Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean (29148 Views)

Reno Omokri Goes On The Offensive On Peter Obi / Reno Omokri Goes Back In Support Of Kanu.. / Reno Omokri Goes Full Judas , Wants Christmas Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by weljewel: 4:18am On Dec 19, 2021
Praise God

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by slowice(m): 5:55am On Dec 19, 2021
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by Danielwiseoo(f): 5:57am On Dec 19, 2021
ha omo this omokri get money o kai
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by slowice(m): 5:57am On Dec 19, 2021
ironheart:
Seun, there used to be a time Nairaland was my goto for good news and happenings. Now its a shadow of itself. Seun bring back the glory days

Oga all work and no play just don't pay like that grin catch cruise grin.... But jokes apart Mumu post dey on the rise
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by Peacecoy19: 6:08am On Dec 19, 2021
illicit:
Cruise guy
Yes, cruising away our money . Money stolen during PDP locust years.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by Elidrisy20: 6:11am On Dec 19, 2021
wiseoneking:
So shall this very prayer,even this very one you prayed for you be your portion. Your reading this piece means Amen by you.
Next time don't ever wish people evil because it will surely come back to you
na lie
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by Elidrisy20: 6:17am On Dec 19, 2021
Hades2016:
Buhari zombie spotted grin wink
the real zombie dey for kirikiri abi na kuje prison dey chop beans and zobo, no pussy for ram to bang this hamathan
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by Elidrisy20: 6:20am On Dec 19, 2021
freeborn02:

Your prayer/curse will not work.

The Bible says " a curse that has no genuine reason will not come to pass". Rather, your prayer/curse will go back to your head.
pastor goody goody,I hear you after you don finish f***cking your neighbor daughter
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by freeborn02: 6:30am On Dec 19, 2021
Elidrisy20:
pastor goody goody,I hear you after you don finish f***cking your neighbor daughter

Is that how you live your life? F******Kong your neighbour's daughter?
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by ThatFairGuy1: 6:50am On Dec 19, 2021
This is the aftermath of STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by illicit(m): 7:05am On Dec 19, 2021
Peacecoy19:
Yes, cruising away our money . Money stolen during PDP locust years.

We will tie him to a landcruiser one day undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by Newton85: 7:25am On Dec 19, 2021
This scammer Reno "Wendell Simlin" Omokri is just using Nigeria's money he and his fellow PDP scoundrels looted to be cruising around the world, lol.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by arantess: 7:26am On Dec 19, 2021
Deep sea...
Why am I seeing houses by the shoreline
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 19, 2021
egoldman:

No law enforcement agency in Nigeria have ever indicted him for including EFCC, infact he has challenged them to do so.
so why didn’t he come to Nigeria he run leave Nigeria and keep making mouth in uk
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by Lovenorth: 7:39am On Dec 19, 2021
EdwardRandy:

Who? The person that created the thread or Reno??
Is Reno not jobless and sadist?
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by Kevinsamba: 8:08am On Dec 19, 2021
May it occur in your life as you have wished him.
Elidrisy20:
I pray make you fall break your neck
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by alizma: 8:42am On Dec 19, 2021
ironheart:
Seun, there used to be a time Nairaland was my goto for good news and happenings. Now its a shadow of itself. Seun bring back the glory days
Like say you no see the topic before you click on it or what? Oga, what you read on nairaland is your choice not that of Seun
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by patpaul: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2021
why do you wish him that? Do you expect him to remain poor like you ? since he has his money, why can't he enjoy himself?
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by Hades2016(m): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2021
Elidrisy20:
the real zombie dey for kirikiri abi na kuje prison dey chop beans and zobo, no pussy for ram to bang this hamathan
lol hope you know say na that Kuje your evil oga go end up 2023 grin cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by Matthew2925(m): 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
princechiemekam:
Useless news from mumu OP
I think there is a misconception about naira land. Its not naira news so we should blame anyone if we see somethings that we see not to be news. Sometimes some of the articles are gist just to keep some of its population interested in such updated. To me nairaland team dey try.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by egoldman(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
DonAlexi:
so why didn’t he come to Nigeria he run leave Nigeria and keep making mouth in uk

You and I know what obtains in Nigeria, those in power can do anything to anyone who calls them out, if you were in Reno shoes you should not come home while Buhari is in power, even if you are not indicted for any crime.

For simply protesting against killings in the North, DSS invite, threaten and shut people up, police brake up protests with beatings , what does that tell you?
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by wiseoneking: 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
Elidrisy20:
na lie
That's what you sow, be ready to reap except you go back and rewrite your lies.
You can't plant yam and haverst cassava. Do the right thing and do not carelessly get yourself into trouble you may not be able to handle. Nairaland have really thwarted a lot of people's destiny and never you make the list.
Re: Reno Omokri Goes Flyboarding In The Ocean by ironheart(m): 2:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
slowice:

Oga all work and no play just don't pay like that grin catch cruise grin.... But jokes apart Mumu post dey on the rise
my brother e tire me. One low IQ individual dey even quote me. I no dey respond to them cos its no longer as intelligent as it used to be. Trust you good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George / Gowon And Queen Elizabeth With Their Spouses in 1971 / Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.