Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

#SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death (61028 Views)

Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife / #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) / #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by bigdammyj: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2021
Cool
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by BigSarah(f): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
Wickedness

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Yonsxp: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
Wickedness in high places

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Coldie(m): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
This qualifies as murder simple

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by mum4dgirls: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
I shouted Jesus Christ when I saw the before and after of the baby, the heart of women is desperately wicked, I guess she's not a mother, no compassion at all... Pls let her rot in jail

4 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Starzo: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
if it was up to me na hanging or firing squad straight.

4 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
It doesn't look ordinary. That woman used this baby for ritual.

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Cowbell521: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2021
Na dem. Evil gender

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Fulmigati: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
You just have to kill this wicked witch.

2 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Pataricatering(f): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
slowice:
Women... United only in diick sharing.
if we talk your own now you will start shouting about man hating

5 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Oysters(m): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
life imprisonment or nothing else undecided

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Glithronix: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
Human beings. lipsrsealed
May God help us in this country.

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Starzo: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2021
mum4dgirls:
I shouted Jesus Christ when I saw the before and after of the baby, the heart of women is desperately wicked, I guess she's not a mother, no compassion at all... Pls let her rot in jail
Even if she's a mother it makes no difference.

Many women are worse than the devil.
They only reduce their level of wickedness when dealing with their children

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Agricmoney(m): 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
in fela's voice " this is animal in Human skin"

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Wisejohnson47(m): 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2021
That face no supposed dey okay, if I dey there Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by oilmane(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
[quote author=Omicronvaccine post=108612817]Earlier Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6900733/savechidubem-baby-starved-mums-boss

#SaveChidubem: Police Arrests Lady Who Starved Her Worker's Baby Leading To Baby's Death (Photos)

Police has arrested lady identified as Tina Ogbonnaya who allegedly seized and starved a 5-months-old son of her 19-year old female worker over unpaid debt, IgbereTV reports.

The 19-year-old mother claimed that her madam seized her baby because she couldn't pay back the hospital bill she helped her clear.

The baby died after the Lagos State Social Welfare and the police had intervened in releasing the child to the mother. The baby had lost so much weight after being with Tina Ogbonnaya.

Human rights activist, Harrison Gwamishu who is helping the mother to get justice on the matter announced the arrest of the woman on Instagram. Sharing photos of the arrested woman, he wrote;

What are we turning into? How can any human being be filled with so much evil? A female? A supposed mother? How did you manage to be comfortable kidnapping a 5 month old child? Depriving the child from having access to his mum, stopping the child from breast feeding, how did you bear his cries? You're evil, evil shall fill your days, evil shall be your constant companion until the day you leave this earth, the tears you made that innocent child shed shall hunt you forever, there shall never be tears of joy near you, you shall gnash your teeth until the day you die and you'll not be buried when you die, the birds of the air shall feed on your corpse. Rest on lil one, I pray your soul find rest.

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by mightyhaze: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
The mother and the father of the child should be arrested too.. I condemn their non chalance and lack of responsibility . Even though that woman messed up ,a devil's incarnate by her latter act..but she helped bring that child to the world alive by staking her money. Why not look for her money ,give her and avoid all these? Did she not want you and your baby to live before she staked her hard earned money? Why hospital no do am free? Where were your church members,family members and all the people now raising dust now including me for 5months the baby was taken away?

Now the woman collected your baby and u smoothed your skirt and went to sleep.. your newborn vulnerable baby that needs essential milk to survive... For 5 good months you slept easy,knowing definitely your child can ever get adequate care from a stranger even if she tried..
Some people actually trigger bad things to happen so as to garner sympathy and make another person to look real bad.

May his soul forgive and rest peacefully

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by eyinjuege: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
She starved the poor child to death.
Why bother helping the mother pay the hospital bills in the first place, when you will starve the product of her hospital stay to death?
I don't understand how people reason.
She literally kidnapped the child amd murdered him. Such a psychopath.
Hope she is also allowed to starve to death

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by BabbanBura(m): 10:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
Omicronvaccine:
Earlier Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6900733/savechidubem-baby-starved-mums-boss

#SaveChidubem: Police Arrests Lady Who Starved Her Worker's Baby Leading To Baby's Death (Photos)

Police has arrested lady identified as Tina Ogbonnaya who allegedly seized and starved a 5-months-old son of her 19-year old female worker over unpaid debt, IgbereTV reports.

The 19-year-old mother claimed that her madam seized her baby because she couldn't pay back the hospital bill she helped her clear.

The baby died after the Lagos State Social Welfare and the police had intervened in releasing the child to the mother. The baby had lost so much weight after being with Tina Ogbonnaya.

Human rights activist, Harrison Gwamishu who is helping the mother to get justice on the matter announced the arrest of the woman on Instagram. Sharing photos of the arrested woman, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXoQ-grNKZn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Face of evil

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
Please this woman deserve life imprisonment cry

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
Racoon:
angry Chai! Very wicked Igbo woman.This devil incarnate must face justice.Rest in peace cutie.
finally... You've started saying it as it is..

If we do dis in all for all tribes... Nigeria will be great again!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by sofiscatedmoron: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
Nigerian girls are all wicked and heartless
I want to stop helping any females that begs me for help

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
Some people simply " DEMONS " sad
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by AmazingELixir: 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ok
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by biafranrealson: 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
How long was the baby seized ?
What effort did the nursing mother put in to ensure that a suckling baby did not pass a day without sucking breast ?
Does the woman have a husband and what was his effort ?
Surely I blame the parents.
For a baby to develop quashorkor to this level , it must have stayed 1-2 weeks without adequate food .
The law enforcement agency you failed to bring in at first , you now did at death

10 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
Just think of anything IMPOSSIBLE, it’s happening in Lagos right now.

Lagos na wah

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by daveP(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
What on God's Earth will make a mother think that seizing another mother's baby is a rightful and proper way to make hospital bills get paid

Smh.

Prison.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) / George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows / 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.