Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

#SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death (61030 Views)

Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife / #justiceforchidubem: Tina Ogbonnaya Narrates Her Side Of The Story (Video) / #SaveChidubem: Baby Starved By Mum's Boss Dies (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by khiaa(f): 3:55am On Dec 19, 2021
macaranta:
How much did she even loan the mum of this baby to warrant this kind of deep wickedness?This baby will hunt this woman till she departs this earth.

In order for the baby to haunt this beast it would have to have a conscience, which it clearly doesn't.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by lomprico(m): 4:01am On Dec 19, 2021
How much was the bill that she killed this baby for? angry

I don't think the devil is this wicked.

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by hectorswag(m): 4:05am On Dec 19, 2021
Of all the evil things I've read this year, this is the worst. Where's the baby's father? Please pay her back her money immediately oh, with extra interest, then send her to jail! angry

3 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Navalsadiq(m): 4:16am On Dec 19, 2021
Moschinochimma:

Because it happened to an igbo woman... No worry the next might be Ur relative self ... Then I will come for U..
my relative can never and will never act in that capacity.

Very wicked animals

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by prophetfire: 4:22am On Dec 19, 2021
falcon01:
Daaaaaamn! Thats evil
. THE FUTURE OF EVIL IS FEMALE. WEY THOSE MFM PEOPLE, MAKE UNA COME SEE WITCH LIVE HERE. A WOMAN THAT WOULD WATCH A BABY STARVE TO DEATH IS THE ELDER SISTER OF SATAN.

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by kingthreat(m): 4:32am On Dec 19, 2021
Igbo women are serial child abusers. No child who is not theirs should be left in their hands.
The way they hate other people's children is unbelievable. Majority of those wicked stepmother stories emanated from there before the age of social media.

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by drololaaof: 4:39am On Dec 19, 2021
It would have been better to leave the woman in her debt in the hospital,how much did she help her to pay that is worth more than the baby's life ? She is a sadist

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by blackslayer: 4:40am On Dec 19, 2021
I've finally completely lost faith in humanity! I can't wait to leave this world to the next! This world is such a terrible place!

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by OgunkeelAllMod: 4:47am On Dec 19, 2021
I have learned one major lesson in life .never called anyone nice, good, great, sincre, charming, beautiful, God fearing,humble,easy going and those other words you can use to describe human...Until YOU LIVE WITH THEM.

4 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Bigcowhorn: 4:49am On Dec 19, 2021
khiaa:

No, that's to fast, let her go through the agonizing suffering of slowly dying from starvation like she put that precious baby through.

I so pity your enemies when they fall into your power
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by ruggedtimi(m): 4:57am On Dec 19, 2021
Aguodo:

I don't just blame the Tina, I wholly blame the 19 year old fool mother of the baby. How could go to bed and sleep well for even 1 week without knowing about the welfare of your child. What does the woman tell you about your child that keeps you comfortable even without seeing your baby? Don't you have voice to shout, can't you complain to people, can't you be aggressive about It. You are just a Bleep mother. My pity is on this innocent baby that the two of you have unmatched wickedness. Goddam
she must have gone to the police, but you don't know how Nigeria police work, the stereotype surrounding Nigeria police must have giving her no hope. She has no money what do you expect.

2 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by armyofone(m): 4:57am On Dec 19, 2021
Wondering what the woman did to make the poor innocent baby turned dark.

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by NoToPile: 4:59am On Dec 19, 2021
Olammipresh:
Please before you guys start commenting watch the interview between the girl and her guardian by Punch

Link pls?
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by duptie(m): 5:03am On Dec 19, 2021
May God forgive you
Omicronvaccine:
Earlier Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6900733/savechidubem-baby-starved-mums-boss

#SaveChidubem: Police Arrests Lady Who Starved Her Worker's Baby Leading To Baby's Death (Photos)

Police has arrested lady identified as Tina Ogbonnaya who allegedly seized and starved a 5-months-old son of her 19-year old female worker over unpaid debt, IgbereTV reports.

