Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money (37673 Views)

Will I Regret Not Having Children / Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. / What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by Oizee(f): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2021
isaiah4life:
Two days back, my little brother was diagnosed with malaria. It was indeed severe and I was cash strapped. I told the pharmacist to treat him while I hustle the money for him.

Unfortunately, I was unable to pay for his treatments as promised. Today, the dude just disgraced me in our area. Shouting on top of his voice that he didn't leave his village to serve me here and raining curses like a hurricane.

I was speechless. You know, the borrower is a slave to the lender. I begged him to give me till 30 December 2021 to see how I can raise the 10k. Someone sent me 1k I gave him to hold. If you see the way the dude threw the money at me and insulted my dead father eeh. I was just silent and I bowed out.

I can't even pass my area now because all eyes will be on me. Last last, I know I will make this money.

When I eventually have the money to pay him before the deadline, I will walk up to him, thank him for extending his grace period and leave.

The war is not against him but poverty.
I love the last statement....

9 Likes

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by Oizee(f): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2021
bayo2018:

Thank GOD for life and my parent prayer since then I’ve vowed never to assist any human on earth if you aren’t my family (not even extended ) or I’m getting a tangible value from you.
grin[/b]
this is a very wrong notion, please reconsider.....

10 Likes

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by bayo2018: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
Oizee:
this is a very wrong notion, please reconsider.....
lmao you can say that again sir
I love helping people a lot both young and old
Even in sch person go just bring problem and before you know it I don do transfer fiam cheesy
it was when I fall back to Grass from Grace I realized that
ALL MAN FOR HIMSELF
GOD FOR ALL

Hopefully I will mention you once I open a thread and let you see the dynamics of life we live in.
I love helping people nowadays freely from my heart (only to few peeps sha ) and not when you come to me for help.
If you inbox me for help I’ll just laugh at your problem and tell you God will see it through even though.
Even though you’re coughing blood now trust me I’ll look you and pass

Selah

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by PlanToSucceed: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
Who doesn't have money faces embarrassment every day of his her life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by elonmuxk: 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
hmmm mine was last week, mom is owing 3 people money from weekly savings in her pepper grinders association due to a neighbor she decided to help, the neighbor parked out of the area without notice after collecting first 2 numbers of 200k making 400k in total. leaving my mom to the debt.

The people expecting their money won't hear explanation and last week one came with police to arrest my mom, it was really embarrassing the insults I got from the lady and policemen that I can't help as first born and was helpless watching mom go with them.

Now we have 2 weeks deadline and Police issues too, we put up our house for sale to pay up and relocate after the whole police disgrace, I also posted here on nairaland but nobody is forthcoming for the purchase, or even to use the house as collateral for a loan, it's a total embarrassment because my family have always been a quiet peaceful one without dramas in the area.

Now I can't go out only very late at night

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by Bush2013: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by isaiah4life(m): 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
I just got 5k sir. Still hoping for the completion.

amdman:

Have you gotten the money?
Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by oazeez1991(m): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2021
A man is not dead, even if he stop breathing; he is dead, when his dignity is snatched away from him.

A man without money is a man without dignity.

Poverty is one of the worst things that can ever happen to man.

We should just keep fighting against poverty, and not against fellow men.

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by amdman: 12:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
isaiah4life:
I just got 5k sir. Still hoping for the completion.

PM me

14 Likes

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by Aurelius1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nonexisting:
When the daughter of Jezebel I called girlfriend absconded with everything I had, I nearly begged for food in Abuja. I remember walking into a joint, saw my area nigga and begged him to pay for half plate for me, not even beer. Nigga's exact word "Do I look like father Christmas to you?" I left there with face full of shame and later saw him in the evening buying suya with his babe. That was the day I swore never to beg in this life again.
Don't fret bro. God will pick your call soon. That nigga is an idiot. I don't joke when somebody comes to tell me he's hungry. I make sure I buy him food even if it's on credit because I've been there before and know how it feels like going to beg a stranger for food.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aurelius1:
Don't fret bro. God will pick your call soon. That nigga is an idiot. I don't joke when somebody comes to tell me he's hungry. I make sure I buy him food even if it's on credit because I've been there before and know how it feels like going to beg a stranger for food.
Buy me food....

1 Like

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by isaiah4life(m): 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
Okay, sir. I just did, sir.

amdman:

PM me
Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by Aurelius1(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
BKsoul2:
Buy me food....
Bros, the spirit is willing but the pocket is weak. Don't worry God will bring a helper whose spirit and pocket is willing. grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aurelius1:
Bros, the spirit is willing but the pocket is weak. Don't worry God will bring a helper whose spirit and pocket is willing. grin
Lol.....am a female...... can i dash you 2k please manage it from me...... you want transfer or airtime?

9 Likes

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by Aurelius1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
BKsoul2:
Lol.....am a female...... can i dash you 2k please manage it from me...... you want transfer or airtime?
My sister, God bless you.. May your account never be empty, Thanks

Union Bank
Sagay Oke.

