Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 (22739 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Looking2Jesus: 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
https://www.livinginireland.ie/immigration/brining-family-members-to-ireland/

Found this today...might be useful to someone out there.
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by QueenetteHB21: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hi All,

Can someone please tell me how long does an appeal take to process for a join spouse visa? Category A (Critical Skills)?

Thank you very much.
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by codelord2023: 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2023
Does anyone have an idea of the current waiting period for Join family visa?
Have you heard of anyone that recently got an approval and what was the waiting period?
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by QueenetteHB21: 10:52am On Jun 25, 2023
Hi, it depends on the category. Category A applications is 6-7 months.

codelord2023:
Does anyone have an idea of the current waiting period for Join family visa?
Have you heard of anyone that recently got an approval and what was the waiting period?

1 Like

Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by QueenetteHB21: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2023
Can someone please reply ... please..?

QueenetteHB21:
Hi All,

Can someone please tell me how long does an appeal take to process for a join spouse visa? Category A (Critical Skills)?

Thank you very much.

Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Mmaobey: 11:39am On Jun 25, 2023
My join family visa for critical skill was refused based on insufficient evidence of relationship. I submitted on the 7th of Dec 2022. I will appeal the decision I just want to know how long the appeal will take.

1 Like

Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Gracedaughter22: 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2023
Mmaobey:
My join family visa for critical skill was refused based on insufficient evidence of relationship. I submitted on the 7th of Dec 2022. I will appeal the decision I just want to know how long the appeal will take.

Thatโ€™s really sad to hear ๐Ÿ’” Iโ€™m not sure but the timeframe for resubmission is usually within 2 months starting from the refusal date. Were you applying for your husband or De facto partner ? Please Iโ€™d like to know what supporting documents you submitted too.
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Mmaobey: 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2023
I applied for my husband.
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Gracedaughter22: 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2023
Mmaobey:
I applied for my husband.

Omg! I sincerely do not understand how they go about this Jfv. Sorry about this. I am also waiting for mine. Iโ€™m going to meet my husband.
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by QueenetteHB21: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2023
I am in the exact same situation. We appeal in april and it has been 2 months now.. still wiating. When we contact the embassy they say appeals take 6 months too.. it's crazy..
Mmaobey:
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Toheebadeniyi(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hello,

Please has anyone applied for the join family visa recently for a critical skills employment permit partner

Please any idea how long the process takes

Thanks
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by QueenetteHB21: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2023
Hello, my appeal application for Join family critical Skills took 11 weeks.
Mmaobey:
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by QueenetteHB21: 3:34pm On Jul 17, 2023
HI, it takes at least 6 months. Mine took 6 months and 2 weeks..
Toheebadeniyi:
Hello,

Please has anyone applied for the join family visa recently for a critical skills employment permit partner

Please any idea how long the process takes

Thanks
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by codelord2023: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2023
Awesome, that's better than another 6 months. Hope your visa has been approved now
QueenetteHB21:
Hello, my appeal application for Join family critical Skills took 11 weeks.
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by JJamie1: 6:52am On Aug 09, 2023
Do anyone has latest information as to what date is being processed for the Join family visa??

Even an idea can help coz the information online is just stagnant.
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Agondukwe: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2023
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by codelord2023: 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2023
Our Join family visa for Critical Skills applicant got approved today, applied Feb 8th, 2023. Took approximately 6 months and 2 weeks.

Goodluck to everyone still waiting for a response.

1 Like

Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Giftutuur: 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2023
Hi everyone,

Please does anyone know where the join family visa category(processing time) fall under their weekly decision reports Is it under the visit visa? Or does anyone know where they are currently at with the join family visa
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Mmaobey: 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2023
Appeal granted in less than 2 weeks.
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Mmaobey: 9:30pm On Aug 29, 2023
Update

Hi everyone so I submitted an appeal for join family visa on the 18th of August and it was approved on 27th August. I had to use Sinnott solicitors for the appeal as a friend recommended them. I am so happy because I though I was going to wait another 6months. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Newperson92(m): 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2023
Hi guys,

I recently did my court marriage in August this year, I am on a critical skill permit in, so I intend to bring my spouse into Ireland via the joint spouse visa.
Although we haven't done the white or traditional yet, that will be done next year but I want to commence the visa application from now so as to start the count.
My question is,

Is it necessary for my wife to change her name on documents before we apply at the embassy as proof of marriage when we already have our court marriage certificate?

Her Passport has her real name, she got it in February and we did our court wedding in August and I wouldn't want to go through the process of the name change since we haven't done the traditional and white wedding yet.

Please kindly advise, is it okay to do the application like that or i must do a name change to proof?

