Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho (27383 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Jim Iyke Craze Pass Me, I Never Wan Die Abeg / Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update / Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by 77star: 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
ityP:

A new King has been born on twitter; David Hunleyin. He adds your biography into the insults and hence, it hits home more. No one who took on that guy survived it. Even Frank go dey fear to challenge am. E fit leak all of Frank's secret grin
Person wey dug out how Iniobong was killed by Frank uduak with step by step analysis

Isn't that top notch investigative journalism?

Since that day, he earned my respect

1 Like

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by ityP(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
77star:

Person wey dug out how Iniobong was killed by Frank uduak with step by step analysis

Isn't that top notch investigative journalism?

Since that day, he earned my respect

One finished footballer in Uruguay tried to call him out over his spotlight on Kemi this week, David opened his file. It turns out the guy played only 7 mins throughout his 6 months stay in the club. Oga is 31 years old and is mining pi grin... The dude go dey ask himself 'who send me?' cheesy
Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by 77star: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
ityP:

One finished footballer in Uruguay tried to call him out over his spotlight on Kemi this week, David opened his file. It turns out the guy played only 7 mins throughout his 6 months stay in the club. Oga is 31 years old and is mining pi grin... The dude go dey ask himself 'who send me?' cheesy
Chai cheesy
David Na sth else
Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by ityP(m): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
77star:

Chai cheesy
David Na sth else

I dey tell you. He says things that I don't agree with o. But when he does, I behave like I didn't see it. I waka pass. I no wan comment, then him go quote my comment with all my secrets for this life grin
Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by 77star: 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
ityP:

I dey tell you. He says things that I don't agree with o. But when he does, I behave like I didn't see it. I waka pass. I no wan comment, then him go quote my comment with all my secrets for this life grin
grin u mean on Twitter?
Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by enonche85(m): 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
If u wan see uncle Frank red eye diss Chelsea. cheesy
Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by NobleAngell(f): 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
BernieLee:

He’s from Eket in Akwa Ibom State.
Oh wow!
Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by Josbreed: 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
yanabasee2:
Lol...

1. Tonto will drag you on social media and be claiming victim... And she doesn't have shame.... She will go all out on you ... The only time to win her is to go silence on her ... And that is what Churchill did... A man who understands her wife...

Is Churchill a woman?

2. Jim Iyke is just an aggressive person and wouldn't take a chance from knocking you down with a fist.... He's every ready to physically engage you ...

3. Frank is a Savage with fowl mouth.... You will just hate yourself for even picking up on him....
Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by G0LANHEIGHTS(m): 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2021
kingthreat:
FFK
Reno Omokri
El-Rufai's son
This ones are animals
Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by NobleAngell(f): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
BeeNation:
Frank is from akwa ibom

Really?
Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by BeeNation(f): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
Yes from eket in akwa ibom state
NobleAngell:
Really?
Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by Crixina(f): 5:05pm On Dec 18, 2021
Call me petty, but i would like a show down between Tonto and Kemi

1 Like

Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by ityP(m): 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
77star:

grin u mean on Twitter?

Yes o
Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
Is it me or does TOOLZ look like TEMS
Your eyes dey shake
Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by Ebobos(m): 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
U guys have forgotten Reno Omokri..,.
Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by Friend22(m): 10:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
NobleAngell:
Wise choiceToolz. Stay away from these 3. They don't know play.
Tonto the troubled woman who is looking for where to pour some of it, if you dare her you will find yourself in the mud with her. That's her place so she wouldn't mind but you wont like it, trust me.
Jim Iyke the crack head is always looking for a prey. He's almost always on his bad side and ever since Nollywood stopped engaging him much, he's been on the look out for victims.
Frank Edoho is an Edo man... Need I say more?

Frank Edoho is not an Edo man,I heard he is from Cross Rivers or Akwa Ibom
Re: Toolz Vows Never To Fight Tonto Dikeh, Jim Iyke, Frank Edoho by EzekielAkins: 12:19am On Dec 19, 2021
yanabasee2:
Lol...

1. Tonto will drag you on social media and be claiming victim... And she doesn't have shame.... She will go all out on you ... The only time to win her is to go silence on her ... And that is what Churchill did... A man who understands her wife...
**A man who understands his wife** sad

2. Jim Iyke is just an aggressive person and wouldn't take a chance from knocking you down with a fist.... He's every ready to physically engage you ... ** He's VERY ready.. lipsrsealed

3. Frank is a Savage with fowl mouth.... You will just hate yourself for even picking up on him....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out The Biography Of Famous Singer RUNTOWN / Amaechi Attends Mo Abudu's 51st Birthday Party (Photos) / “the Queen Of Dark” Sudanese Model Shares Lovely New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.