The 19-year-old mother claimed that her madam seized her baby because she couldn't pay back the hospital bill she helped her clear.

The baby died after the Lagos State Social Welfare and the police had intervened in releasing the child to the mother. The baby had lost so much weight after being with Tina Ogbonnaya.

Human rights activist, Harrison Gwamishu who is helping the mother to get justice on the matter announced the arrest of the woman on Instagram. Sharing photos of the arrested woman, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXoQ-grNKZn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by patemy: 5:06am On Dec 19, 2021
biafranrealson:
How long was the baby seized ?
What effort did the nursing mother put in to ensure that a suckling baby did not pass a day without sucking breast ?
Does the woman have a husband and what was his effort ?
Surely I blame the parents.
For a baby to develop quashorkor to this level , it must have stayed 1-2 weeks without adequate food .
The law enforcement agency you failed to bring in at first , you now did at death
That is the same question I keep asking.
The baby's mother is a very stupid and careless woman. How can someone seize your suckling baby and you kept quiet for this long. You didn't run to the police? You didn't cry for neighbours to intervene? You didn't create a scene in front of the woman's house? How did you even sleep at night all these while
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by gladdensir(m): 5:12am On Dec 19, 2021
I swear Satan himself no get dis kind mind
marenkurz:
Satan itself would not do this to a child. This is wickedness in higher places

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:16am On Dec 19, 2021
Racoon:
angry Chai! Very wicked Igbo woman.This devil incarnate must face justice.Rest in peace cutie.
yorrobanza snakes are also very much capable of capable of committing even more horrible, heinous wicked than that igbo woman! Just that this woman own came to light.. I once read a story about a wicked yorrobanza woman who secretly sanctioned and endorsed the rapinh and defilement of a poor minor put under her care BY HER OWN ANIMAL PERVS SON!.. till the little poor girl got pregnant and driven out of the house!this happened in Lagos some years back and the hair raising chilling story made it into one of the national daily!example plenty! We Nigerians are just wicked and that's a fact. The wickedness go consume everybody if care is not taken. Crime knows no tribe. And what's more Yoruba,though you are free to believe otherwise o
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by meccuno: 5:32am On Dec 19, 2021
Racoon:
angry Chai! Very wicked Igbo woman.This devil incarnate must face justice.Rest in peace cutie.
if it was a Yoruba woman she would starve the child to death and still mine the skull. Very Evil grin
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Kobicove(m): 5:32am On Dec 19, 2021
NoToPile:

I think people should watch the video, it's another story entirely.

The couple are claiming they never seized the child instead she abandoned the child for them and they have been looking for her since and had even reported to the police station and they had been spending money on the child's health and she allegedly refused to feed the baby and even yard people had intervened severally.

And the money issue was about how she borrowed from others to finance the delivery and how she should pay back when she has made enough.

How she abandoned the baby for them to do ashawo work in hotel and one madam came to pick her up.

They are even saying people should go to their street and ask that everybody knows about how they have been looking for her to come carry the baby.

There's always a danger of a single sided story.

Police should investigate the side of the couples story which should be very easy since they have neighbors that allegedly intervened in the matter and police had been involved before.

Don't stress yourself too much, the people you're talking to have no reasoning faculties therefore they do not bother to look at things objectively

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Agugbadin: 5:39am On Dec 19, 2021
Igbo women are very deceitful and wicked. Sadly the child passed.

2 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Uptheante(m): 5:40am On Dec 19, 2021
Omicronvaccine:
Earlier Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6900733/savechidubem-baby-starved-mums-boss

#SaveChidubem: Police Arrests Lady Who Starved Her Worker's Baby Leading To Baby's Death (Photos)

Police has arrested lady identified as Tina Ogbonnaya who allegedly seized and starved a 5-months-old son of her 19-year old female worker over unpaid debt, IgbereTV reports.

The 19-year-old mother claimed that her madam seized her baby because she couldn't pay back the hospital bill she helped her clear.

