Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

How To Do An Online Shopping Without Otp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Do An Online Shopping Without Otp (46519 Views)

All Needed Without Otp Moneylion Go2bank Movop2p/spending Lilli Key2benefit Albe / Loan Without Otp / Can Any Transaction Be Done Online Without Otp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Do An Online Shopping Without Otp by Empbukason(f): 7:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
in this post, I will show you how to shop online without OTP. Whether you are in Nigeria, the United States of America, Canada, the UK, India, or anywhere in the world, you can shop online without OTP.
Also, I will also show you some shopping sites without OTP that you can use a debit card for quick transactions. Just like I explained in How to shop online using stolen credit cards, you might also need places to shop without OTP verification.

If you have picked up someone’s debit card and intend to shop with it, you should know that there would obstacles. One of the obstacles is the popular OTP that is used to verify the owner of a debit card.

The OTP known as One Time Password is used to stop strangers from using someone’s debit card if they want to shop online. There are two security layers in every debit card;
Step to Take Before Shopping Online without OTP and Stolen Card

Use a Fake Billing Address

I assume you are using a stolen credit card, which is why you need a payment gateway that doesn’t require OTP. You have to know that you will need to fill in a fake billing address.

This is necessary because when something wrong happens and you are being tracked, your billing address might sell you out!

You need to cover your tracks by using a fake address, so as to avoid getting busted.

Fake Phone Number

A phone number doesn’t really matter, but you can be tracked with a phone number. So while inputting your details, I suggest you use a fake phone number.

Use a VPN

Just perhaps your location wants to get tracked, a VPN will keep you safe. Once the owner of the card reports you to the bank, they will track the location of purchase. From then on, the police will come right after you.

So for the sake of your safety, I suggest you use a VPN while trying to do anything illegal online. I have recommended this VPN for anyone who wishes to use a VPN and be safe online.

Here is my recommended VPN to use.

https://www.dollarmind.com.ng/2021/12/05/learn-how-to-do-an-online-shopping-without-otp/

How Do You shop online without OTP?

I will be showing you some ways that have worked for me, so I hope it works for you too. If you are reading this and thinking I am teaching people how to steal online, that is wrong! I am only trying to teach you how to protect yourself and your finance.
So if you know how they do it, then you can be able to protect your card, money, and whatever thing is valuable to you.

If you equally picked someone’s card and willing to shop with it, then this post will show you how to shop online without OTP. Also in the post, you will also see some possible payment gateways and shopping sites without OTP.

Buy 3rd Party Software

Frankly speaking, you wouldn’t be needing this software – but there are people out there who need it. The aim is to buy and resell to people who actually need the software. I suggest you find a way to buy them and sell to people who are interested in the software.

There is a lot of software out there, so it depends on the one you want. Just visit their website and subscribe. Then you can start selling to others.

A popular example is Grammarly software. Once you shop it online without OTP, you can look for writers and let them buy from you. It is that simple and very easy to achieve.
Visit Foreign Stores

This is another simple advice for you to take. To shop online without OTP, you’d need to buy from stores that can’t verify your bank account.

Let’s say you are in Nigeria and wish to buy from a store in the United States, there is no way their payment gateway can link to that of Nigeria. So they won’t request for OTP when you are about to make a purchase.

There are lots of websites, but avoid popular ones like Aliexpress, Alibaba, Amazon, Jumia, etc. They are connected to almost all countries, so that would be practically impossible.
Buy Gift Card from Foreign Stores

Gift card stores are also a cool place to shop online without OTP. It is one of the shopping sites without OTP – most of them don’t send OTP through their payment platforms.

So you can just visit their stores and purchase Gift Cards with someone else’s debit card and then sell the gift cards to vendors in your country. This is a very good way to shop online without OTP.
There are the popular Gift Card Shops that don’t request for OTP; (Links are placed below)

My GiftCard Supply
Card Delivery

There are many others, but you then have to find it yourself. I can’t help you do everything, sorry!

Buy Domain and Hosting and Resell for Money

In case you have a debit card and wish to shop online without OTP, then I suggest you have to buy domain names and hosting for people.

Just inform people that you can buy a domain and hosting for them, then go ahead and buy. Most of those websites don’t request for OTP. As long as the card information is correct, then you are good to go.

I won’t give out websites, you will have to find that yourself. I guess I have done enough.
Websites To Shop Online Without OTP

BigBasket.
Nearbuy.
Grofers.
Clovia.
MakeMyTrip.
Lenskart.
Pepperfry.
Dominos.
My Gift Card Supply
Card Delivery

