Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo (52040 Views)

Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him / Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu / Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by AfonjaConehead: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
blackgold2018:
shut up
ahhh he's just back from prison baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!! No wonder!!! Dem don penetrate him rectum seriously baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by udele1: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Its family business, i no dey put mouth.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by seyz91(m): 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
You are still saying nonsense to justify your stupidity

Listen to your sef, "they thought" undecided

Were they train to rely on their hunch or thought? the young man wanted to speakup and explain but they said shut up

undecided

I believe you wouldn't be saying nonsense if it happend to your immediate person undecided
Laggafin:

Iqt's not entirely foolish excuse.. this Soldiers are exposed to all sorts in de country now.. who I blame is the president who has not shown the will to secure the country from marauding bandits and dia partners

2 Likes

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Freebills12: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
Laggafin:
Chai.. the soldiers may be thinking he's a disguised Boko Haram or bandit.. may his soul gain peace in de heavens

You see your life... "A disguised Boko Haram or bandit" why not take him to police station. You are already given reasons for their evil behavior. Even a bandit deserve a fair hearing, human beings are beings of moral worth.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Styluss: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
What a foolish and senseless excuse.

How can they kill a person because they thought he might be a Boko Haram or Bandits in disguise

Dam!!

Do some of you even people even make use of your brain while commenting at all?

The funny thing is that this same soldiers will cry like little girls about how they are not been equipped enough if they are to face Boko Haram.

If I b the mama, I will arrange boys wey go kidnap them

Then I will torture them to death

Before they die, I go don show them inside the acid I go throw they dead body in.

This kind of heartless people deserve to be killed in a gory way.
it's a family issue... They'll settle it
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by joransky4re(m): 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
This story is lacking something.
The boy was kidnapped and he jumped from the kidnapper's moving car. and hide in the bush only to see a snake.
hmmm nice story. well rest in peace boy.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by loadedvibes: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
The people that carry arms in Naija need education and regular psych eval
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by JaskanFactor: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
You may ask why things like this dont happen in the lands of those who colonise Nigeria from europe.
You may ask why nigerian police can kill 10 Nigerians and do yes sir yes sir for oyinbo
You may wonder why nigerian taxi driver will prefer to pick oyinbo instead of you

Dont put your life in danger under colonial rule, Nigeria is not your country, its the country of the colonial masters, so that the security forces in Nigeria have been trained to value Oyinbo life more than your own, When in danger dont run to colonial masters guards for help.

Thier training includes that they necessarily treat you like animals to keep you under control.
This is why despite the colonial masters running both Europe and Nigeria the police i Europe carry pepper spray, and police in Nigeria carry AK47, and in the land of colonial master there are no solider in public.

You people need to know your privileges, running from one threat straight into the hands of another threat.

You have no government, all you have is each other, so you can teat each other like family in solidarity peace and security, or you can treat each other like shit, that is the choice the black population of the world have in this planet where we held captive slave of torture by Oyinbo.

Its like the case of black american athlete involved in nasty car accident at night, was running on foot to Oyinbo police to to get help for victims, they shot him dead on approach, said they feared for thier lives.

All you have is each other, the colonial government of Nigeria is not your government, the security forces are not trained to value your life, and this is on purpose, cause they are colonial security forces , they only value Oyinbo life.

All you have is each other. You can use it , or abuse it. Choice is yours.

But please stop dreaming that you can have normal life in a country run by your enemy, buying flashy cars, throwing parties etc when you are in clear and present danger, cause all the armed men around you have been trained not to value your life.

All the herdsmen, Ipob, Terrorist, army, police, efcc, iswap , Unknown gunmen, boko haram at your door, all of them civil servants of colonial Nigeria.

When your country is run by your enemy, all you have left is each other, choice is yours. Use it or abuse it.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by AfonjaConehead: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
dokxavi:
It's like you are not Nigerian or even African. Wickedness reigns here.
See I don't think there's anyone that dislikes these zmbs in uniform more than I do o....
The armed forces remembrance Day is at hand and AIT have been airing a fund raising advert for Nigerians to donate money for the nigrn army!!!! I've been cursing AIT ever since. Imagine,donate money for these murderers and killers.

