Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Help!!! My Car’s AC Stopped Working. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help!!! My Car’s AC Stopped Working. (705 Views)

Should I Buy Seal For My Car's AC Compressor Or Buy Another Compressor? / Car AC Works Well Only In The Morning And Evening But Struggles In Hot Afternoon / I Need Help, My Car Battery Is Draining Itself! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Car’s AC Stopped Working. by tayoccu(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
Good evening,
I drive a Toyota Camry 2000, And the AC just stopped working this afternoon, it’s not blowing hot, the indicator lights are not showing (It came on briefly this evening, and it went off immediately I tried to use the ac).
Does anyone know what could have caused it?
Please enlighten me
Thank you
Re: Help!!! My Car’s AC Stopped Working. by TarOrfeeek: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2021
The Car wants you to try new things.

Buy hand fan and put I side your car.

No be everything be problem

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Car’s AC Stopped Working. by advanceDNA: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
tayoccu:
Good evening,
I drive a Toyota Camry 2000, And the AC just stopped working this afternoon, it’s not blowing hot, the indicator lights are not showing (It came on briefly this evening, and it went off immediately I tried to use the ac).
Does anyone know what could have caused it?
Please enlighten me
Thank you

Visit a good Rewire.. something similar happened to me sometimes back...i entered one madt pot hole.. and my ac just went off... the Rewire said the wire to the compressor got disconnected.. it wasn’t up to 2 minutes he just joined it back and it was fine..
Re: Help!!! My Car’s AC Stopped Working. by tayoccu(m): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
advanceDNA:

Visit a good Rewire.. something similar happened to me sometimes back...i entered one madt pot hole.. and my ac just went off... the Rewire said the wire to the compressor got disconnected.. it wasn’t up to 2 minutes he just joined it back and it was fine..

Thank you
Re: Help!!! My Car’s AC Stopped Working. by tayoccu(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Why do I have a feeling you’re related to Lie Mohammed?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Car’s AC Stopped Working. by tayoccu(m): 2:00am On Dec 18, 2021
advanceDNA:

Thanks once again, I followed your advice and it’s working fine

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Car’s AC Stopped Working. by adamawaboy(m): 5:17am On Dec 18, 2021
Yeah a good rewire, you might also find out if it's not the compressor wire issue, you might also have an ac control board /switch issue(experienced same) .
But ac work no dey finish if you enter wrong hand.
I don spend about hundred +, the AC don stop cold after like 3days.
Re: Help!!! My Car’s AC Stopped Working. by adamawaboy(m): 5:18am On Dec 18, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

(1) (Reply)

I Need Brain Box Number Of Honda Accord 2008 Vin IHGCP368X8A065209 / This Burning Car Was Trying To Overtake Trailer At Owo Road / Uber/bolt Car Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.