Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) (40176 Views)

Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Cash Gifts Received On Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / The Cakes Eniola Badmus Received On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Mvena(f): 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

How do you pronounce your moniker?
How do you pronounce it?
Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by MufasaLion: 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
Mvena:

How do you pronounce it?

Em-Vini
Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
sad Woman,stop lying and pity yourself. You are far above thirty.

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Mvena(f): 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

Em-Vini
Ahn ahn

Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by MufasaLion: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
Mvena:

Ahn ahn

Seems I was wrong, yeah?
Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Mvena(f): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

Seems I was wrong, yeah?
Yeah
It’s pronounced Mm Venn Na
Pronounce it fast
Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by MufasaLion: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Mvena:

Yeah
It’s pronounced Mm Venn Na
Pronounce it fast

Tanzanian?
Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Mvena(f): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
MufasaLion:

Tanzanian?
Ha! Why Tanzania grin
Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by GENTLETEE(m): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
You need a bank to come to your house jare!!
Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by headbasher96(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

You deserve it my dear, expect my own cash gift tommorow
e be like sugar daddies dey involve for this matter o iamdbull u never blow o no carry money wey u go use go studio go do dorime o

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Exkandayee(m): 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
revived2:

Maybe if you get $10k and above sha
Mumu boi,na only old men fit smash her with money, young fresh boi no need money, just get closer to her, become flirty and you don Bleep her b that oooh, I've never spend money smashing beautiful girls, because I'm doing them a favor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Sirchiboy: 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2021
Exkandayee:

Mumu boi,na only old men fit smash her with money, young fresh boi no need money, just get closer to her, become flirty and you don Bleep her b that oooh, I've never spend money smashing beautiful girls, because I'm doing them a favor
Damn niggar give me the code to unlock free punana
Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by kuuljay(m): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
Rented money them dry use una brain catch cruise
Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by CSTRR: 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
I am not impressed.

Nigeria is filled with women wrappers anyway.
Men simping for women's affection like no man's business.

Let me know when it is a man that got those on his birthday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by CSTRR: 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nigerians on Twitter did GoFundMe for a girl that was defrauded.

That was when it dawned on me the level of simping in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
Hope say no be aboki borrow her the money?...300k to borrow 1million to snap ordinary picture

It's very possible. I don't trust those people.

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by revived2: 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
Exkandayee:

And why do you have to use the word mumu??

You can pass your message without insult

All the best fir her and her clito

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by mrkings84(m): 12:13am On Dec 18, 2021
Make we kukuma formalize and legalize the use of the American dollars in this country.

Of what value is the naira?

After all what's good for Mikel is good for Arteta

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by marhez43(f): 12:21am On Dec 18, 2021
Nawaoo.so we we no get money to buy cake abi.aje this life no balance.30k need 4 my sch fee.nd facebok acc.
Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by optasiawg(m): 12:23am On Dec 18, 2021
LOOKING FOR A DEGREE IN JUST 3 MONTHS WE GOT YOU !!!

My company OPTASIA WORLD GLOBAL (OWG) has an existing MOU with a reputable foreign institution, and the MOU is basically to get students who want to benefit from this short/one time offer. Basically every institution raise fund by giving our honorary degree to exemplary individuals for the development of their institution whether it’s in form of infrastructure or accreditation but in this case it is not only restricted to PHD (Honorary Causa) but also available to BSC & MSC as well.

Whether it’s a BSC, MSC OR PHD, our programs are carefully fitted into a constructive avenue to run for 3 months as a virtual or physical program.

OWG is now a partner with this foreign university. It's a 100% legit, your entire credentials is inputted into their system and year of matriculation/convocation backdated to your fitting, this is to enable people get the best use for the degree as it pertains to their career.

So as part of their crowd funding activities for the institution this year 2021/2022 session, we have limited slots.
#Course (s)
Accounting
Business Administration & Management
Human Resources Management
Public Administration
Mass Communication
Sociology
Psychology
Marketing/Insurance
Transport & Logistics
International Relations & Diplomacy
Political Science
Project Management
Banking & Finance.
Intelligence & Security

To take advantage of this opportunity -
 Call/Whatsapp :- +234 7039082717
 Email :- admissions@optasiaworldglobal.com
https://www.optasiaworldglobal.com/
Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by cherryCola: 12:46am On Dec 18, 2021
dollynnn:
Where una dey see this money?

Money is everywhere you just
Need to train your eyes to see
Them smiley.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 12:49am On Dec 18, 2021
Where's Blaqbonez?

See wetin your dream woman dey do and na this gbeke Iamdbull dey loose guard for gym that year o
Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by sharone21(f): 2:01am On Dec 18, 2021
flexlatifa:
Don't be surprise 99 percent of the people that gave her that money are men...

Some Nigerian men can be stingy eeeh----

But when I did my own birthday I announced it months before that day to all my friends.

But that day reach no body gave me a dime, but was requesting food and drinks.

Nigerian man can see his friend/brother dying because of 100 naira, but will not save that life.
If a lady ask them that same time they will triple it.

But usually, it is NOT for free naw....Abi, wetin u get to exchange for his money?

If God no touch person heart to be selfless, there is no way they will give like that without strings attached....And since men have taught women the bitter way, u later hear them shouting that women don't like to give money they worked for...Women are only learning from their masters naw.
Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by sonofanarchy(m): 3:31am On Dec 18, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

You deserve it my dear, expect my own cash gift tommorow
no do make person hate you for something wey you no get.. dey calm down, uptill now you never release any better song, airforce1 wey never sing for years, better pass you.
Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by unyted(m): 3:46am On Dec 18, 2021
YHeruas:
Clitocurrency

That's the most potent and valuable cryptocurrency
Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by AderogbaOmokeye: 4:33am On Dec 18, 2021
Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Qualer: 5:42am On Dec 18, 2021
revived2:
Clito-Preneur is paying cheesy shocked tongue

it is just sheer fine girl privilege that she is enjoying just like the BBN girls are doing!! Put in small effort in what you are doing and then let the fine face and yansh do the rest!!! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by orumba(m): 5:54am On Dec 18, 2021
Photoshoot abeg
Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by elpochas: 5:57am On Dec 18, 2021
TimmyTen:
Becos they are heavily investing in ASSETS which is generating revenue for dem especially these days where Kayan Mata is now online and accessible.. 50cent once said there ain't no business like hoe business
u na real OG o.love-vendor Tinz

1 Like

Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by Bishopino: 6:09am On Dec 18, 2021
Mightymosco:
She dey learn were bobrisky dey wen it comes to beday parties...
She tried.
How much do you get on your birthday?
Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by MufasaLion: 6:11am On Dec 18, 2021
Mvena:

Ha! Why Tanzania grin

There's a Tanzanian singer, Vanessa Mdee.
Re: Nancy Isime Shows Off Cash Gifts Received On Birthday (Photos, Video) by MufasaLion: 6:13am On Dec 18, 2021
AderogbaOmokeye:

Call me on phone, I will pronounce it for you smiley wink

I don't have your contact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' / Chioma: Did I Tell You That I’m Pregnant? – Chioma Slams Troll / Timi Dakolo & His Wife Busola Perform 'Iyawo Mi' On Stage(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.