Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed (30101 Views)

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Man Forced Into An Arranged Marriage At 24 Shares How He Ends The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 18, 2021
Physical challenges happen to us in order to used spiritual control physical, Prayer is the key

1 Like

Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by ziondaughter247: 11:57am On Dec 18, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Ohhhhhh, na now u dey yan d real koko na. Your so called simp friend helped in training her
Aunty still misses those young prick, she never Bleep finish
Your simp friend bleeped one of aunty friend for skull
Your simp friend enticed aunty with money
Check the above list, u would see that I'm not far from d truth.
As for the baby involved, your simp friend can always come around to visit the baby girl,

All these small boys littering nairaland. Stay away from adult and mature conversations. Every single thing is Bleep, prick and toto to you. How old are you, dude Grow up
Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by Godbless3(m): 11:59am On Dec 18, 2021
You friend nah otondo, him wife is asking to go back to the parent or she commit suicide and he decided to call the parent and the parent said it is his decision and instead of taking her comfortable to her parent and plead with them to talk sense into her and also visit time to time, you're hee seeking shit advice that you have already from her parent, fathers/sisters from the church and friends.
What advice we want advice you now.
Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by CaptainAyub: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY GOOD. PLS TELL THAT YOUR FRIEND TO ASK D WIFE TO STARR MAKING THE DIVORCE PRoCESS VERY FAST BEFORE YOUR FRIEND WILL LOOSE HIS SANITY.
THE WIFE'S FRIEND IS STAYING WITH THEM AND PROBABLY INSTIGATING HER ON DIVORCE, WHAT I COUOD GRAB FRON YOUR STAtEMENT IS THIS, YOUR SO CALLED FRIEND IS A GENTLEMAN THATS WHY THE WIFE IS TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF HIS GENTLENESS TO HVBHER WAY. ALL SHE NEEDED NOW IS TO HV HER WAY, THEN YOUR FRIEND WILL SUCUMB TO HER DECISION.
WIFE FRIEND IS STAYING WITH THEM NO PROBLEM, SHOULD HUSBAND BROTHER OR SISTER COMES AROUND TO STAY, U WILL SEE ISSUE FROM THE WIFE.
WELL I ONLY BLAME UOUR SIMP FRIEND
One thing many males don't know if women are the masters of emotional manipulation.
A wife will offend the husband from January to Dec but always present it like its d fault of the man.
When I was still a fuul grin,I used to believe say na men be the problem of the world/relationships.
Tiiiiiill I come marry and consequently because more observant and also had my own share of the female manipulation grin
Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by Toktee(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
Richy4:

But what do you want to do with it if he tells you he was the one or chose to remain anonymous?

He has the right to remain anonymous.. What u owe him is to advise him or totally ignore him... That is why it's a faceless forum.. everything/ anything goes embarassed
Ok
Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by Mypeople2(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
MsFaith:

Please let her go to her parents. There’s nothing to rack your brain over.

She probably misses home and wants to see her parents. After a while she will come back to your house.

It’s called holiday
Exactly .She should take a break and visit her parents .She is not going to stat there forever because she does not have a room there
Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by LegalOpinion: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
So, you think we don't know it's you abi! You are not a straightforward human being and that is why the innocent woman wants to escape from that hell.
Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hashabiah:
My brother, your friend is a Christian so I'll advise that the only way he can win this battle is by fighting on his knees through prayers and seeking divine wisdom from God . You coming to Nairaland to seek ungodly counsel won't solve the problem. Rather, it will only complicate matters especially when you follow the wrong advice.

Lastly , if all doesn't go well, just tell you friend to give her the divorce she wants. Afterall, God has called us to peace and if a divorce will give her and him the necessary peace needed, so be it .
You're absolutely right.
Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by executive12: 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
She is not a slave. The man did not buy her and marriage is not by force. If she feels she cannot continue with the marriage, she should be let out.
They can separate for some weeks to give each other space to decide if they want to stay together or divorce.
Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by prophetfire: 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
Babsojimjim:
Dear All,

The write up below is exactly what a friend is going through from his wife. Please what sort of action can he take?

Despite, all he has done to please his wife, called Reverend fathers and pastors to counsel them both, his wife is still indifferent to him and is threatening to quit the marriage, citing accumulated pains of the past.

