Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Tonto Dikeh Gave Churchill's Full Name To My Grandma To Destroy — Bobrisky (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Gave Churchill's Full Name To My Grandma To Destroy — Bobrisky (Pix) (1504 Views)

"Tonto Dikeh Gave Me Her Ex Hubby's Name For My Granny To Destroy Him"- Bobrisky / Daniella Okeke Reveals How Tonto Dikeh Gave Her Shelter For 2years In Lagos / Nina To Return The Phone Tonto Dikeh Gave Her, As She Fires Back At Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Gave Churchill's Full Name To My Grandma To Destroy — Bobrisky (Pix) by IamHeWrites: 6:14am On Dec 18, 2021
The war between Nigerian crossdresser Bobrisky and actress Tonto Dikeh isn’t ending anytime soon as more dirty secrets are being revealed by the former friends, Igbere TV reports.

In a new post shared by Bobrisky, he has accused Tonto Dikeh of trying to destroy her former husband Churchill Olakunle and his mother. after their dramatic breakup.

Recall that one of the most dramatic divorces Nigerians witnessed was the divorce between Nollywood actress Tonto and her husband Churchill. Before the divorce papers were signed, the two took to their social media platforms to throw unprintable words at each other.

Bobrisky has brought up Tonto Dikeh’s ex-husband in their fight and has claimed that the actress sent her the full names of her former husband and his mother for him to give to his grandma to help her destroy them but he objected.

Bobrisky wrote, “Tonto y did you send me ur ex-husband full name Churchchil and his mother name ? since you have stepped on my toes, let me finish you completely…. remember you asked me to give his name to my grandma if she has anyone to help you destroy his life, and I told you my grandma doesn’t associate herself with anyone that destroy people name.

“She is a Muslim and she doesn’t do evil. fight with receipt darling… I don’t come out to fabricate lies and stories. Tonto ur fans need to know you are evil you come online to pretend who are you not. Thank God I didn’t listen to fight Churchchil for you because I remember telling you he is ur baby daddy I can’t involve in such a fight. I’m posting more receipt of ur evil deed.”

Lalasticlala

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gave Churchill's Full Name To My Grandma To Destroy — Bobrisky (Pix) by Nwodosis(m): 6:15am On Dec 18, 2021
Don't celebrate for having a male child until he grows to a man!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gave Churchill's Full Name To My Grandma To Destroy — Bobrisky (Pix) by dollynnn(f): 6:16am On Dec 18, 2021
sad
This Bobrisky don turn woman finish o
Na women dey wash their dirty linens in public like this.
Anyway,Tonto and Bobrisky are two toxic individuals and they complement each other.
Although both may be "crazy" Individuals for washing their dirty linens in public due to idleness,I have learnt that "no one is to be trusted" and "someone you call your friend today may turn out to be the one that will pull you down in front of everyone tomorrow"
Choose your friends wisely and carry your secrets to your grave

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gave Churchill's Full Name To My Grandma To Destroy — Bobrisky (Pix) by Nwodosis(m): 6:22am On Dec 18, 2021
The only safe secret is the one in custody of one person!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gave Churchill's Full Name To My Grandma To Destroy — Bobrisky (Pix) by dudusky007(m): 6:29am On Dec 18, 2021
Them don start again
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gave Churchill's Full Name To My Grandma To Destroy — Bobrisky (Pix) by tyson98: 6:44am On Dec 18, 2021
Dem both dey mad who get time for them
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gave Churchill's Full Name To My Grandma To Destroy — Bobrisky (Pix) by insidelife22(m): 6:53am On Dec 18, 2021
see Tontolet likes heads a lot,she can take it from anything that has mouth.
Bobrisky is not a man,neither is heshe a woman,she is lower than both.

am a realist,I say it the way I see it.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gave Churchill's Full Name To My Grandma To Destroy — Bobrisky (Pix) by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 18, 2021
Tonto is just pained.
Loneliness causes frustration and that's why she's busy dragging Bob. grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gave Churchill's Full Name To My Grandma To Destroy — Bobrisky (Pix) by femi4: 7:30am On Dec 18, 2021
Tonto is evil....you want to destroy a man and his mother

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gave Churchill's Full Name To My Grandma To Destroy — Bobrisky (Pix) by yanabasee2: 7:36am On Dec 18, 2021
They'll not let Churchill to enjoy his peace with their unruly social media lifestyle.....

I pray that God will never give me a woman that will Tonto Dikeh my life like this....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gave Churchill's Full Name To My Grandma To Destroy — Bobrisky (Pix) by Pathokpo: 7:44am On Dec 18, 2021
dollynnn:
sad
This Bobrisky don turn woman finish o
Na women dey wash their dirty linens in public like this.
Anyway,Tonto and Bobrisky are two toxic individuals and they complement each other.
Although both may be "crazy" Individuals for washing their dirty linens in public due to idleness,I have learnt that "no one is to be trusted" and "someone you call your friend today may turn out to be the one that will pull you down in front of everyone tomorrow"
Choose your friends wisely and carry your secrets to your grave
Birds of a feather flock together. I have always known Tonto to be full of bitterness and such a person is not fit to keep as a friend. A secret shared is no longer a secrete. Where as who told her to share her secrete with shim. If e easy to keep secrets, why she no keep am to herself.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Gave Churchill's Full Name To My Grandma To Destroy — Bobrisky (Pix) by TheWolfen(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2021
Hell has no fury like a scorned woman dey say. . . fear dem

femi4:
Tonto is evil....you want to destroy a man and his mother
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gave Churchill's Full Name To My Grandma To Destroy — Bobrisky (Pix) by shigishege: 9:03am On Dec 18, 2021
I sha don't like that Toto of a girl , too bitter, hateful and distructive for my liking.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gave Churchill's Full Name To My Grandma To Destroy — Bobrisky (Pix) by Foodqueen(f): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2021
Why are you going back to past events.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gave Churchill's Full Name To My Grandma To Destroy — Bobrisky (Pix) by dan9ice(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
Omo na last year receipt oo

This gender might not end up making heaven or hell
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gave Churchill's Full Name To My Grandma To Destroy — Bobrisky (Pix) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2021
Bobi risky and Totolet if I meet una for there ehn, watin I go use una eyes see una mouth no go fit talk am.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gave Churchill's Full Name To My Grandma To Destroy — Bobrisky (Pix) by sammybest889(m): 1:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****
I don comments on this Bob,bob tor risky and toto decay matter 2day 4 nairaland, about like for 4 different threads oo

come..oo (u sure say i well so)..hope say I never don de become notice me..like dis moniker slawormiir

na 2day I confirm dis proverb say..
an idel man is a devil work shop (how wish I de work wey my oga don shout 4 my head,like two times to attend to customers I 4 no get time for Toto and Bob Bob)
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gave Churchill's Full Name To My Grandma To Destroy — Bobrisky (Pix) by Galileopapi(m): 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2021
I knew it would come to this, its actually long overdue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Gave Churchill's Full Name To My Grandma To Destroy — Bobrisky (Pix) by chudez0147(m): 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
How do people spoil people life by sending full name please?

(1) (Reply)

I’m A Baboon, I Live In Zoo – Portable / Mohbad’s Crowdfunding For 5-month-old Son Surpasses 32 Million Naira / Emeka Ike’s Son’s Tell-all, Cybernauts Dig Out More Incriminating ‘evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.