Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,114 members, 7,779,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:28 AM

What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes - KDP Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes - KDP Business. (345 Views)

Do Not Start Amazon Kdp Business If You Don’t Know These 15 Facts About It. / Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022 / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes - KDP Business. by myjourneysofar: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2021
So, I just borrowed money to write two books.

I saw another book doing well in the market. I contacted my friend who studied in one of the schools in the US to help me write and that I will pay him.

The money I offered was 33% than what my writer normally charge.

He complained and suggested that he will write the book while we share the royalties. I was OK and gave him the title.

Three weeks later, he said he gave it to someone else to write but the person did not finish the writing. He said he was going to compete it and send it to me. Two months plus without hearing from him but today, he just called me that he wants me to teach him how to get the book uploaded to amazon.

I was pissed although I promised to.
I have asked him severally to join this journey some years back but he was never interested.

I just feel pained but gets to move on.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes - KDP Business. by isaiah4life(m): 9:38am On Dec 17, 2021
Someone should give OP tissue to clean his tears.

Shit happens but we mooooooove
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes - KDP Business. by myjourneysofar: 9:58am On Dec 17, 2021
isaiah4life:
Someone should give OP tissue to clean his tears.

Shit happens but we mooooooove

Soft napkin will be better.

The title sold like mad and I discovered it very late.

I will still write it though shits will always happen

Thank you.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes - KDP Business. by freeborn02: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2021
myjourneysofar:

I saw another book doing well in the market. I contacted my friend who studied in one of the schools in the US to help me write and that I will pay him.

He complained and suggested that he will write the book while we share the royalties. I was OK and gave him the title.

Three weeks later, he said he gave it to someone else to write but the person did not finish the writing. He said he was going to compete it and send it to me. Two months plus without hearing from him but today, he just called me that he wants me to teach him how to get the book uploaded to amazon.

I have asked him severally to join this journey some years back but he was never interested.

Hire me for your writing. I'll always do a good job.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes - KDP Business. by myjourneysofar: 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
freeborn02:

Hire me for your writing. I'll always do a good job.

Alright.

What types of books can you write well.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes - KDP Business. by freeborn02: 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
myjourneysofar:

Alright.

What types of books can you write well.

I write on investment, lifestyle, health and wellness, biography, self-help, travel, etc.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were In My Shoes - KDP Business. by Galacious1: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
myjourneysofar:

was the title too hard to write?

(1) (Reply)

You Want To CHILL With The Big Boys ! / All Digital Marketing Resources & SEO Tools To Grow Your Online Businesses. / Volkswagen T4 Bus For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.