Currently, she says she wants to go back to her parents house else she will die or commit suicide. The man called her parents, and their advise was that since she is his wife, he should decide if to allow her leave his house to come and see them (parents) or stay in his house that the decision is his as the husband.

At this juncture my friend is confused and dont know what to do again.

Even the unmarried friend of his wife who came to stay with them is not helping matter at all as she seems to be enjoying the challenge between my friend and his wife.

Please advise needed. Thanks.
. She should be allowed to go to her parents place for now. Most times in marriage, when the heat gets too much, a brief separation helps to heal the tensions. Allow her to go, but be visiting and keep in touch. She would calm down with time. Especially as she is threatening suicide. Hope you don't want to have graver matters on your hands.
Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by BusinessDream: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
Babsojimjim:
Dear All,

The write up below is exactly what a friend is going through from his wife. Please what sort of action can he take?

Despite, all he has done to please his wife, called Reverend fathers and pastors to counsel them both, his wife is still indifferent to him and is threatening to quit the marriage, citing accumulated pains of the past.

Currently, she says she wants to go back to her parents house else she will die or commit suicide. The man called her parents, and their advise was that since she is his wife, he should decide if to allow her leave his house to come and see them (parents) or stay in his house that the decision is his as the husband.

Even the unmarried friend of his wife who came to stay with them is not helping matter at all as she seems to be enjoying the challenge between my friend and his wife.

NEVER MARRY SOMEONE THAT DOES NOT LOVE YOU....

ONE THING ABOUT WOMEN IS... if they don't love you, they will NEVER love you. he should let her go and stop blocking his own destiny for the right woman that will come for him.

1 Like

Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by AreaFada2: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
Babsojimjim:
Dear All,

Your friend is a funny guy. He should be helping her pack her bag and baggage and ensure that he deposits her safely with her parents. Then immediately ask for refund of dowry (as a final traditional agreement that marriage is over). With a stern warning that should the girl suffer harm or abuse in a campus environment, the woman will pay heavily for it. Pay for girl's upkeep and education adequately. Then commence court divorce process without delay. No hard feelings.

Let the woman get custody of the daughter because if the guy remarries, his new wife may not treat the daughter well. Only a very few women can treat a stepchild well. VERY few. Forget their religiosity and pretence. Forget about money spent on her education, Thank God he has a daughter from the marriage. Nothing lost. The pain will go after a while.

Let the woman follow advice of her friends and live the new life she wants. Then good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by drlateef: 1:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
Babsojimjim:
Dear All,

Diabolical nature. That friend is a suspect in this diabolical problem.
Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by Goldentulip2: 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
Oluwatee1:
You never explain what actually happened. There will be reason why she opted for leaving. What are the challenges your friend is facing, is it financial, spiritual e.t.c. Share more light on it.

YES
Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by emmanuelbrown26: 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
Parisian:
Every fool can come here and call women names. Your idiotic numb skull couldn't process the fact that the woman mentioned divorce or suicide. If her husband treated her properly would she want to be away so bad she'd rather opt for suicide or divorce?

You fools can continue deceiving yourselves. That you trained a woman in school means you can treat her like a rag right? Una eyes go soon clear.
All these evening newspapers no go allow us see road again. Aunty no bi cause your frustration, abeg Park well

1 Like

Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by Goldentulip2: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
But how long was the courtship before marriage with this lady?
Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by emmanuelbrown26: 1:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
CaptainAyub:

One thing many males don't know if women are the masters of emotional manipulation.
A wife will offend the husband from January to Dec but always present it like its d fault of the man.
When I was still a fuul grin,I used to believe say na men be the problem of the world/relationships.
Tiiiiiill I come marry and consequently because more observant and also had my own share of the female manipulation grin
Thank Jah that u learnt it through marriage and u learnt it on time. I was never an advocate of women pampering, not in this life neither in my next life, women needs tough hand to handle if not, your name na sorry
Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by emmanuelbrown26: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
ziondaughter247:

All these small boys littering nairaland. Stay away from adult and mature conversations. Every single thing is Bleep, prick and toto to you. How old are you, dude Grow up
I'm old enough to put u in d house, and gv u belle, idiot
Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by emmanuelbrown26: 1:50pm On Dec 18, 2021
ziondaughter247:

This is very true.. What is the genesis of their problem? This story is incomplete. What does he mean by 'pains of the past'. One thing I can tell you is that once a woman has checked out emotionally and used her mouth to tell you that she wants out from a marriage, that means she really wants out, at least for the time being. Nigerian women are known to be especially tolerating in a marriage. If he offended the lady, please ask for her forgiveness sincerely. It is not about getting people to talk to her without admitting his own faults. Many Christians like to believe that they can do no wrong.

