Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo (52071 Views)

Ahmad Lawan Writes Tinubu, Explains Why He Ran Against Him / Lekki Protesters Jumped Into River While Escaping From Shooting, Fled To Ikorodu / Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by BluntCrazeMan: 10:27am On Dec 18, 2021
ArewaFanatic:

Come on! You expect a panicking man or lady fleeing from some threat to his/her life to keep these rules of yours? How in God's name is such a person not to make quick movements or remember to raise his arms up? Would you keep your own rules if you are in the same situation? Soldiers and policemen are trained on these stuff. They do countless simulations on how to handle people who are in panic. If we cant run to them, who do we run to?
It's not about the Nigerian Military or police.
Whenever someone is in possession of any type of weapon for the purpose of protection or defence, it is the normal rule not to provoke the person or put him in a position to believe that he is under threat.
Now, coming to the Nigerian Military, they have this natural tendency of intimidating civilians. It is also on the records that they are among the most-easily provoked military personnel in the world.
But even at that, there is a way to approach anybody that is wielding a weapon.
It is not about rules.
Like for instance, in the story that we just read, even with his shock and dilemma, he realised that he had to run away from snake. Then he saw soldiers and forgot that those ones are also a totally different set of dangerous species altogether??
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by MorningStar233: 10:44am On Dec 18, 2021
tyup:

oga he's right, soldiers are given more rounds during night duty such that each soldiers possess 3 magazines now calculate it X 4 soldiers at least

U wey know
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Kylce042(m): 11:05am On Dec 18, 2021
Laggafin:
Chai.. the soldiers may be thinking he's a disguised Boko Haram or bandit.. may his soul gain peace in de heavens

This one haff plenty sense oh
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Laggafin: 11:06am On Dec 18, 2021
Kylce042:

This one haff plenty sense oh
Ds one haff quarter sense oo
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by syntekelite(m): 11:58am On Dec 18, 2021
Not surprising.. i think its part of their so called psych training.. a guy pursued by armed robbers on his way from work ran to a soldiers base screaming thief thief pls help.. the soldiers shut him up and told him leave immediately or face the consequences ,after which they shut the gate on him...
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Sweetcrude19: 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
Christian ur killers will never go unpunished. A guy will a promising future. How can a car dealer be a lunatic??. The short time that I've known chriskonor, he was very nice. May ur soul rest in peace �����
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by countryman13: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
talktimi:

https://fij.ng/article/boy-escaping-from-kidnappers-in-edo-ran-to-soldiers-for-help-but-they-killed-him/
RIP bro! Madam don't worry vengeance is God's. Their own children ll come out of the house n lie down on d main road n moving vehicle ll run over them if n only if that was what they do to your son.
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by CsRockefeller(m): 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
“Let her write to the military police in the state,” he told FIJ. “The fact that she is a police officer has solved half of the issue. The army does not support bad behaviour; it is punished.”

I have an issue with the bolded. What happens to us that do not have anyone in the Armed forces?
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by GorillaApp(m): 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
Laggafin:

It's not entirely foolish excuse.. this Soldiers are exposed to all sorts in de country now.. who I blame is the president who has not shown the will to secure the country from marauding bandits and dia partners
Keep quiet my friend! If you don't know something, dont exonerate people. There is something called rules of engagement in the military. It spells out how you handle situations.
A single man, unarmed and you think it is boko haram?
Let me tell you what professional soldiers would do. Once they site the boy, the will bark for him to stop and raise his hands or kneel down and place both hands behind his head. They will all be at alert with guns cocked.
One of them will approach cautiously qnd proceed to search him for weapons/explosive.
He will be cuff and taken for interrogation, not tortured. As extra measure, they may comb the areas for possible threats.
This is what a professional team will do.
I interact with lots of U.S marines and Navy seals, Delta forces and other special forces. God go punish The Nigerian army including their supporters and enablers, iseeee!
Cc hopefuldubailanlord
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Laggafin: 8:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
GorillaApp:

Keep quiet my friend! If you don't know something, dont exonerate people. There is something called rules of engagement in the military. It spells out how you handle situations.
A single man, unarmed and you think it is boko haram?
Let me tell you what professional soldiers would do. Once they site the boy, the will bark for him to stop and raise his hands or kneel down and place both hands behind his head. They will all be at alert with guns cocked.
One of them will approach cautiously qnd proceed to search him for weapons/explosive.
He will be cuff and taken for interrogation, not tortured. As extra measure, they may comb the areas for possible threats.
This is what a professional team will do.
I interact with lots of U.S marines and Navy seals, Delta forces and other special forces. God go punish The Nigerian army including their supporters and enablers, iseeee!
Cc hopefuldubailanlord
Bros are u done masturbating Just go to bed with ur empty dust brain
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by GorillaApp(m): 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
Laggafin:

Bros are u done masturbating Just go to bed with ur empty dust brain
You are a shame. No wonder we are the way we are. Your likes enjoy been beaten like slaves into submission.
I pity for the poor boy who lost his life. It could have been your kind instead.
Stewpid imp
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by Laggafin: 8:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
GorillaApp:

You are a shame. No wonder we are the way we are. Your likes enjoy been beaten like slaves into submission.
I pity for the poor boy who lost his life. It could have been your kind instead.
Stewpid imp
Ok u have not cum yet.. ogun kill u dia for me
Re: Boy Escaping From Kidnappers Killed By Soldiers He Ran To For Help In Edo by ajumma(m): 10:54am On Dec 20, 2021
“Konor said when he found out he was in a kidnapper’s bus, he jumped out of the moving vehicle and hid in a bush. He texted ‘I love you mummy’ at this point, but I didn’t get it because I was cooking. When he saw a snake, he ran out of the bush and saw some soldiers,”

even quack lawyer like Falz cannot defend this

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“We May Bend Our Rules To Clear Amaechi, Fashola, Others If…” — Senate / Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen / Ladies Struggling To Take A Selfie With Osinbajo (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.