Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS (49355 Views)

Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) / Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Man Breaks His Piggy Bank After Saving For 10 Months & Saw This (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Kinzo0917(m): 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
Come to abuja fast and meet ordinary president of brekete family on human rights radio abuja to recover your money for you quickly

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Kajaard: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
ilduce31:

Mugu. I earn a living writing english in correct grammar and puntuation. Go deep into my post and find out for yourself. You can't compete with me. I have your time. yawu yawu person.

So if you earn a living writing English why the constant begging in previous posts? And now you are threatening to commit suicide like we all owe you something. What changed?
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by toujurs: 6:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Olam09:
C'mon let's celebrate scammers they are doing great grin
There was a day i was talking against this yahoo boys on this forum, if you see as their companions are bashing me here saying all sorts of thing that I'm jealous.. shebi this lady too dey owe your forefathers money too?
The problem is that, alot of Nigerian youths are fraudsters, especially benin and delta boys, these guys are criminals. Yet they are still praised. Am just tired of this country. You will hear people saying there is no jobs, and i wonder, is it govt that will provide job for you. , alot of people are dumb and mad in this country

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by jeyem(m): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Someone withdraw all my money in
My account yesterday! Everything! The remaining #65 naira left there! He still buy #50 card! I can’t just imagine!!!
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by suffering: 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
How much is her life savings, 100k? Don't ATMs have a limit of 100k or a little less to withdraw daily? She's likely a Nairalander who comes here to broke-shame hardworking males. If his heart was broken he'd donate money to her cause. He should get out with his fake care.

The bank will refund her once she proves it was a case of fraud. I don't trust Nigerians nowadays as this may be the new format on board for Christmas celebrations.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
STONEUS:

Why?

I was just joking with that. Actually, I needed help but I've gotten assistance from a family member. What made me to write that is the fact that I've been seeking help since and no one even tried to help. It got me thinking the world is really brutal. What will I have done If I don't have family to stand behind me? So to write to see what you guys will say. I was actually waiting for that mugu and any other mugu to come for me. Una no fit help but una get mouth to question. Thunder fire you.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by pek(m): 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
MufasaLion:

Read what you wrote slowly, it makes no fvcking sense. You sound more dumber than I had thought. I won't respond to you slowpõke anymore.
Corrected.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Angelfrost(m): 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Acidosis:
The world is full of wickedness and wicked people. My advice for people who aren't technological savvy or extremely smart (internet-wise) is to avoid all these online transaction. It takes extra level of smartness to avoid getting scammed. 90% of the time, the bank has no hand in this. It is more often than not, a case of negligence.

Understand the kind of apps you're downloading!

Always adjust your phone's privacy settings! Don't give away your life on android phone.

Do not give authorization to useless apps that codedly use your phone contacts (after saving your BVN and passwords on your contact list o shocked). When you give a useless loan app access to your contact (the same contact you have your bank password and BVN with account numbers), your 99% closer to getting scammed!

Again, check your phone's privacy settings! You will be amazed to see the number of apps spying on your contact list, your microphone, gallery, etc.

Well written! Apt!!!

Everyone needs to be extra vigilant... We have to do our part to frustrate these lazy youths while Thunder does the rest! undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Spherical77(m): 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Twoclans:
Most of this kind of frauds are done in colaboration with a high percentage of casual staff of banks .

I went to reactivate an account last week after moving substantial amount of funds into the account .Two days later I received a call from a fraudster claiming to work with the same bank I went to reactivate account in.

His conversation was a totally new format.I just told him that next time he should do background checks on who he is calling. It is quite difficult to game an ex banker.The fool cut off the call immediately and has not called back since then.

What pissed me off about this fraudster was his wrong use of tenses and his heavy assent .
grin grin grin too bad

Sadly, these fraudsters see nothing absolutely wrong in what they're doing. They do claim to be hustler like every other Nigerians.

They are always quick at condemning the system with their usual slangs "School na scam," "Who school help" et al

They opress other hard working Nigerians with their ill gotten money, claiming no amount of i beg to apply job would possibly pay their bills

Those people are just irritating honestly smiley

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Thandiubani(m): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
This is one reason I hate scammers, yahoo boys and anybody involved in fraud. You can’t cause this heartbreak and pain to people and expect to go scotfree. If not now, later you must pay for your evil deeds.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Godispeace: 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
and those criminals are surely be part of the ENDSARS protesters (miscreant youths) that were shouting no to bad governance upandan. Insulting Buhari at every opportunity
MufasaLion:
Damn!!! This is very bad. A lot would be going through her head.

Sad!
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kajaard:

So if you earn a living writing English why the constant begging in previous posts? And now you are threatening to commit suicide like we all owe you something. What changed?

Prior to some 3days ago, did you see any of my post asking for help since I open this account? That's why I hate asking for help. The next thing na why this? Why that? Yes, you owe me something, na wickedness when don cover your brain na him make you no think so. I have your time, the whole Nairaland. If them employ you na to use you to death go dey their mind, evil people.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Barbiturate(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
Candidlady:

God wont answer that you modified text! My bf is a yahoo boy!!

Just imagine!

You're not ashamed to put this up....and to think that people liked it, is sickening.
As in, you derive joy in making people cry and commit suicide, by stealing their hard earned money!

