Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 (22863 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by FfeJ: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
Congratulations Dwebb55 and omapere!!! so happy for you. Finally some good news and I hope to hear more soon smiley

1 Like

Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Dexter4688(f): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
Please Which Website Can Be Used To Check The Approval Or Denial Decision For Join Family Visa Ireland And On Which Day Of The Week Is The List Uploaded... Please Someone Should Answer Me Please. ���
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by FfeJ: 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
Dexter4688:
Please Which Website Can Be Used To Check The Approval Or Denial Decision For Join Family Visa Ireland And On Which Day Of The Week Is The List Uploaded... Please Someone Should Answer Me Please. ���

The weekly decisions are on this website, it is updated every Monday. Also keep an eye on your emails/phone calls https://www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/nigeria/our-services/visas/weeklydecisionreports/

1 Like

Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Dexter4688(f): 7:45am On Dec 12, 2022
Thank You Ffej.
I Appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by FfeJ: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2022
Another good news and encouragement to all here, your approval is coming soon. We got our approval this Monday. God is so good!

2 Likes

Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by omapere: 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2022
FfeJ:
Another good news and encouragement to all here, your approval is coming soon. We got our approval this Monday. God is so good!
Yaaaay...congratulations, FfeJ.

1 Like

Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Cyntopath: 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2023
@ Ffej Congratulations. We are hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Solverform(m): 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
Please can someone help with health insurance with a very good rate for international students who wants to study in Ireland. Please help
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by majorbravo: 10:46am On Jan 16, 2023
Just checked the list. My wife’s visa has been approved today. For everyone who has waited this far and still waiting, I hope you get good news soon.

2 Likes

Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by AyoolaO1: 1:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
majorbravo:
Just checked the list. My wife’s visa has been approved today. For everyone who has waited this far and still waiting, I hope you get good news soon.

Congratulations! Please When did you apply?
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by majorbravo: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2023
AyoolaO1:

Congratulations! Please When did you apply?
Thanks, we applied in June.
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by AyoolaO1: 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
majorbravo:

Thanks for the Info.
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Cyntopath: 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2023
@ majorbravo Congratulations to you guys.
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by benmac4sure: 2:25am On Jan 17, 2023
majorbravo:

Please are you a PhD student?
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by BikeMi2: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2023
majorbravo:

Please was it early or mid June? My husband applied on the 20th June and nothing yet �
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by majorbravo: 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
benmac4sure:

Please are you a PhD student?
No, worker (CSEP).

BikeMi2:

Please was it early or mid June? My husband applied on the 20th June and nothing yet �
Mid June. Hopefully, yours may be next week. smiley
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by BikeMi2: 8:49am On Jan 20, 2023
majorbravo:

No, worker (CSEP).

Mid June. Hopefully, yours may be next week. smiley

Hopefully. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Blueberry111112: 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
wow…. After many months, i return here to see whats happening….. and everyone has gotten positive responses and their family now here in ireland or on their way….
Apparently the best of Nigerians leaving Nigeria in droves….
Congrats everyone and happy new year…..

2 Likes

Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Tpurple: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hello everyone,
Some people must have read my story here.....I'm happy to announce that I gave birth in Nigeria (November) after waiting for our appeal response since April 2022. We applied in July 2021 and was refused February 2022, then appealed April 2022.
My question......
Please is anyone waiting for Appeal response from Irish embassy?
How long have you been waiting?
Do you know anyone that was granted a visa after an appeal?
Please you can contact me via my email @aishaumar233@gmail.com Thank you.
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Slimnviva: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
Hello Everyone,
Please any approval update for this week? If yes what month did you apply please? I noticed the decision list was quite long this week
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Seloverando: 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2023
My own case my appeal was delayed for complete two years but I got good new later and now in Ireland It a Joint spouse visa too. I think apeal processing depends on the document you provide and situation in Nigeria too could cause delay. You will hear good news just be focus and prayerful.

