Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Do You Remember "Wetin Dey"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Remember "Wetin Dey"? (324 Views)

Wetin Dey Do Una Nigerian Girls? (Disturbing Pictures) / See Wetin Dey Hungry Me [Picture] / What Has Love Made You Do That Annoys You Anytime You Remember? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember "Wetin Dey"? by FiverrTutor(m): 1:05am On Dec 17, 2021
This program was tha bomb in 2007. It featured some great actors and actresses. Its theme centered on safe sex and hiv issues. During this time I was a young bad guy in the university.

Here is the link to the program :<iframe title="vimeo-player" src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/42182220?

(1) (Reply)

A Paradox Of Sexual Saturation (opinions) / Lady Who Got Dumped By Boyfriend On Xmas Day, Finds Love Again Immediately / Why You Should Not Give Up On Marriage - My Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.