Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Must SEE Before Purchasing A Gaming Laptop - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Must SEE Before Purchasing A Gaming Laptop (1997 Views)

Will You Play Online & Offline PC Games In A Gaming Lounge? / My Son Wants A Gaming Computer, What Would You Recommend? / A Gaming Company In Enugu Is Hiring! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must SEE Before Purchasing A Gaming Laptop by NoFucksToGive: 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
[s]
Vock:

Guessed so. That means you have no 'real life doings like my mates.'

Go and wallow in your stupidity and poverty in 'real life'
[/s]

Shut up !! Game freak
.Stupid gamefreak!! GTAV is not real life its a game you idiot!!! grin
Illiterate cant spell grin, start illiterate indeed useless foolish gamefreak at your age grin
E pain am!!! Go ahead and type more long epistles i wont read!!
Cry me a river of your delicious tears game freak!!
[img]https://c./MCn_GMSSqAsAAAAd/lol-laughing-hysterically.https://c./puDwsd3hmTwAAAAM/laughing-hysterically.gif[/img]
Re: Must SEE Before Purchasing A Gaming Laptop by jikins(m): 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
Vock:

On a norms, I don't reply trolls on the internet but your ranting is too nauseating to ignore. You might even be a kid who can't face him on the streets. You need to be schooled, though I don't have the time for that.

Crafteck that you're trolling is a boss, gaming is his passion and side hustle. I am a grown-up, married and I play games every single week. Asides that, I follow gaming channels on YouTube and twitch in my free time. I follow the gaming section on Nairaland every day. It's a hobby, For some, it's a hustle. People make millions of dollars from professional gaming and if I was that skilled in gaming, I would never work a 9-5 job in my life.

Just shut the hell and stop publicizing your ignorance.

Glad to know there are sane people in this country!

1 Like

Re: Must SEE Before Purchasing A Gaming Laptop by Vock(m): 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
jikins:

Don't mind the fool, he thinks he can just come here to troll his elders with getting a befitting reply.
Re: Must SEE Before Purchasing A Gaming Laptop by dyrane(m): 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
There's no age limit to liking video games as long as you still have a life outside it.
NoFucksToGive:
[s][/s]

This is what every mentally handicapped man child who is addicted to video games says... Listen i play videogames , i just dont obsesses over them. infact i could care less what anyone says about laptops desktops or video games!! why? because they are just a hobby period!!! i dont sit down and obsess over movies or angrily correct someone who thinks the starwars prequels are good movies no!! why because they are just .. movies!!

You are obviously a game freak and that is repulsive.. Video games are make believe and not real life.. Your knowledge on gaming systems is worth zero in the real world.

Grow up
Re: Must SEE Before Purchasing A Gaming Laptop by dyrane(m): 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
Anyway if anyone want to get pc games, contact me on 08104103976. Delivery nationwide.
Continue the violence
Re: Must SEE Before Purchasing A Gaming Laptop by Crafteck1: 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2021
jikins:

Not everyone deserves your response, dont reply fools, just say you agree and move om
Re: Must SEE Before Purchasing A Gaming Laptop by becky39000(m): 3:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
ReactExpress:

You even had to explain your dig to him. Omo you try oh, its clear this guy cant reason no waste time.

Bro I tire ooooo!!!

This is how the guy trolls on gaming threads attacking gamers at the slightest provocation.

They shouldn't reply the guy again its a waste of time.

Afterall silence is the best answer for a fool @ 40 angry
Re: Must SEE Before Purchasing A Gaming Laptop by shopwiser: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[/s][s]

Paddy sorry o, but the energy you use on all these gaming and video gaming matters is exhausting o..

You know you are a grown man now o? you should leave certain things for your children! haba i like games too but men i dont have this energy to be ontop every matter gaming laptop desktop this and that, spend more time talking about crypto than video games pls you are not a child any more undecided
this dude craftek is into the gaming business...he breathes gaming...he earns living through gaming...so your statement isn't it at all ....not everyone ventures into one part of something to make money...if only you meet him in reality..you will retrace your statement sha
Re: Must SEE Before Purchasing A Gaming Laptop by Crafteck1: 7:18am On Dec 27, 2021

1 Like

Re: Must SEE Before Purchasing A Gaming Laptop by wman(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2021
See how this troll ruined this thread with his stupidity? And why were people even replying him? U
Don't feed trolls. You make them happy by replying them.

As for Op, your topic is half-baked. You didn't even mention anything about graphics card.

A GTX 1060 is still manageable for now. It can play recent games albeit on medium for most and low for the most demanding ones. It should cost about N300k or so due the poor economy.

A GTX 1660Ti will play anything released now.

GTX 1070 and 1080 are still very okay.

The 2000 and 3000 series are great if you have money.

If sapa dey and you don't mind playing soccer and few years old games, you can get 860 and 960.

Meanwhile I have over 11 TB of PC games for sale

https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
Re: Must SEE Before Purchasing A Gaming Laptop by Crafteck1: 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
wman:
See how this troll ruined this thread with his stupidity? And why were people even replying him? U
Don't feed trolls. You make them happy by replying them.

As for Op, your topic is half-baked. You didn't even mention anything about graphics card.

A GTX 1060 is still manageable for now. It can play recent games albeit on medium for most and low for the most demanding ones. It should cost about N300k or so due the poor economy.

A GTX 1660Ti will play anything released now.

GTX 1070 and 1080 are still very okay.

The 2000 and 3000 series are great if you have money.

If sapa dey and you don't mind playing soccer and few years old games, you can get 860 and 960.

Meanwhile I have over 11 TB of PC games for sale

https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Must SEE Before Purchasing A Gaming Laptop by mikebroad75: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
ieemmanuel:
Can I get a good gaming system with all you listed for 300k
I would like to purchase a generator from Wattinsider. Check out https://wattinsider.com/ and let me know what you think is the best generator for me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Most Dangerous Game You Ever Played? / Can You See The Baby In This Picture? / Ps Vita Fifa21 And Pes 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.