Also, there's nothing God cannot do. It is obvious 'your friend' is a believer, take the matter to God in prayer.
Aunty preacher, so na sense u just made so? So the bitch married this idiot simp to be emotionally blackmailing him? Tell that to all simps around u
Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by lekonso: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
Give her that break. If you have done everything within your capacity to make her stay and she refused, please let her go. She can come back later. But for now, please give her that break.
Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by Emaprince: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mercychen:
Was she bundled into the marriage in the first place? Mtchew!

She prolly wants to go back and enjoy single life or live a carefree live like her friend. That is what you get these days as wifes.
You spoke sense today.

I retract the insult I gave you last time.

No vex
Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by MyChoice1: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2021
Oluwatee1:
You never explain what actually happened. There will be reason why she opted for leaving. What are the challenges your friend is facing, is it financial, spiritual e.t.c. Share more light on it.

My brother, it's the op himself that is going through this..I just read his previous post here.

https://www.nairaland.com/6777736/advise-experienced-needed-wife-matter#106281519

1 Like

Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by emmanuelbrown26: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
Amumaigwe:

Real red-blooded simp. No sympathy for such creatures. They are the type that come here to attempt at bullying real men that want to take control of their home, just to be seen as a gentleman. He will suddenly wake up and realize how abhorrent such men are to ladies.
Don't mind the idiotic guy, he was the one sponsored d bitch in school, that's why he doesn't want his investment to varnish
Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by writeprof(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
MsFaith:

She probably misses home and wants to see her parents. After a while she will come back to your house.

It’s called holiday

Supported! It's also called separation in order for frayed nerves to get calm.
Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by benqo01(m): 2:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
Babsojimjim:

Her character changed,no marital relationship, no care no concern, she prefers her friends instructions and advise to her husband, whenever she does wrong and is been corrected,she will turn it against her husband and start bringing up issues of the past that have already been resolved. This she has always been doing. But the man would still plead for peace. How can two couples live in the same house without intimacy for months, no sound communication etc, but when she needs money she does not hesitate to ask for it. The man has been the one canvassing for continuity but the woman seems to feel she is right and would still have her way out there.

For my friend to have peace and regain his sanity, hence the need for this post.

See Allow your friend to let her go,its very difficult to convince a woman who has made up her mind to do something.

The day she leaves that house with that child thats the end of it
Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by MummyD2020(f): 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
Babsojimjim:
Dear All,

Team women use marriage as poverty alleviation program where are you? Marriage favours the female more but na the man dey rush her.The man should come clean on what made the woman prefer to quit her marriage than manage it. It must be a very strong something. The man na akpi
Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by Cleanworld(f): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2021
Babsojimjim:
Dear All,

Allow her to go and see her parent. make sure you give her enough money to stay up till 2 month. if she still want to come back to you within the period she will. if not just move on with your life. who knows God might have something good in store for you..
Some you loose , some you gain.

Bless you
Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by neztar: 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2021
MsFaith:

It’s called holiday
msfaith how is husband n kids
Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by neztar: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
Parisian:
Every fool can come here and call women names. Your idiotic numb skull couldn't process the fact that the woman mentioned divorce or suicide. If her husband treated her properly would she want to be away so bad she'd rather opt for suicide or divorce?

You fools can continue deceiving yourselves. That you trained a woman in school means you can treat her like a rag right? Una eyes go soon clear.
my wife is my property
Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by SilvanusII(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
Babsojimjim:

Yes they did explored and discovered that both couple can still forge ahead, the man has his own fault likewise the woman, but the woman always makes it look like the man is the cause. Prayers has been made and both of them agreed to have forgiven each other but the woman is still bent on leaving the house with their only daughter who is 6 years old

Its how the stupid ppl can rate for others what can make them 'forge ahead'.
Re: Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed by MartinsD12(m): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
Babsojimjim:
Dear All,

Marriage shouldn't be a hell , marriage should be enjoyed by both couple since one is unhappy and don't want , let her go .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home / Nigerian Lady Tattoos Her Son’s Face On Her Back (photos) / Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.