Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa (34793 Views)

Alfa Ekele, Nigerian Aviation Student Dies In Plane Crash At US Airport (Photo) / Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident / Cambridge Student Dies After Falling From Plane (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by marenx: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Motorcyclists are too desperate most times and the result is usually death. Please avoid them if there is a taxi or keke.

May her soul rest in peace!
Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by Francismeek(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Life is full of pains & misfortunes,... Attimes I ask God what's the reason to be born?, only to witness & endure the pain & cruelty in this world...

2 Likes

Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by torqque7(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Iliveforever:
Isn’t she the one sitting on the stretcher?? embarassed

Even me sef no understand am too o

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by YaksonFCA(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
RIP. Condolences
Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by Glithronix: 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nawa o.
May her soul rest in peace. This is so sad. cry
Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by Oblongata: 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
Iliveforever:
Isn’t she the one sitting on the stretcher?? embarassed
Abi o, ‘she died immediately’ is it now her ghost that is sitting on the stretcher?

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by NohurryInLife: 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2021
How this girl take depart this wicked world weak me 4 body aswear cry cry cry cry

Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by osazsky(m): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
Oblongata:
Abi o, ‘she died immediately’ is it now her ghost that is sitting on the stretcher?
they where two..one died..felicia survived..always read the op..before comenting..
Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by yusluvad(m): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
Rest on baby girl...
Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by osazsky(m): 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
Na the parents own weak me..god forbid no one desrerves to go tru this not even my enemy or the enemy of my enemy..may she find rest and may god grant the parents to bear the irreplacable loss..siblings too..closed hearts ..i am down with this news
Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by RapistOnBail: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2021

God knows I’ll use my car to crush any Abokki bike man I see in the Midnight …

Those guys are animals.

Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by Dronyemachi53(m): 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
benjackugo:
Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Accident Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa (Photos)

A final year student of the Department of Economics/Geography, College of Education (COE) Akwanga, Nasarawa State, Ruth Abraham, has died in a motorcycle accident, IgbereTV reports.

IgbereTV gathered that the student was killed shortly after her 8:00am exam on Thursday December 16.

The accident which occurred at the school gate left her dead on the spot while her friend and coursemate identified as Felicia survived.

Azamu Umar Abdulrazak wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=277418941079357&id=100064337606670

https://igberetvnews.com/1409429/final-year-student-dies-motorcycle-accident-shortly-exam-nasarawa-photos/

That hospital should be sued to for not following triage protocol (accident and emergency).

From one the pictures, I can see her seated upright.
Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by Imustnottalk: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
Always remember tommorow no sure and if you reading you will died one day na time just different
Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by Josywhyte: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
May she rest in peace. Signing out on a high frequency isn't good. Please let's do it in modest way. Thanks
Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by Nekky5(f): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
This nasarawa and its bad news! Rest on Ruth!
Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by izubext007: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
Everybody say God forbid.
I shall live to eat the fruit of my labour.
Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by sameks08(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
RIP to the girl child and also RIP to English language
Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by asatemple(f): 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
What a great loss. Rest in peace
Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by oglalasioux(m): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
killmods:
Ahh.. died on the spot but she's sitting on the 3rd pics. I no dey understand bloggers again ooo

Modified: My guess is that's her friend who survived. Very poor journalism abi wetin. Rip to the dead btw

And they wore same clothing and made same hair?
Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by KensonAbule(m): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
R.I.P
Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2021
oglalasioux:

And they wore same clothing and made same hair?
The matter tire me

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by oglalasioux(m): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
osazsky:
they where two..one died..felicia survived..always read the op..before comenting..

So they wore same clothes and made same hair?
Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by eduora: 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
Rip
Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
embarassed embarassed Death has no common sense.What a tragedy! I pray she rests in the Bosom of the Lord.
Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by sammirano: 10:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nce needs cancellation. Imagine English. Waste
Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by osazsky(m): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2021
oglalasioux:

So they wore same clothes and made same hair?
i dont understand how u guys reason..so sense nor tell u say na the survival dey the 2 pics..first pics she was unconscious second pics she don gain conciouseness..then the other pics are old pics of the dead one..normally in sane contries they dont snape or upload dead bodies on the internet.u must respect the family of the deaf.its a crime in europe..but nigeria na we are used to the abnormal.be wairing for open skull pics of the dead u go old..like i said learn to read the original pics..if u dont understand pictures i wonder how u wil understand wat is writing up there..sorry though

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by JBoss25(m): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
RapistOnBail:

God knows I’ll use my car to crush any Abokki bike man I see in the Midnight …

Those guys are animals.

You're insane
Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by TheMostComplex1: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
killmods:
Ahh.. died on the spot but she's sitting on the 3rd pics. I no dey understand bloggers again ooo

Modified: My guess is that's her friend who survived. Very poor journalism abi wetin. Rip to the dead btw

I am as confused as you are
Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by Daniluv1(m): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
Internal bleeding must have caused her death

Cause she doesn't look like she was badly injured outside

dear we gonna meet on the end maybe soon or later on but until then RIP

all of us carry our different death date for head but we nor dey see am
Re: Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa by Eaglesence: 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ceenachi:
God forbid bad thing.
Father Lord, please don't mixed sorrows on our happiest day. Amen

I pray for you reading this post:
Premature and sudden death shall not be your portion in Jesus name.
Your family members and love ones will not die premature.
The Lord keep you and protect you.

IN JESUS NAME. AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Gradually Turning To Lagos / Hilarious Transport System In Lagos (Photo) / Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.