Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) (43579 Views)

Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) / Buhari Cuts N/assembly Budget By N14.5bn / Buhari Cuts His 76th Birthday Cake In Aso Rock, Abba Kyari Sings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by kenodrill: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
Fulfilled man!
Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by EverBlazingy2k(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
Mr. Terrorist.

The blood of innocent Army and Nigerian your boys so called boko haram, bandit, hernsmen will be upon your family even unto 20 generation.

I can't waste my birthday wishes on you.
Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by phazotron(m): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Terrorist Celebrating with terrorist
Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by fredoooooo: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday sir
Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by Purpleflower: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
Since wey dem born me na 79 years this man be. Na wa oo
Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nigeria can burn to ashes;he doesn't care ! He is only concerned about the happenings in his native Niger republic ! Fulani of any kind should never be allowed any where the seat of power in Nigeria again. They are not Nigerians and as such do not have the interest of the country at heart. Nobody should tell me about Yaradua because he did not reign long enough on the throne for us to know his true characters !
Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by desiredhome: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
Earlystar698:
Nothing to see here other than failed set up people celebrating a terrorist for his fake age cheesy
Una no never tire to dey wail ....?...
And the man is enjoying himself..... grin

Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by dahmie2013: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
Happy birthday President Mohammed Buhari! Many more years..Congratulations... God bless you.
Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by desiredhome: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
EverBlazingy2k:
Mr. Terrorist.

The blood of innocent Army and Nigerian your boys so called boko haram, bandit, hernsmen will be upon your family even unto 20 generation.

I can't waste my birthday wishes on you.

And what will your birthday wishes do to him?... will it add more years to him? Haters must always hate

Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by emonis88: 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
If this was in 2014 APC would ve bn shouting , that bandits r kidnapping n kill people, bokoharam has bn killing people, the northern youths r protesting cus of d incessant killings in d north, hunger n hardship is everywhere in d land, increase in vat,tax,Nepa bill,our farmers being terrorized by bandits , but our president went to Turkey to go n cut cake, baked with our own common wealth. R there no bakers in Nigeria that can bake such a cake here? But now look at all of them keeping quiet n even congratulating d president ,that he went to Turkey to go n cut cake , just cus he is of them. U see Hippocracy il kill this country, and when it does, everyone go kukuma hear am , all of us can't run to UK, or US, Canada, and the rest. Someone put his interests aside and built those countries so their children can ve a future, but we r destroying our country thinking we il take our children out of d country and they il be fine, humm! Ok let us know if everyone of us go Japa!
Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by Verysmart101: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
SARSCoV2:

Oh! Seems you have forgotten! Boko Haram dealt more blows to Nigeria then, compared to now.

Don’t tell me you have forgotten. It was a binning spree

My friend ur so unwise honestly.Nigeria only had bokoharam to deal with during Jonas regime but now we have many branches of terrorism ranging from bandits,iswap,killer miyeti alla etc.Can u travel to ur village by road now without the fear of being kidnapped? Use ur brain please.is there no single day hunderds of people aren't being killed in Nigeria during this regime.
Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
sweerychick:
Happy birthday Mr President, I've decided to stop criticizing u because no one can actually fix this country perfect, the best thing we can all do is to join hands collectively and make Nigeria a better place "...

This was actually my birthday wish to ex president Goodluck Jonathan 2013 grin...

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by orisa37: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR PRESIDENT.

HOWEVER THE CELEBRATION IN A FOREIGN LAND NEEDS MORE TO BE DESIRED.

IT'S RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY. IT'S ALSO OIC.
Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
I hope he chokes on that cake and dies
Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
Why this man kon tin like this.
Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
fredoooooo:
Happy birthday sir

You will not live to see 2022
Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by Rexwalters1: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
conductor20000:
This is the abomination Tinubu and his suffersticated brothers hoisted on us while removing the first ever Niger Delta president we were managing all because he accorded Ndigbo with equality and respect unlike the others before him.

See person Bandits killed a lawmaker in his Katsina state few days ago. Chai.

Thiefnubuu
The President should have also stopped you from joining con fraternities for school?
Hypocrites keep deceiving yourself, you are not ashamed to be still whining about an incumbent President defeated by the opposition?

If I ask you to mention one thing your state Governor or Government has done for you from 2009 till date, you wouldn’t be able to mention any?

Nonsense Ipobian.
Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by Rexwalters1: 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
KennethEnyi:

You will not live to see 2022
What kind of demon are you? This is the ungrateful thing that imagines others will work to make his life blissful?

Just had to view your profile to imagine what kind of a human being would say such a thing?
Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by Rexwalters1: 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
ilduce31:
Why this man kon tin like this.
Pharisee, he is a vegetarian, hope you live to be 79, congratulate dont hate.

The President is not the reason that you are a Peasant, there are 200 million just like you in the jungle.
Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by ayenale1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
FFK and food is like 5&6
Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by Rolexjerry(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
sweerychick:
Happy birthday Mr President, I've decided to stop criticizing u because no one can actually fix this country perfect, the best thing we can all do is to join hands collectively and make Nigeria a better place "...

This was actually my birthday wish to ex president Goodluck Jonathan 2013 grin...

Who told you that no one can fix this country. China was a third world country like you not too long ago. Now look at where they are. Nigeria can only be fixed if you stop voting for people like Buhari and Tinubu as president and start thinking of people with the capacity of moving this country forward.
Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by Habib101: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
And we should join celebrate am abi, NONE, complete the rest statement
Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by Yusman316(m): 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
All these people screaming the president went to Turkey to celebrate his birthday, I hope you know he actually went there for a summit and it happens to be his birthday. Though celebrating it in another country is totally wrong. He should do that as a private citizen not as president of a country. That is just so insensitive to what people are going through back in the country he governs
Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by Rochasstatue(f): 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
It shall be well with you PMB.
79 looks so good on you.
You have lived a life of contentment and uprightness.
You have achieved the loftiest of heights in life.
Ride on sir.
Bismillah raamani raahim..
All will be well.
Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by FaithBrain1994(m): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
Buhari will be 77years in 2023. His age is not adding but subtracting every year. This i have seen.
Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
This nigga's in his 80s....
Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by Captain92: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
Mr president, hungry people are angry people, inflation is causing havoc in this country, do the needful
Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by divineshare(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ovamboland:

You don't know anything, he's not less than 290

Haba!
Re: President Buhari Cuts His 79th Birthday Cake In Turkey (Photos) by Maxwell4404(m): 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
I know understand you leave 9ja your home land and the first Citizen in Nigeria, you went to Turkey to do what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ / Peter Obi Visits The Palace Of Oba Of Benin (Photos, Video) / CBN Moves Departments To Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.