Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean (29142 Views)

Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi / Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. / Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by hysteresis: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2021
Dgh
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by Curious345: 8:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
davidodiba:
Enjoy!
this guy is the happiest Nigerian ever ...

Not like other numerous other
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by Hades2016(m): 9:03pm On Dec 18, 2021
Elidrisy20:
I pray make you fall break your neck
Buhari zombie spotted grin wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by freeborn02: 9:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
Elidrisy20:

Your prayer/curse will not work.

The Bible says " a curse that has no genuine reason will not come to pass". Rather, your prayer/curse will go back to your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by Nyanabo(m): 9:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
Him no dey aware say buhari don travel out if Nigeria? Or sis he budget this one ? undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by blowjohn(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
iluvdonjazzy:
What a beautiful water and a lovely environment.

So unlike porthacourt environment
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by Healthrelatedjo: 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
Goodluck's tenure favoured everybody bro,I also agree with u on the massive looting tho.
iamloski:
Nice, this guy still got stash of millions of dollars with him, oh lest I forget Madueke another ally , they are associates, flexing Nigeria money in the Caribbean, the looting in Gooluck Tenure was massive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by iluvdonjazzy: 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
blowjohn:

So unlike porthacourt environment
LOL
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by 4starstunna(m): 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2021
I like this man abeg.only that he dey criticise buhari
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by treatise: 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
PerformOrResign:
Flyboarding In The Deep Sea Is One of the Most Pleasurable Experiences You Can Have on Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdHSafWblbI

Make Buhari catch you!
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by lookingfly: 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
Lovenorth:
Jobless man
bubu that is not jobless now, your future that he's short changing by borrowing heavily is ok abi? undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
Enjoy your looted funds why it last
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by Oshodipikin: 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
NURTW needs PA to the chairman in Oshodi. Reno can make a good candidate....

grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by Mikefrik(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2021
ironheart:
Seun, there used to be a time Nairaland was my goto for good news and happenings. Now its a shadow of itself. Seun bring back the glory days
True talk. Now, nairaland has become a place for fun, catching cruise, and Joking. No seriousness. I blame the mods and our fellow unserious nairalanders who see everything as joke.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by Mikefrik(m): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
freeborn02:

Your prayer/curse will not work.

The Bible says " a curse that has no genuine reason will not come to pass". Rather, your prayer/curse will go back to your head.
Funny, as you are siding Reno, you must be related. Wait until you meet him in person.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by freeborn02: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mikefrik:

Funny, as you are siding Reno, you must be related. Wait until you meet him in person.

It doesn't matter. What matters is that your curse is causeless and it will go back to your head.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by akilo1: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
He wan commit suicide? He should e arrested with trying to jump into shaking belly
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by Obiorahpcfg: 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2021
PerformOrResign:
Flyboarding In The Deep Sea Is One of the Most Pleasurable Experiences You Can Have on Earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdHSafWblbI

Hmmm de there make APC send shark come swallow.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by stayclearofme: 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2021
How I shark will just eat this idiot.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by ungara17: 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
Reno's love for water knows no bounds.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by wiseoneking: 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
Elidrisy20:
So shall this very prayer,even this very one you prayed for you be your portion. Your reading this piece means Amen by you.
Next time don't ever wish people evil because it will surely come back to you
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by Johnson5258: 11:37pm On Dec 18, 2021
I don't like rough play.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nice. This is what my life needs right now. Am tired of hearing bad news concerning Nigeria.

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by EdwardRandy(m): 12:59am On Dec 19, 2021
Lovenorth:
Jobless man
Who? The person that created the thread or Reno??
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by egoldman(m): 1:34am On Dec 19, 2021
Nyanabo:
Him no dey aware say buhari don travel out if Nigeria? Or sis he budget this one ? undecided

Turkey fit kidnapam put for Buhari flight back home, Bros get sense ooh, na for west he dey harass Bubu.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by egoldman(m): 1:37am On Dec 19, 2021
DonAlexi:
Enjoy your looted funds why it last

No law enforcement agency in Nigeria have ever indicted him for including EFCC, infact he has challenged them to do so.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by micflo28(m): 2:29am On Dec 19, 2021
Meanwhile, Third mainland bridge and river Niger and Benue here in nigeria are for suicide for depressed people angry angry
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by nedekid: 2:49am On Dec 19, 2021
Some type of sports is not for black man. Just leave it for oyinbo. This is one of them.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by ofiko123(m): 2:51am On Dec 19, 2021
Kudos to Reno omokri....you only live once so enjoy your life..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence / Which Governorship Election Would Be The Most Interesting In 2019? / Mahmoud Halilu, Aisha Buhari’s Brother's Governorship Aspiration In Adamawa...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.