Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol - Entertainment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol (43862 Views)

Trending Video Of Arewa Twitter Hangout / This Masquerade Was Spotted in Lagos Singing & Dancing to Different Hip Hop Song / Meet Yusuf Arewa, Magician From Kano, Amazed Nigerians With His Magic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by Tzar(m): 8:23am On Dec 19, 2021
Hypocrites! The burden of Nigeria!
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by Zakiushenry: 8:57am On Dec 19, 2021
jeff1993:
Hisbah abeg na JOKE Dem dey joke ooo .... I use God name beg u

Please NL family ..... I need someone to mentor me on any digital money making skill .... I am broke and I don't want to be broke next year
you should start milling social network and pi
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by shoprite: 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Hisbah left the group chat.

Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by Isaa17: 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
Wtin musa no go c for gate
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by Goodnigga: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
NorthSerious:
Southerners obsession with Northerners. Sick.
Few Northern youths doing what youths all over the world do and being exuberant.
Southerners on Nairaland: time for another bashing of the north.
You are ok Southerner's website you know
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by Raph82(m): 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Those northern youths are beginning to force their way into freedom gradually. In the next ten years, I doubt if the north will be able to contain their ever-energetic youths who are getting exposed to western life gradually. You can't expect those young lads to be camped under strict Islamic etiquette for so long in this modern age of the internet. They see how young guys like them are making names for themselves globally and living large through freedom to social life, and you want them to remain under a primitive way of life without giving them room to be better individuals and live a promising life? Forget it. This is Naija, not Iran, Afhganistan or Saudi Arabia.
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by gazza07(m): 7:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
I laugh in hypocrisy grin grin Alcohol should be haram over there according them and their terrorist organization called hisbah. But, behold and lo, they are sipping it and collecting the VAT paid on Alcohol. Arewa double standard is smelling hoooooge
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by darediamond(m): 2:23am On Dec 20, 2021
Baronnaire:
The Islamic religion just cages and indoctrinate people against being happy and living a happy life...

This is how happy those guys want to be, but the hypocritical doctrines of Islam wont allow them... Funny thing is that their leaders codedly still buy these alcoholic beverages secretly and consume.

Imagine a woman leaving her house to a club putting on Hijab only to pull off the damn hijab to reveal her mini skirt and spaghetti crop top.

When you see a young girl wearing very long and thick Hijab under hot sun you'll just be wondering what she's covering. Even a girl child of 2yrs is given hijab to wear... undecided
Some even look like masquerades cos you can't see any part of the body. Even eyes, fingers and toes will all be covered in black...

Anyways, i think it's illiteracy sha, cos the educated and exposed Muslims live their lives freely and dress like normal humans. Religious indoctrination is for the poor, the rich ones are liberated.

Wetin concern Aisha Buhari and her daughters with Hijab? cool Veils around the neck covering the hair and chest are enough... PERIOD.
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by darediamond(m): 2:24am On Dec 20, 2021
Baronnaire:
The Islamic religion just cages and indoctrinate people against being happy and living a happy life...

This is how happy those guys want to be, but the hypocritical doctrines of Islam wont allow them... Funny thing is that their leaders codedly still buy these alcoholic beverages secretly and consume.

Imagine a woman leaving her house to a club putting on Hijab only to pull off the damn hijab to reveal her mini skirt and spaghetti crop top.

When you see a young girl wearing very long and thick Hijab under hot sun you'll just be wondering what she's covering. Even a girl child of 2yrs is given hijab to wear... undecided
Some even look like masquerades cos you can't see any part of the body. Even eyes, fingers and toes will all be covered in black...

Anyways, i think it's illiteracy sha, cos the educated and exposed Muslims live their lives freely and dress like normal humans. Religious indoctrination is for the poor, the rich ones are liberated.

Wetin concern Aisha Buhari and her daughters with Hijab? cool Veils around the neck covering the hair and chest are enough... PERIOD.
Truth!!
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by darediamond(m): 2:26am On Dec 20, 2021
Baronnaire:

"The Islamic religion just cages and indoctrinate people against being happy and living a happy life..."
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by darediamond(m): 2:33am On Dec 20, 2021
Geeman2006:

I am not. The North is 19 states, just because you shuttle between 3 or 4 states doesn't make you an umpire to dish out Nonsense.
All the things you mentioned are done in other states too. If you say your personal opinion , that's fine. But making it look like it is rampant and normal is just deceptive.
If you want to get the most powerful hard drugs here in Ibadan, go to Sabo at Mokola.

Does that not speak volumes?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by Nnecky(f): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
wolesmile:
Of course they'll dance to "Alcohol."

Some vices I noticed about the northerners when I was in Jigawa:
They can drink (Especially their local brews)
They gamble a lot
No tribe smokes as much as they do
The level at which they womanize is second to non
Prostitution thrives amongst them

And they think they're the most Godly of all tribes!!!

You just summed them northerners up in these words

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by Johnman400: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
Guys am in the UK �� kindly watch my videos and subscribe I need that subscribers desperately I need atleat 2k before ending of this year pls we can archive this my YouTube channel is obanla49......thanks
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by jaiyeoriewed: 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_ctSlpreNw
Elizabeth Elohor Lilian Esoro Melly Obichie - Tania Omotayo Ziva Lagos 5th anniversary
Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by Amadu55222: 3:38am On Mar 24, 2022
Read Below

Re: Arewa Youths Scatter Dance Floor While Singing To Joeboy’s Alcohol by Grossmanb(m): 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
This one no concern me. I just dey wonder which kind hunger catch the person that discovered bitterleaf soup😞🥺

Please if you know anybody who wants to sell his or her car, any mlllodel & any colour, with AC and you are sure it's in perfect working condition & valid papers, with price around 2.5 or 3 million, as long as the engine is not weak yet. Pls let the person sell it, it's none of my business 😊

When I’m drunk I’m very alert when crossing the road. I look left and right for cars and bikes. Then I look up for aero
Planes and down for bombs, then I look back for kidnappers and then I hold my beer tight and start walking in zigzag to avoid bullets😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The World’s Tallest Family, Husband Is 7ft, Wife 6ft 5″ – See Photos / Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku That Got People Talking And Hailing Him(pics) / Lagos Bans Live Band At Beer Parlours, Restaurants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.