sources: https://www.cosmoworld.com.ng/
Re: How To Do An Online Shopping Without Otp by thegiantreport: 7:07pm On May 05, 2022
Re: How To Do An Online Shopping Without Otp by stonegoldgold1: 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hello, all those site mentioned does not work... They are all asking permission to send code to mail or number registered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Do An Online Shopping Without Otp by Chigorkizz(m): 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: How To Do An Online Shopping Without Otp by gidi5(m): 1:18am On Jul 14, 2022
Re: How To Do An Online Shopping Without Otp by gidi5(m): 1:19am On Jul 14, 2022
There is a more updated way to withdraw funds from a naira account on this website - https://freebrowsingeeks.com/debit-a-naira-card-without-otp-or-pin
Re: How To Do An Online Shopping Without Otp by rogerjames39: 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
Another week again and trade has been wonderful and favorable for me and all thanks to my business coach for helping me make another profit of 900k in 2 weeks . My gratitude Sir.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cf6o47XA_eB/?igshid=ZDc0MTNkNmI
Re: How To Do An Online Shopping Without Otp by charlie34: 11:53am On Dec 01, 2022
The legislation amends the Telecommunications Act, the Competition Act, and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. Get more interesting details about joker green on Jokercard.net.
Re: How To Do An Online Shopping Without Otp by Kryzboy(m): 4:49pm On Feb 03, 2023
u
Re: How To Do An Online Shopping Without Otp by Kryzboy(m): 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2023
Re: How To Do An Online Shopping Without Otp by FxMasterz: 4:46am On Apr 03, 2023
Empbukason:
in this post, I will show you how to shop online without OTP. Whether you are in Nigeria, the United States of America, Canada, the UK, India, or anywhere in the world, you can shop online without OTP.
Also, I will also show you some shopping sites without OTP that you can use a debit card for quick transactions. Just like I explained in How to shop online using stolen credit cards, you might also need places to shop without OTP verification.

If you have picked up someone’s debit card and intend to shop with it, you should know that there would obstacles. One of the obstacles is the popular OTP that is used to verify the owner of a debit card.

The OTP known as One Time Password is used to stop strangers from using someone’s debit card if they want to shop online. There are two security layers in every debit card;
Step to Take Before Shopping Online without OTP and Stolen Card

Use a Fake Billing Address

I assume you are using a stolen credit card, which is why you need a payment gateway that doesn’t require OTP. You have to know that you will need to fill in a fake billing address.

This is necessary because when something wrong happens and you are being tracked, your billing address might sell you out!

You need to cover your tracks by using a fake address, so as to avoid getting busted.

Fake Phone Number

A phone number doesn’t really matter, but you can be tracked with a phone number. So while inputting your details, I suggest you use a fake phone number.

Use a VPN

Just perhaps your location wants to get tracked, a VPN will keep you safe. Once the owner of the card reports you to the bank, they will track the location of purchase. From then on, the police will come right after you.

So for the sake of your safety, I suggest you use a VPN while trying to do anything illegal online. I have recommended this VPN for anyone who wishes to use a VPN and be safe online.

Here is my recommended VPN to use.

https://www.dollarmind.com.ng/2021/12/05/learn-how-to-do-an-online-shopping-without-otp/

How Do You shop online without OTP?

I will be showing you some ways that have worked for me, so I hope it works for you too. If you are reading this and thinking I am teaching people how to steal online, that is wrong! I am only trying to teach you how to protect yourself and your finance.
So if you know how they do it, then you can be able to protect your card, money, and whatever thing is valuable to you.

If you equally picked someone’s card and willing to shop with it, then this post will show you how to shop online without OTP. Also in the post, you will also see some possible payment gateways and shopping sites without OTP.

Buy 3rd Party Software

Frankly speaking, you wouldn’t be needing this software – but there are people out there who need it. The aim is to buy and resell to people who actually need the software. I suggest you find a way to buy them and sell to people who are interested in the software.

There is a lot of software out there, so it depends on the one you want. Just visit their website and subscribe. Then you can start selling to others.

A popular example is Grammarly software. Once you shop it online without OTP, you can look for writers and let them buy from you. It is that simple and very easy to achieve.
Visit Foreign Stores

This is another simple advice for you to take. To shop online without OTP, you’d need to buy from stores that can’t verify your bank account.

Let’s say you are in Nigeria and wish to buy from a store in the United States, there is no way their payment gateway can link to that of Nigeria. So they won’t request for OTP when you are about to make a purchase.

There are lots of websites, but avoid popular ones like Aliexpress, Alibaba, Amazon, Jumia, etc. They are connected to almost all countries, so that would be practically impossible.
Buy Gift Card from Foreign Stores

Gift card stores are also a cool place to shop online without OTP. It is one of the shopping sites without OTP – most of them don’t send OTP through their payment platforms.

So you can just visit their stores and purchase Gift Cards with someone else’s debit card and then sell the gift cards to vendors in your country. This is a very good way to shop online without OTP.
There are the popular Gift Card Shops that don’t request for OTP; (Links are placed below)

My GiftCard Supply
Card Delivery

There are many others, but you then have to find it yourself. I can’t help you do everything, sorry!

Buy Domain and Hosting and Resell for Money

In case you have a debit card and wish to shop online without OTP, then I suggest you have to buy domain names and hosting for people.

Just inform people that you can buy a domain and hosting for them, then go ahead and buy. Most of those websites don’t request for OTP. As long as the card information is correct, then you are good to go.

I won’t give out websites, you will have to find that yourself. I guess I have done enough.
Websites To Shop Online Without OTP

BigBasket.
Nearbuy.
Grofers.
Clovia.
MakeMyTrip.
Lenskart.
Pepperfry.
Dominos.
My Gift Card Supply
Card Delivery

sources: https://www.cosmoworld.com.ng/
Please can I have your telegram contact?
Re: How To Do An Online Shopping Without Otp by sherazi007: 5:06pm On Feb 12
them to buy everything from practical items to family treats joker card
Re: How To Do An Online Shopping Without Otp by Seakay(m): 5:09pm On Feb 12
Earn N500 - N15,000 daily by Completing simple tasks online.

-Register and get Free N1,600.

Join the #IAS group to learn more...

https:///DefKMeTJCaOJwQkqzkgBzS

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Waste Management And Recycling Plant / Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) / Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.