Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India (54863 Views)

Residents Lament The Invasion Of Famished Monkeys Into Their Homes In Lagos / Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by khilardz(m): 5:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
Banditry in India. Crazy things are happening.. shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by tctrills: 5:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
rajiedreez:
Happenings in India
The video shows dogs pursuing monkeys not the other way round
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by YourFavorite21(m): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
They can only try it with an Ekuke or any puppy .

Those monkeys no go fit come near a fully grown or Caucasian shepherd or Doberman pinscher grin
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Dreytonisback(m): 5:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
Even monkeys know what if means to loose a close /loved one
Unlike humans beings especially Africans (Nigerians)
They'll rather join hands to kill their own brothers just for money

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by ukpahu(m): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2021
my calabar ppl will like this
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by BabaIbo: 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
abobote:
So monkeys have sense of revenge, and they are yet to attack Africans that have been using them for pepper soup

You want them to go extinct?

Don't you know it will be a further justification for killing them(monkeys) for pepper soup;
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Egein(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
Na. Even nor do pass like this.
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by We4all: 6:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
I have heard stories of monkeys raping women. I used to doubt it but now I believe the story is true.

Monkeys are underdeveloped men and act exactly like humans. Damn! I hate them though.
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Jmichael1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
jeff1993:
Strange things!!!!!

Please NL family .... I need someone toentor me in a digital.money making skill ..... I don't want to be broke again next year

abeg contact me ooh incase u see any body to teach,me self wn learn as well bcus brokeness is the highess kind of fever
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by headbasher96(m): 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2021
0taPiaPia:

I dey tell you grin
u know the matter na

1 Like

Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Bimpe29: 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
This is what happens when you give wild animals some freedom and make them realise they are demigods.

Just imagine monkeys that should be scared of coming out in the open are now having the balls to practice cultism.

Very soon we will hear of pythons swallowing humans in Idemili.
Why Idemili came to your mind, of all the places?
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by cybriz82(m): 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
Abegiii make we no put matter for Indian matter..after na wetin some of them dey worship b that..
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by DoggoneDogg: 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
Bimpe29:

Why Idemili came to your mind, of all the places?

No be una dey give pythons liver in the name of deity?
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Cmoni1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
headbasher96:
Somebody should tell those monkeys to migrate to nigeria we give them 3days if their population remain the same.

Na god

Na monkey u dey beat chest for, weidone sir
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by AJohnnasa(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ngwababe, bịadị.
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by JaskanFactor: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
This is what happens when you give wild animals some freedom and make them realise they are demigods.

Just imagine monkeys that should be scared of coming out in the open are now having the balls to practice cultism.

Very soon we will hear of pythons swallowing humans in Idemili.

Just in case you dont know, places that treat animals bad are cursed.

Look at your statement, and then look at Nigeria, is it not the case that most of the population are looking to escape.
Cause whatever the people do to the animals, they will eventually do to each other, thats the law.

Everything that can suffer electric shock is an electric being , we are part of electrical civilisation that has rules of Karma.
Believe it or not What goes around truly does come around every time.

Look at your statement , then look at your country and tell me am wrong.
You live in country where those killing the population have been declared civil servants.
There is no such thing as a free kill, even down to insects .
If you dont respect mother nature, she will teach you a lesson for never forget.

There is only one electrical creature turning into all the people, plants and animals, and it cares about all equally,
They know this in India.

Beware for most of the creatures that live in the world are not visible to naked eye, getting a cctv camera for your house will surely allow you to see some more of them, as i noticed some that come to play with my cats inside my living room, creatures that look like white cloud.

You dont know where you are, if you dont think there is price to pay for hurting life that mother nature took months to make.
That is why, respect for all forms of life no mattes how big or small is a source of spiritual power, they know this in India.
Mother nature cares for those who care for her own.

Most of whats around you, you cannot see with naked eye, but we are under the sea, the sea of invisible electrical chi energy thats giving shape to plants animals and the secret is given away by the clouds, the same thing giving clouds shape in the sky is also on the ground, this chi field is what Kungfu is based on , harnessing this energy , KungFu is an electrical activity .

An electrical phenomenon that lends its power to those that care, caring is power, they remember this in India.
Dont judge by what you see, but interrogate your feelings like one thats has observed a mystery.

Wickedness follows Wickedness, dont even pull a leaf off a tree unless you need it. Cause the one who put it there with pains is all around you like the water of the sea is all around the fish.

Look at your statement, then look at your country, can you see the connection.

The universe was not built by hate and destruction, it is was built by care.
Thats is why your conscience is your greatest asset, grow it, or abuse it.

As Mainly P Hall said in one of his speeches, in ancient times the monkeys had thier own kingdoms, where people would send ambassador to them, and they know when they have reached the den of monkey king when they find female monkeys with their tales tied together.

There was also diplomatic relationship between the world of people and those that people refer to today as minerals, Gold, Zinc, Copper etc cause in those days they could communicate with these entities and treated them with utmost respect.

The rule of nature is simple, once your life no longer respect life, you wont be around for much longer also.

Remember this very well
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
I dont know why weird things happen in India
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by errigdee: 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2021
fear these species
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by DoggoneDogg: 8:32pm On Dec 18, 2021
[s]
JaskanFactor:

Just in case you dont know, places that treat animals bad are cursed.

Look at your statement, and then look at Nigeria, is it not the case that most of the population are looking to escape.
Cause whatever the people do to the animals, they will eventually do to each other, thats the law.

Everything that can suffer electric shock is an electric being , we are part of electrical civilisation that has rules of Karma.
Believe it or not What goes around truly does come around every time.