The baby died after the Lagos State Social Welfare and the police had intervened in releasing the child to the mother. The baby had lost so much weight after being with Tina Ogbonnaya.

Human rights activist, Harrison Gwamishu who is helping the mother to get justice on the matter announced the arrest of the woman on Instagram. Sharing photos of the arrested woman, he wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXoQ-grNKZn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Southerners are so wicked & evil.
Imagine the level of wickedness done to this innocent baby?
Southerners why ? cry
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by irunoko(m): 5:41am On Dec 19, 2021
Sekoni003:
Day by day, humans keep breaking new grounds when it comes sheer wickedness. By now it's evident some so called humans are lower than animals. Even animals wouldn't do this to each other. The woman deserves to rot in prison for the rest of her life. Zero fvxks given as to how much was involved between the two parties. Even if it was 1 billion naira, nothing can justify such level of cruelty and wickedness sad
the demonic madam resemble person wey get ₦500k for account talkless of 1 billion ₦

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by InHeaven(m): 5:42am On Dec 19, 2021
Sheer wickedness

How could she
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by slowice(m): 5:42am On Dec 19, 2021
TheWolfen:
U wrong..
" only in d*** shaming. "

Comrade thanks for the correction grin

1 Like

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 19, 2021
The mama sef no try. You c your pikin like that, that one don pas talk. Na to give many knife hole for yanch back and hand
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Acidosis(m): 5:50am On Dec 19, 2021
The mods are heartless. No way any sane person would do this to a baby because of debts. The video tells other side's of the story

And what sort of senseless mother would leave a baby for 5 months without shouting or reporting to the police? The irresponsible mother and father of the baby should not be spared in all of this. They are stupid and deserve to be locked up in jail for at least 25 years. 5 years in jail for f**king without money or protection; 5 years for perpetual unpaid debts; 5 years for negligence and stupidi.y; and 10 years for abandoning a baby to do as.hawo work.

No way any sane person would starve a baby to bones!!! You all should think!

4 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Gofwane(m): 5:52am On Dec 19, 2021
insidelife22:
some people are just not worthy of living with their fellow humans.

Selfishness,wickedness and Heartlessness at its peak.

pls guys remind me "the future is what
again?"
The future is Sapphire.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Curious345: 5:52am On Dec 19, 2021
Acidosis:

The mods are heartless. No way anyone would do this to a baby. The video tells the whole truth.

And what sort of senseless mother would leave a baby for 5 months without shouting or reporting to the police? The irresponsible mother and father of the baby should not be spared in all of this.
i haven't even read the story ..

Lots of stuff don't add up there ..
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Andathunda: 5:55am On Dec 19, 2021
Heartless
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by ABDULGHAFF: 6:00am On Dec 19, 2021
I have just one response to this, Where is the father of the baby in all this?, This is wickedness of the highest order.
Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by Acidosis(m): 6:00am On Dec 19, 2021
Curious345:
i haven't even read the story ..

Lots of stuff don't add up there ..

A whole lot. No sane human being will take possession of another woman's toddler for 5 months over unpaid debts. This is not about heartlessness, but the fact that it makes no economic sense. What's she going to gain feeding someone else's child with her money??

Maybe she did that initially but it is very obvious that the mother of the child never had any need for the child in the first place. How can a mother even sleep without her baby. This can only be the work of a senseless as.hawo who, at the time, needed to dump her baby somewhere so she can continue her "soft" work. That's their mode of operation.

The media will obviously twist the story due to misguided sympathy. Sad that this woman may never get out of this mess despite her testimony and witnesses. The mother's side of the story is a clear case of kidnap - she easily would have gotten the police's attention if attempts were made.

2 Likes

Re: #SaveChidubem: Police Arrest Tina Ogbonnaya Who Starved Worker's Baby To Death by BadEnglish(m): 6:00am On Dec 19, 2021
I'm dumbfounded !!!!! Even Boko Haram won't be this heartless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Dupes Cancer Stricken White Woman (Photos) / George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows / 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.