But I still can't help myself but wonder,why will soldiers just see somebody running to them for help and just beat and kill the person like that?!! There's something missing nah!!!!!
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
If na boko haram or bandits now the idiot will be no where to be found but when they see harmless citizens now their bones will be strong useless peoples
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by piyoo91: 6:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laggafin:

It's not entirely foolish excuse.. this Soldiers are exposed to all sorts in de country now.. who I blame is the president who has not shown the will to secure the country from marauding bandits and dia partners
please I beg you, if you were the president, what will you have done to the marauding bandits? What more will you do that the current president haven't done?
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by YeyeGbami: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laggafin:
Chai.. the soldiers may be thinking he's a disguised Boko Haram or bandit.. may his soul gain peace in de heavens

The soldiers are mad
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by TheOgaBoss: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Police and soldiers are in the same shoe, let them.settle their scores .. Karma (if it exist) may be paying the police woman lipsrsealed
Me sELf tire, I thought I was the only one who found it funny. Since when did mental illness become a crime punishable by death in naija?
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by seunaj: 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laggafin:
You no get sense. Try dey keep shut in public to avoid disgracing yourself

1 Like

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by TheOgaBoss: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laggafin:

Guy just pray u are not in a panicking mode where every thing u see appears like danger.. if u see how dis military guys are being killed by iswap.. Boko Haram terrorists and de likes .. u won't entirely blame dem
Oga this was in Edo state not northern Nigeria, there is no excuse other than a very sadistic mindset that seems to plague most of the soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Berankis: 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ebubeslym:

Nigeria is not a real place
There's nothing wrong with Nigeria as a place. We the occupants are the problem. Nigerians are badly behaved people (at least, above average).
We indulge in acts that will destroy the country, yet we pray for miracle to happen. It will never happen! No miracle will happen in this country and we are all trapped inside it.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by luizpippo(m): 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laggafin:

Guy just pray u are not in a panicking mode where every thing u see appears like danger.. if u see how dis military guys are being killed by iswap.. Boko Haram terrorists and de likes .. u won't entirely blame dem

ISWAp and Boko threats in Edo state?

Stop digging man

1 Like

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by TheOgaBoss: 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Something is not adding up here,why will soldiers just descend on someone just like that?! I don't like naija military but there's something missing in this story
Oga pray u don't encounter any sadistic Nigerian soldier, there have been incidents where folks were severely beaten because of the hairstyle on their head, nothing else.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Princedapace(m): 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ebubeslym:

I laugh at people who defend Nigeria.. hahahaha

Nigeria and Ugada are the same. They are worse than hell.

No country has claimed the lives of her own people more than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Lastmessenger2: 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ebubeslym:

Nigeria is an illusion. Only fooools take this place serious
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by luizpippo(m): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
Does milk calm lunatics down?

Is the Doctor that was asked to come with injections a psychiatrist or not? If he/she is not, what kind of injection did he bring?

This needs to be known so that those lunatics soldiers are not allowed to escape punishment.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by onatisi(m): 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
Anyone that survives this buhari period and is still alive by 2023 when buhari leaves office , should go to church or mosque and so special thanksgiving .
Ppl are dying like fowls daily in naija
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by justtoodark: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
nawa....everybody is in panic mode.... undecided undecided
i am in panic too now....i barely move long distances now.... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Walkee: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
Shockingly, I passed through that road that very day around that time
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by justtoodark: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
waitin una await....??
with suicide bombins....??

ofcourse you would be panicked as a soldier.... undecided undecided
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Belawy(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laggafin:

It's not entirely foolish excuse.. this Soldiers are exposed to all sorts in de country now.. who I blame is the president who has not shown the will to secure the country from marauding bandits and dia partners
if they are exposed to all sort of things ,why is it that they didn't wait to hear him first?why's it that when they striped him to boxer they couldn't pause and listen to him since he has no weapon on him?Why didn't they tried to help when they saw the mother?Those soldiers has wicked and justice should prevail.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by TeeKings: 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2021
Everything is just designed to kill you in this country
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Walkee: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laggafin:
Boko Haram in Agbor Road? What kind of madness would make anyone think that?

1 Like

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Carparts888(m): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
That's insensitive, don't blame the sins of someone in uniform on his children. He was innocent and did not deserve such.
The soldiers could have arrested him for further investigation or better still hand him over to the police for further investigation.
freshkpomo:

That boy was programmed to die, wetin carry snake go where him hide? And why na when soldiers come Na him the snake show?

Fuking soldiers be like, obey before complain.. They just killed one innocent soul, but not so innocent because the mama na police and police do same too.

Many Nigerian soldiers lately dey do like police, if nor be AK, them for dey chop better beating.

Soldiers and kidnapper Na gang members

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Laggafin: 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
seunaj:

You no get sense. Try dey keep shut in public to avoid disgracing yourself
Ode ur mumu na classic.. if u no keep qwayet na sango go chop ur brain wen dust full..
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by justtoodark: 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
TeeKings:
Everything is just designed to kill you in this country

its dangerous to move around now....

only go places where people know you,or stay at your local area.... undecided undecided

i dont move far away from people that know me.... undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu / Godswill Akpabio Collapses After His Birthday Colloquium In Abuja / Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.