1 Like

Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Starlite001: 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
Slimnviva:
Hello Everyone,
Please any approval update for this week? If yes what month did you apply please? I noticed the decision list was quite long this week

Co ask. Please we need updates from people that got approval this past few weeks, like what month did they apply so we can have an idea of the month they've gotten to and any experience 🙏

1 Like

Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by codelord2023: 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
Starlite001:

Co ask. Please we need updates from people that got approval this past few weeks, like what month did they apply so we can have an idea of the month they've gotten to and any experience 🙏

Yeah, same here
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Prosper123: 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Please someone is about to travel to Ireland to work as a nurse. Please who knows like how much she can have on her statement of account for the employment visa travel application.
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by kayus4luv2(m): 5:47pm On Feb 18, 2023
This is to encourage people still in the process of Join Family

1. Please if you are already married and you get a job in Ireland from Nigeria (similar to my situation) make sure you apply for Visa together with your family. In my case i applied alone to resume work in time as my wife's passport was not available. My wife later applied in late July 2022 and we had to wait for 6 months before her visa was finally approved

2. When applying for Join Family incase of people who have no choice than to go through the process just put it at the back of your mind that you will have to wait for at least 6 months. And make sure to include a lot of documents to prove your marriage to your spouse especially for someone who is already living in Ireland before getting married to someone in Nigeria. Evidences like photos of you and sponse (a lot of them) with family and friend, in occassions, your wedding photos, Introduction etc. Also add evidences of your communication with your sponse to show your marriage is still intact. Dont be stingy with evidences make sure you are able to satisy yourself with the requirement they ask you to provide to support your application.

FYI. My wife applied for Join Family late July 2022 and got her visa 1st week in February 2023.

I wish everyone all the best in their application.

5 Likes

Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by kayus4luv2(m): 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2023
I am not totally sure but i dont think much is required in the account. If the person can put like 1m i think that is sufficient so far the person has gotten work permit to work in Ireland and the employer is sponsoring visa.
Prosper123:
Please someone is about to travel to Ireland to work as a nurse. Please who knows like how much she can have on her statement of account for the employment visa travel application.
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Prosper123: 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2023
kayus4luv2:
I am not totally sure but i dont think much is required in the account. If the person can put like 1m i think that is sufficient so far the person has gotten work permit to work in Ireland and the employer is sponsoring visa.
Thank you
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Slimnviva: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Its another week, congratulations to everyone who got their visa approvals in today's list. Please can we get updates from any lucky persons, like what month did you apply, also what visa permission you are on in Ireland etc please so we can have an idea of the month they've gotten to and any experience. Thank you in advance

1 Like

Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Slimnviva: 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
To God Almighty be all the glory. Just checked the list today and visa approved. Applied last week in July 2022, so the wait was 8 months. I have a CSEP and applied as a single parent with full custody of my child wanting my child to join me here in Ireland. Please anyone with a similar situation that needs any help or advice on documentation feel free to send me a message. My email is dowepato@gmail.com
All the best to all waiting for a decision, my prayer is that it will end in praise for you all as well

3 Likes

Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Starlite001: 10:12am On Mar 16, 2023
Congratulations🥳🥳
Thank you for the update... This shows they've gotten to July
Slimnviva:
To God Almighty be all the glory. Just checked the list today and visa approved. Applied last week in July 2022, so the wait was 8 months. I have a CSEP and applied as a single parent with full custody of my child wanting my child to join me here in Ireland. Please anyone with a similar situation that needs any help or advice on documentation feel free to send me a message. My email is dowepato@gmail.com
All the best to all waiting for a decision, my prayer is that it will end in praise for you all as well
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Looking2Jesus: 2:04pm On Mar 20, 2023
Many thanks everyone for the words of advice and encouragement...kindly keep sharing updates especially date applied, application type and documents submitted.

May we all receive good news...
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Looking2Jesus: 9:31am On Mar 27, 2023
A new decision list is out for the week...I hope some people got positive responses.

Congratulations to all who did.

Kindly share the application date, what you submitted and any other information you can comfortably mention.

Many thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Bad Road That Was Abandoned For Years In Ijora-Badia, Lagos / Passenger’s Bags Stolen At Lagos Airport (Video) / Petrol Tanker Catches Fire In Jos, 10 Dead, Others Injured (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.