Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,923 members, 7,799,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India (54840 Views)

Residents Lament The Invasion Of Famished Monkeys Into Their Homes In Lagos / Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by 2braithe: 12:14am On Dec 19, 2021
Freestainworld:
They should come to naija and claim that kind Mafia and see who wins

These ones na Aye axemonkeys o.Dem no dey fear.

1 Like

Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Arabaincubus: 4:14am On Dec 19, 2021
Cult war
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by joeyswift(m): 4:38am On Dec 19, 2021
Planet of the apes is gradually happening,if bubu ,joe bidden,and kim jun un can be human leaders,then apes have to take over the world
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Poleski: 5:16am On Dec 19, 2021
No good news comes from India.
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by BigDawsNet: 6:08am On Dec 19, 2021
smiley
DarkJeddi:
Of all the dangerous dog breeds..

It's a Chihuahua..

They got to be afraid of?

What would they do?

Smile for the monkeys undecided

Is like you don't know Chihuahua are very stubborn breeds

They are short and not large obviously
But can resist any treats...

Monkey will withdraw las las

1 Like

Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by BigDawsNet: 6:14am On Dec 19, 2021
Kirkman:

Why did you say so sir?

Chihuahuas seem to have no concept of their own size, and may fearlessly confront larger animals. Chihuahuas are often known for their stubborn personality. ... Many Chihuahuas don't often get along with other dogs. They would rather be the sole pet in the house and the only dog on the planet. If you have multiple dogs, you're going to need to teach your Chihuahua to know how to get along with them.

1 Like

Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Jakumo(m): 7:24am On Dec 19, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Chihuahuas seem to have no concept of their own size, and may fearlessly confront larger animals. Chihuahuas are often known for their stubborn personality. ... Many Chihuahuas don't often get along with other dogs. They would rather be the sole pet in the house and the only dog on the planet. If you have multiple dogs, you're going to need to teach your Chihuahua to know how to get along with them.

Na short stature make Chiwawa dey find trouble every day. Na so short pipo sef no dey taya for so-so fight ebiri day. Even when dem don nak am for ground sef, Chiwawa nogo gree, e go stand up again dey do yanga, dey find trouble.

Na di same ting for short pipo dem. No how you flog dem, soffa dem, dem nogo gree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by ALFADOS(m): 7:45am On Dec 19, 2021
Na so
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Ishilove: 7:46am On Dec 19, 2021
Jakumo:

Na short stature make Chiwawa dey find trouble every day. Na so short pipo sef no dey taya for so-so fight ebiri day. Even when dem don nak am for ground sef, Chiwawa nogo gree, e go stand up again dey do yanga, dey find trouble.

Na di same ting for short pipo dem. No how you flog dem, soffa dem, dem nogo gree.
It is called 'overcompensation' grin

1 Like

Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Kirkman: 8:39am On Dec 19, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Wow! I have learnt something today.. seems you have one as a pet. grin
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by zedegit: 8:49am On Dec 19, 2021
rajiedreez:

SOURCE: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10320853/Enraged-monkeys-kill-Indian-towns-entire-population-250-DOGS-throwing-heights.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xSZDV_e1WU

Even grown ass Indian cowards in the name of men are running from those monkeys. Chai.

Na to use better stick, nack am for their heads. No time. Imagine chasing after a child!
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by zedegit: 8:53am On Dec 19, 2021
Freestainworld:
They should come to naija and claim that kind Mafia and see who wins

Monkey pepper soup on point. tongue
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by ckvemgbia(m): 9:09am On Dec 19, 2021
The origins of the word "monkey" are unclear. It appears also to be related to manikin , from the Dutch manneken ("little man"). It could also be derived from the name of a popular medieval beast story in which the son of an ape is named "Moneke
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by zedegit: 9:14am On Dec 19, 2021
ckvemgbia:
Thank you sir, I am into electronic repairs, but my shop was destroyed by local govt because of road expansion since hem I have been jobless because no money to rent another shop. Right now my family has been starving , couldn't even afford money to buy bathing water and kerosene. please help m e in any way you can sir, please. God bless

What of your wife? What does she do?
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by ckvemgbia(m): 9:17am On Dec 19, 2021
Monkeys can understand written numbers and can even
count. They can also understand basic parts of arithmetic
and even, in rare cases, multiplication .
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:28am On Dec 19, 2021
Wahala be like monkey grin
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by BigDawsNet: 9:35am On Dec 19, 2021
Kirkman:

Wow! I have learnt something today.. seems you have one as a pet. grin

Not really... My sis hav one as a pet.. so I learnt lot abt their behavior whenever I visit...

I only have a golden retriever

1 Like

Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by zedegit: 9:36am On Dec 19, 2021
ckvemgbia:
She has been in the village taking care of her sick mom.
she use to sell vegetables at town market. For sometimes now I have been the one taking care of 4 grown up, 5,8,11and14 years

Sir are you willing to provide evidence of your claims?
People will like to help but the scams are much.

I don't intend to take advantage of your situation but unmarried people should not use emotions to marry.

Marry someone that is stable, both partners should be financially stable to an extent. Selling vegetables is good but can it guarantee financial breakthrough?
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by ckvemgbia(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2021
The most recently discovered monkey is the lesula monkey. It was discovered in 2007 in the Democratic Republic of the Congo in Africa
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by Kirkman: 10:02am On Dec 19, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Not really... My sis hav one as a pet.. so I learnt lot abt their behavior whenever I visit...

I only have a golden retriever
OK bro.
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by mane48: 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by mane48: 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked :odamn
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by mane48: 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
Damn cheesy
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by ckvemgbia(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
zedegit:

You don't get it, your words are not enough. Are you willing to provide details, pictures of yourself as well as willing to appear physically if called upon to verify your claims?

For a start, which state are you based now?
sorry for the late response my phone battery went down I was able to charge it in church, I a from akwa ibom living in ugbogoro town in rivers state.
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by DarkJeddi(m): 2:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
BigDawsNet:
smiley

Is like you don't know Chihuahua are very stubborn breeds

They are short and not large obviously
But can resist any treats...

Monkey will withdraw las las
Lol..

Unfortunately..

Being stubborn can only take you so far..

Say a Pitbull,Rottweiler,Bulldog,Doberman or Alsatian..

These would stand a chance against a park of monkeys..

Not some Toy Dog.. sad
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by BigDawsNet: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Lol..

Unfortunately..

Being stubborn can only take you so far..

Say a Pitbull,Rottweiler,Bulldog,Doberman or Alsatian..

These would stand a chance against a park of monkeys..

Not some Toy Dog.. sad

Omg!! shocked

Are you a Dog racist?
Pls come and be going and leave my Chihuahua alone tongue

By the way I'm planning to share some of her puppies to some nairalanders... I don comot ur name alrdy cheesy
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by 10kgod(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
jeff1993:
.... What is airdrop all about and how can I contact u

It's about cryptocurrency. In crypto space, there are ways to make money. One of the frɛe way to make money is airdrop. You don't need to buy or put your money to it. Just your time, data, phone/PC. But the true fact is you gat to be a dedicated someone.
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by gazza07(m): 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Monkeys are former human beings according to Charles darwin
Re: Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India by BluntCrazeMan: 5:47am On Dec 22, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening / This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer / I Love My Dogs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.