Remember, we have our wedding pictures, certificates, proof of relationship, CSE permit, and other documents.

please I am waiting for your response and if anyone wants to advise further, I am willing to connect privately. Thanks
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Bayo0502(m): 7:21am On Sep 19, 2023
Newperson92:
Hi guys,

I recently did my court marriage in August this year, I am on a critical skill permit in, so I intend to bring my spouse into Ireland via the joint spouse visa.
Although we haven't done the white or traditional yet, that will be done next year but I want to commence the visa application from now so as to start the count.
My question is,

Is it necessary for my wife to change her name on documents before we apply at the embassy as proof of marriage when we already have our court marriage certificate?

Her Passport has her real name, she got it in February and we did our court wedding in August and I wouldn't want to go through the process of the name change since we haven't done the traditional and white wedding yet.

Please kindly advise, is it okay to do the application like that or i must do a name change to proof?

Remember, we have our wedding pictures, certificates, proof of relationship, CSE permit, and other documents.

please I am waiting for your response and if anyone wants to advise further, I am willing to connect privately. Thanks

I donโ€™t think your wife needs any name change. So far she has the same name on the passport and the marriage certificate.
My wife also applied with her surname and her visa was approved.

1 Like

Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Gentcraft: 8:08am On Oct 23, 2023
Hello everyone, please is there any new update as per the processing timeline? The last I checked it was 6 months for CSEP holders, I was wondering if that has changed...I don tire to dey wait!!
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Olaiyatunnex: 2:24am On Nov 01, 2023
Avoid being denied or refused family visa to Ireland, seek guidance from someone with information and knowledge, I am available to guide anyone.
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by JJamie1: 3:44am On Nov 02, 2023
Hi Guys,

Do anyone have information as to the current application processing date for JFV applications from Nigeria. Who has recieved an update on their JFV application and what date did they apply. Anyone please help with an information. The wait is killing.
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by mabs2015: 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
JJamie1:
Hi Guys,

Do anyone have information as to the current application processing date for JFV applications from Nigeria. Who has recieved an update on their JFV application and what date did they apply. Anyone please help with an information. The wait is killing.

Hi everyone.
Applied for join family visa on 19th July. It was sent to the Ireland embassy from VFS on 26th July.
Today, my application number as well as that of my 3 children came out on the approved list.

It took exactly 4months. This can only be GOD, because it's not as though our application was perfect. We didn't use agents or anything, just put together the documents based on information online and from friends.

I'd just want to encourage everyone expecting here that there's nothing GOD cannot do. Do your best and Just trust Him.
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Giftutuur: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2023
Hi Everyone,

God will do it!
I applied for join family visa on the 19th of July. It was sent to the Embassy on the 21st of July.
My application got approved yesterday. I am just here to tell someone, God will do it.
Giftutuur:
Hi everyone,

Please does anyone know where the join family visa category(processing time) fall under their weekly decision reports Is it under the visit visa? Or does anyone know where they are currently at with the join family visa

1 Like

Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Taniaxxx: 9:55am On Dec 01, 2023
Hello my fellow Nairalanders please how long does a join spouse appeal take?
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Evraunited: 2:34am On Dec 29, 2023
Hello,

Am currently on my CSEP, and will be applying for Stamp 4 very soon. Which I plan to get married to my fiance back home when I secure the stamp 4 and apply for a spouse visa for her.

Please will the spouse visa application be treated as a stamp 4 holder (CATEGORY B ) or still as a critical skill (CATEGORY A).

Is there any particular minimum amount I should have on my bank statement when applying for the spouse visa.

please kindly contribute to this ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by enemerci: 2:28pm On Jan 24
Please if I am on a study visa, can my husband and kids come in with a visit while I am studying.

If yes how long can they stay. Is ireland similar to canada in term of being able to stay 6 months and may be find a job and convert to work visa.
I just want to know my options before I start this Ireland parole.

Thank you
Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by Segunagagu(m): 10:37pm On Jan 28
enemerci:
Please if I am on a study visa, can my husband and kids come in with a visit while I am studying.

If yes how long can they stay. Is ireland similar to canada in term of being able to stay 6 months and may be find a job and convert to work visa.
I just want to know my options before I start this Ireland parole.

Thank you

Of course yes. They can visit. They just need to demonstrate they will be going. With adequate funds. And all other supporting documents

1 Like

Re: Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 by enemerci: 9:51am On Jan 29
Segunagagu:

Of course yes. They can visit. They just need to demonstrate they will be going. With adequate funds. And all other supporting documents

Thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Breaking!!! South Africa Grants Airpeace Daily Commercial Flight Rights / The Saudi Arabians Treat Us Like Animals - Black African Maids Cry Out For Help / 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.