I curse you and your boy friend today and this minute, you and him will never know peace in your entire life...Amen. He will be caught and put in jail. Both of you will wrath in jail in Jesus name,Amen, alongside all the people that liked that disgusting comment.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by STONEUS: 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
ilduce31:

I was just joking with that. Actually, I needed help but I've gotten assistance from a family member. What made me to write that is the fact that I've been seeking help since and no one even tried to help. It got me thinking the world is really brutal. What will I have done If I don't have family to stand behind me? So to write to see what you guys will say. I was actually waiting for that mugu and any other mugu to come for me. Una no fit help but una get mouth to question. Thunder fire you.

All will be well.

Cheers
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Kajaard: 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
ilduce31:

Prior to some 3days ago, did you see any of my post asking for help since I open this account? That's why I hate asking for help. The next thing na why this? Why that? Yes, you owe me something, na wickedness when don cover your brain na him make you no think so. I have your time, the whole Nairaland. If them employ you na to use you to death go dey their mind, evil people.

Lol wink, this guy. Suicide is never the option bro. And no, I am not a wicked person. You still have not told me what happened.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by vikgreen01(m): 6:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
Scammers why?
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by aktolly54(m): 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
Candidlady:
People are wicked sha!

just watch as damn nigggarrr will avoid this thread like hiv/aids

modified:- idedicate this ftc to all those fighting one addiction or the other! We gonna come out victorious

#tellsomebody
in your mind, all damn nigga do local?
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by udemzyudex(m): 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
The annoying thing is that the bank will say there's nothing they can do about it.

Bleep the CBN
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by TruthUntold: 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
ilduce31:
Am going to commit sucide before 2morrow morning. Enough is enough.
I was going to jump on your comment shouting 'don't' up and down, but then I asked myself, wetin concern me so?
No be only you this life tire o, you see the rest of us committing suicide?
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Lamasta(m): 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
ilduce31:
Am going to commit sucide before 2morrow morning. Enough is enough.
Help me greet my granny if you reach beyond help me tell am say I dey miss am
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kajaard:

Lol wink, this guy. Suicide is never the option bro. And no, I am not a wicked person. You still have not told me what happened.

Na now you brain come down? Common get away you there and don't mention me again. Bebeto.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by hollywater: 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
Candidlady:
People are wicked sha!

just watch as damn nigggarrr will avoid this thread like hiv/aids

modified:- idedicate this ftc to all those fighting one addiction or the other! We gonna come out victorious

#tellsomebody
Don't come here to tell us how people are wicked, whereas one way or the other you are supporting them knowingly or unknowingly.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lamasta:

Help me greet my granny if you reach beyond help me tell am say I dey miss am

Where I take know this one? Who be you grand mother? Na which hole you crawl out from sef?
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by bjtinz: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
I keep saying it, never leave your main savings in an account, especially one connected to an active ATM card.

Have a separate account which you can fund as needed for such ATM and POS services.

Some banks eg GTB, FBN and I believe Zenith even offer such virtual accounts with a linked non-personalized card.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Ezeeboiy: 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
post=108612004:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian man has shared photo of a lady who was rolling on the floor of a bank after someone used her ATM to withdraw all her money through a POS, Reports.

@UchePOkoye revealed that the scene left him heartbroken and he tried consoling her. He added that the POS fraud victim is a hardworking lady who depends on herself.

See His tweet:

"I am in a Bank watching this young girl roll on the floor because someone used her ATM to withdraw all her money via POS. My heart is broken... I have tried consoling her, she is not having any of that. My day is ruined."
very sad indeed
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Clema21(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mehn... That's too bad... Alotta good people is turned bad now a days cos of the way things are in this particular country... Wish i could help... Once a saw a lady who cried and eyes turned red cos of this same issue right inside the bank too...:-(
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by JetStar: 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hmmmm..... I wonder how you guys in the bank snap photos and get away with it. The last time someone did that he was caught and his phone was seized
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Adakintroy: 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
If I hear pim!. Yahoo is a good business.

Al is fair in war. she was not looking its normal. after all we are all criminals right?.

Mumu children.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Kajaard: 6:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
ilduce31:

Na now you brain come down? Common get away you there and don't mention me again. Bebeto.

Talk to me bro. Let's rub minds. This is the season to be happy. And I wouldn't want my fellow man to remain in a melancholic mood cool
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by bjtinz: 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
rafcrown:
They have used my card to buy from domino......,the bank refunded the money immediately. Also, they stole the bank cards of a co worker,all expenses made from the cards refunded immediately. NOT IN NIGERIA.

I assume you are talking about a credit card. It's a lot easier because the credit card company is involved.

Here in Naija it's debit card (ie direct debit from ones account) so it's a bit more complex.

Note that I'm exonerating banks here, just saying they are difference scenarios.
Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by funshint(m): 6:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
Some people will say Yahoo boys are helping the economy because they bring in money from abroad. Now the chicken is back home to roost...yahoo is now local. God help us!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rolls On The Floor Of A Bank After Scammers Withdrew All Her Money Via POS by Thunderfayayou: 7:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
post=108612004:
Update From . COM

A Nigerian man has shared photo of a lady who was rolling on the floor of a bank after someone used her ATM to withdraw all her money through a POS, Reports.

@UchePOkoye revealed that the scene left him heartbroken and he tried consoling her. He added that the POS fraud victim is a hardworking lady who depends on herself.

See His tweet:

"I am in a Bank watching this young girl roll on the floor because someone used her ATM to withdraw all her money via POS. My heart is broken... I have tried consoling her, she is not having any of that. My day is ruined."

It must surely be Access Bank.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kids For Sale: Man Puts His Sperm Up For Sale For $40 Per Bag (Photo) / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone / IMF Lists Unpopular Policies CBN Must Reverse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.