Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money (37677 Views)

Will I Regret Not Having Children / Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. / What Led To The Greatest Flogging You Received As A Kid?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by RapistOnBail: 10:17am On Jan 14, 2022
superintendents:
Rapistonbail come and share yours pls.

grin
grin
Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by Moye04(m): 11:45am On Jan 14, 2022
LettyLayo:
I have responded to all mail

Wale
Nkechi
Bola
Funsho
Gloria
Helen
Christian
Friday
Chuks
Abdullahi
Tega
Chioma
Peace
Cryril
Felicia
God'stime
Emeka
Patience
Eniola

All credited just remaining one more person

15 students have showed interest in crypto remaining 35 people.
You've responded to my mail and i have joined the group but i haven't seen anything yet oo.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by babavik: 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
shaneroberts26:
::

Hi bro,I am very much interested. Please do send to this number as well - 07060914256
Number not registered on WhatsApp
Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by shaneroberts26: 6:36am On Jan 15, 2022
babavik:

Number not registered on WhatsApp

Apologies. Please send to this number
Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Moye04:

You've responded to my mail and i have joined the group but i haven't seen anything yet oo.
Training will commence soon. Kindly be patient.
Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lamanii22:

Ameeen
where u dey
Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by drmuchin: 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
GOD PUNISH POVERTY!

isaiah4life:
Two days back, my little brother was diagnosed with malaria. It was indeed severe and I was cash strapped. I told the pharmacist to treat him while I hustle the money for him.

Unfortunately, I was unable to pay for his treatments as promised. Today, the dude just disgraced me in our area. Shouting on top of his voice that he didn't leave his village to serve me here and raining curses like a hurricane.

I was speechless. You know, the borrower is a slave to the lender. I begged him to give me till 30 December 2021 to see how I can raise the 10k. Someone sent me 1k I gave him to hold. If you see the way the dude threw the money at me and insulted my dead father eeh. I was just silent and I bowed out.

I can't even pass my area now because all eyes will be on me. Last last, I know I will make this money.

When I eventually have the money to pay him before the deadline, I will walk up to him, thank him for extending his grace period and leave.

The war is not against him but poverty.

UPDATE

I paid the pharmacist on the 22nd of December, 2021.

Days ago, I typed the above ordeal to just share my personal experience expecting nothing. I just typed to give a new narrative to how I handled my menace.

It wasn't long before, a good Samaritan (amdman ) reach out to me and credited my account with the exact amount needed to offset my brother's bill. I went to the pharmacist's shop and gave him his money. I thanked him for extending his grace period, appreciated him with an additional 2k to make it 12k for his kind gesture and I apologised for causing him distress.

He was perplexed and thanked me. I said, thank those that helped me out with the money.

He wanted to apologise for insulting my late father, but before he could finish his sentence, I obstructed him and told him not to. I told him I understand his rage and I promised never to cause him or anybody mayhem again.

As he was there trying to be emotional, I left.

Once again, thank you amdman for coming to my aid.

Remember, THE FIGHT IS NOT AGAINST HUMANS, BUT POVERTY.
Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by LawyerLomo(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
ccollins:
this is gross wickedness. Please do not allow the impunity and disparaging SCT of using the police to daunt u. Do not sell your house which has high tangible value becos of loan. Call me ,I am a lawyer so that I can advise u legally n properly to safeguard your property n your mother .call on 091.3920.9998

Sir, can you advise/help me legally to safeguard my property?

This is the only possession we had and it was subjugated from us.

We were strip of our only possession, by my fathers friend..

Can I call you?
Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by ccollins(m): 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
LawyerLomo:

Sir, can you advise/help me legally to safeguard my property?

This is the only possession we had and it was subjugated from us.

We were strip of our only possession, by my fathers friend..

Can I call you?
pls ,do call me on any of my contacts 09139.20999.8
Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by Useku(m): 12:45am On Mar 20, 2022
tosyne2much:
Send me a PM let me introduce you to something you may thank me for

H
Re: The Worst Embarrassment You Have Received As A Result Of You Not Having Money by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
isaiah4life:
Two days back, my little brother was diagnosed with malaria. It was indeed severe and I was cash strapped. I told the pharmacist to treat him while I hustle the money for him.

Unfortunately, I was unable to pay for his treatments as promised. Today, the dude just disgraced me in our area. Shouting on top of his voice that he didn't leave his village to serve me here and raining curses like a hurricane.

I was speechless. You know, the borrower is a slave to the lender. I begged him to give me till 30 December 2021 to see how I can raise the 10k. Someone sent me 1k I gave him to hold. If you see the way the dude threw the money at me and insulted my dead father eeh. I was just silent and I bowed out.

I can't even pass my area now because all eyes will be on me. Last last, I know I will make this money.

When I eventually have the money to pay him before the deadline, I will walk up to him, thank him for extending his grace period and leave.

The war is not against him but poverty.

UPDATE

I paid the pharmacist on the 22nd of December, 2021.

Days ago, I typed the above ordeal to just share my personal experience expecting nothing. I just typed to give a new narrative to how I handled my menace.

It wasn't long before, a good Samaritan (amdman ) reach out to me and credited my account with the exact amount needed to offset my brother's bill. I went to the pharmacist's shop and gave him his money. I thanked him for extending his grace period, appreciated him with an additional 2k to make it 12k for his kind gesture and I apologised for causing him distress.

He was perplexed and thanked me. I said, thank those that helped me out with the money.

He wanted to apologise for insulting my late father, but before he could finish his sentence, I obstructed him and told him not to. I told him I understand his rage and I promised never to cause him or anybody mayhem again.

As he was there trying to be emotional, I left.

Once again, thank you amdman for coming to my aid.

Remember, THE FIGHT IS NOT AGAINST HUMANS BUT POVERTY.

Lol who created Poverty If not your fellow HUMANS. You make sure you keep fighting "BOTH HUMANS & POVERTY" If you want to make headway In life. There Is heck no way you want to fight Poverty and You won't be In constant battles with your fellow Humans. The world Is a War Zone which only the "Powerful, The People Of Wisdom & Knowledge" Excel and Survives. Know this and be emancipated. Don't get too Emotional..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Did This Ever Happen To You As A Kid? / Can A Woman Return Her Bride Price, And Should The Man Accept? / Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.