Look at your statement , then look at your country and tell me am wrong.
You live in country where those killing the population have been declared civil servants.
There is no such thing as a free kill, even down to insects .
If you dont respect mother nature, she will teach you a lesson for never forget.

There is only one electrical creature turning into all the people, plants and animals, and it cares about all equally,
They know this in India.

Beware for most of the creatures that live in the world are not visible to naked eye, getting a cctv camera for your house will surely allow you to see some more of them, as i noticed some that come to play with my cats inside my living room, creatures that look like white cloud.

You dont know where you are, if you dont think there is price to pay for hurting life that mother nature took months to make.
That is why, respect for all forms of life no mattes how big or small is a source of spiritual power, they know this in India.
Mother nature cares for those who care for her own.

Most of whats around you, you cannot see with naked eye, but we are under the sea, the sea of invisible electrical chi energy thats giving shape to plants animals and the secret is given away by the clouds, the same thing giving clouds shape in the sky is also on the ground, this chi field is what Kungfu is based on , harnessing this energy , KungFu is an electrical activity .

An electrical phenomenon that lends its power to those that care, caring is power, they remember this in India.
Dont judge by what you see, but interrogate your feelings like one thats has observed a mystery.

Wickedness follows Wickedness, dont even pull a leaf off a tree unless you need it. Cause the one who put it there with pains is all around you like the water of the sea is all around the fish.

Look at your statement, then look at your country, can you see the connection.

The universe was not built by hate and destruction, it is was built by care.
Thats is why your conscience is your greatest asset, grow it, or abuse it.

As Mainly P Hall said in one of his speeches, in ancient times the monkeys had thier own kingdoms, where people would send ambassador to them, and they know when they have reached the den of monkey king when they find female monkeys with their tales tied together.

There was also diplomatic relationship between the world of people and those that people refer to today as minerals, Gold, Zinc, Copper etc cause in those days they could communicate with these entities and treated them with utmost respect.

The rule of nature is simple, once your life no longer respect life, you wont be around for much longer also.

Remember this very well

[/s]

With all these jargons, explain why the most evil of humans usually outlive the good ones??
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Kirkman: 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
BigDawsNet:
They can't try it with Chihuahua
Why did you say so sir?
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by JaskanFactor: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

With all these jargons, explain why the most evil of humans usually outlive the good ones??

The wicked may remain walking amongst people, but to say they are still alive is a wrong statement.

And As Rudolf Steiner and the book revelation said , the day will come when the walking dead amongst men will physically look different too, thier faces will come to resemble the beast in thier hearts.

Not all the people you see on the street are people, some are people, some angels only here for a day, and many are beasts with dead souls.

Its not Jargon, its a warning, some of those those you call animals, a single hair on thier head is worth more than all the lifes of men in a city.
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Vokians(m): 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
Animal street war. I hope they don't end up chasing humans
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by DoggoneDogg: 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
JaskanFactor:

The wicked may remain walking amongst people, but to say they are still alive is a wrong statement.

And As Rudolf Steiner and the book revelation said , the day will come when the walking dead amongst men will physically look different too, thier faces will come to resemble the beast in thier hearts.

Not all the people you see on the street are people, some are people, some angels only here for a day, and many are beasts with dead souls.

Its not Jargon, its a warning, some of those those you call animals, a single hair on thier head is worth more than all the lifes of men in a city.

Oga leave me alone abeg. I don tire for you.

1 Like

Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by ngwababe(f): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
AJohnnasa:
Ngwababe, bịadị.

This is war.
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by pacespot(m): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
grin the dogs were hunting the wrong preys cheesy
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by GetMeRight: 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
jrobbins:
Fulani monkeys

More like IPOB monkeys
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Laideabdulahi: 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nonsense

Nowadays Exaggeration na im full news

Embellished stories everywhere

The monkeys ensured they killed a round figure.
The pictures displayed are just two scenes.
Na for two scenes them kill 250 dogs
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by osazuwa23: 9:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
op are you sure it not the dogs who kileld monkey there no way a monkey cna pick up a dog of that size while climbing fake news undecided
rajiedreez:

SOURCE: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10320853/Enraged-monkeys-kill-Indian-towns-entire-population-250-DOGS-throwing-heights.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xSZDV_e1WU
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
Monkeys have feelings, they get angry and they are sometimes happy and they also reverange, they hate being cheated
There was one popular, intelligent monkey in my street when I was a kid, we use to play with the monkey and get away with it, sometimes my friends and I will pack stones and replace it with sweet pack and show it to the monkey and it will come rushing to us while we throw the fake sweet and run as fast as we could, this went on for a while, and the monkey stop coming after us when we present the fake sweet pack for it
Fast forward to one day, I tried the same thing, it got the fake sweet from me open it and ran after my poor life and I tried as much as possible to run as far as my tiny legs could carry me, I loss one leg of my new shoe my mum bought for me
It did not take long when I heard something hot from my head I almost died, the monkey use the stone inside the sweet pack and stone the hell out of me and carried my shoes afterwards
Brothers and sisters, uncle and Aunties, I did not need any one to tell me to stay away from that monkey, I stopped passing where that monkey was, and I started advicing my crazy friends to stay away from the monkey. My mum was surprised untill she started looking for for leg of my shoes and as a sharp girl I dare not open my mouth to tell her what happened to me
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by DarkJeddi(m): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
BigDawsNet:
They can't try it with Chihuahua
Of all the dangerous dog breeds..

It's a Chihuahua..

They got to be afraid of?

What would they do?

Smile for the monkeys undecided
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by DarkJeddi(m): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
Vokians:
Animal street war. I hope they don't end up chasing humans
They are already chasing humans..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening / This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer / I Love My Dogs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.