Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

How To Get Rewards On Mcdonald's App? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get Rewards On Mcdonald's App? (180 Views)

WP Undercover Review 2023: Wordpress Plugin Created By Matthew Mcdonald / Coupon Codes & Gift Voucher Mcdonald - HAPPY MEAL / Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Tempting Her To Eat (read Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rewards On Mcdonald's App? by candymen7171: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2021
McDonald is one of the yummiest snack brand with iconic like cheese burgers, Ham burger, pancakes, hash brown and fries! No doubt due to it's delicious food, it has so many loyal customers. McDonald has various offers released for it's customers from time to time. The best way to earn rewards in McDonald is to download the app and when you start ordering the food from the app, you can earn coupons, rewards and even some cashbacks.
Let me tell you that using the app to order food or scanning in-store will rack up points on purchases, which can be exchanged for free menu items. Each dollar spent equals 100 points. Once customers reach 1500 points, they're eligible to redeem a free item. So, all that the customer has to do is to download the app and create a account. After that, you can start collecting points and redeem the free items. what is more amazing is that fact that you can also enjoy the reward of free fries from time to time.
Rewards and coupons are an interesting marketing strategy of the companies to attract the attention of the customers and clearly McDonald is doing a great job in garnering the attention of the customers.
for more info & Coupons visit - Mcdonald's Gift Voucher

(1) (Reply)

How I Got A 7.5 Band Score In My IELTS Exam On My First Try / 2014 Foreign Used Red On Cream Toyota Camry LE / Pls Don’t Comment If Your Response Won’t Be Sensible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.