8 Likes

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by mommaJ(f): 4:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nobody wants to be a friend to a poor man. Poverty isn't a place to be in for my people. I have seen, I have cried, I have begged, I have prayed. Now I just do what I can and hope. I currently source gigs online now and work from home with my phone. The sad thing is most come with a requirement for a laptop. Just yesterday here, I lost another gig because I didn't have a laptop as it was a necessary part of the job requirement. It was so painful because kobo nor dey my life and yet I am losing out on jobs. Please if anyone can help me with a laptop even if it's 3rd or 4th hand, so far it's working I will be grateful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aurelius1:

Union Bank
Sagay Oke.
I just sent it now.... am sorry for the delay.... please manage..... Do you live in Lagos I will like to send some food to you....

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by ImaIma1(f): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
Haakeem:
its still disgracing me one wey or the other uptill now,but weting man go do? Na to double hustle be that.....always remember to hustle legit.

PLS read this, I would probably like to travel
back to my hometown this week where
almost my family members are christians,
you no how it feels if you go empty
handed,especially as christmas is near,i need
at total sum of 13k to add up to the 7k i
already budget for the visit,got a lot of
sibling/cosins i promised to buy christmas
gifts(christmas clothe,shoes....etc.) for and
they,and if hopefully someone should show
me luv, i would fufill my promise,because i
know if i don't,they would be heartbroken
and would be left out with nothing to
celebrate this coming christmas. Hustle no
pay me walai,i for nor come they beg
online... On GOD sha.. I would be greatfull if
anyone should help me.
Zenith Bank

You don't promise people what you don't have. Let all these cousins, siblings, etc know the situation so that they don't depend on you. You want to keep up appearances with money that you are soliciting for online.

When you have the money, you can promise heaven and earth. But right now, stay put where you are.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
ImaIma1:

You don't promise people what you don't have. Let all these cousins, siblings, etc know the situation so that they don't depend on you. You want to keep up appearances with money that you are soliciting for online.

When you have the money, you can promise heaven and earth. But right now, stay put where you are.
You dey mind am.... The guy no get problem at all...

9 Likes

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
isaiah4life:
Two days back, my little brother was diagnosed with malaria. It was indeed severe and I was cash strapped. I told the pharmacist to treat him while I hustle the money for him.

Unfortunately, I was unable to pay for his treatments as promised. Today, the dude just disgraced me in our area. Shouting on top of his voice that he didn't leave his village to serve me here and raining curses like a hurricane.

I was speechless. You know, the borrower is a slave to the lender. I begged him to give me till 30 December 2021 to see how I can raise the 10k. Someone sent me 1k I gave him to hold. If you see the way the dude threw the money at me and insulted my dead father eeh. I was just silent and I bowed out.

I can't even pass my area now because all eyes will be on me. Last last, I know I will make this money.

When I eventually have the money to pay him before the deadline, I will walk up to him, thank him for extending his grace period and leave.

The war is not against him but poverty.
Amen bro.... You go make this this....bread...

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by isaiah4life(m): 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
Amen. You too go get pass wetin you hold.

Hammyaladin:
Amen bro.... You go make this this....bread...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by Haakeem(m): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
ImaIma1:

Didn't u read the place that i wrote hustle is not paying? The time i promised them was the time i had enough,i neverexpected there would be a time like this...on GOD i shall bounce back again and invest wisely....
Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by ImaIma1(f): 6:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
Haakeem:
Didn't u read the place that i wrote hustle is not paying? The time i promised them was the time i had enough,i neverexpected there would be a time like this...on GOD i shall bounce back again and invest wisely....

Let them know what's up now. Focus on getting back on track and forget promises made. They will be fine.

Some people are looking for money for food that they will eat. You are looking for money to buy gifts for people.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by Dude397(m): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
ImaIma1:

Let them know what's up now. Focus on getting back on track and forget promises made. They will be fine.

Some people are looking for money for food that they will eat. You are looking for money to buy gifts for people.
Can u help me out with 1k ma'am for food and medications? Pls
Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by solidmyk(m): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
I've got some experience too but wetin I realize be say nobody get your back.
Most of my friends I go out to drink with never dey of help but there'll always be funds to spend in bars, someone who even borrowed money sef no gree repay but em dey see money lavish upandan, one of those reason I dey to myself this days.
In places of worship sef people dey biased, you no get money na wahala..
I sha don come into conclusion say na money dey run dis life, get money you don turn new baby be that everybody wan carry you

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aurelius1:

Union Bank
Sagay Oke.
Did you call me?
Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by ImaIma1(f): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
Dude397:

Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by Dude397(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
ImaIma1:

Na wa o
God bless you

1 Like

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by ImaIma1(f): 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
Dude397:
God bless you

And you too.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
Dude397:
Have you been able to get the 1k?
Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by Dude397(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
Terrible
Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by amdman: 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
isaiah4life:
Okay, sir. I just did, sir.

I have replied your PM.

Respond with your bank details.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Baby Found Under A Bus In Lagos (Pictures) / Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? / Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.