 2022
Hello, please can you help me with NIS nasarawa contact? It's urgent please
willexyaho:

About double the price then, with a guy in Nasarawa state.
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) by willexyaho(m): 7:17am On Jun 25, 2022
UdoamakaChioma:
Hello, please can you help me with NIS nasarawa contact? It's urgent please

Send me a mail
You know I can't publicly share his contact.
What is your location?
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) by UdoamakaChioma(f): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
willexyaho:

Send me a mail
You know I can't publicly share his contact.
What is your location?
I stay in Abuja but will like to go to Nasarawa. I have sent a mail
Re: Why Is It So Difficult To Obtain A Nigerian Passport? (Photos) by glo12(f): 6:48am On Aug 16, 2022
scarycuteface:
Applied July, still haven't gotten it even after capturing. And those idiots collected 40k from me at Abeokuta

Please have you gotten yours? Having same issue in Abeokuta, captured since May 11th 2022. Not out till now, please if you have a contact of who can help, please link me up. Tired of waiting 08120098602

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Poor State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Aircraft Model Used By Wigwe Crashed 5 Times In 2023 / Two Bike Men In Accident On Ikorodu Road (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.