Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:19 PM

Rain Boot Is Injured - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rain Boot Is Injured (847 Views)

Behold, My Rain Boot / Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Sitting Inside Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rain Boot Is Injured by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
Hello nairalanders, mamgee3 and ilamina

Last week, I was at my back yard plucking paw paw with my rain boot and smoking dried horse shit mixed with weed, suddenly I saw a nasty niggà taking a dump close to my fence, I approached the nasty fvck and gave him a dedicative slap, he reciprocated with a super punch to my cheek. I told him my rain boot is like a two edged sword, if i kick a fellow with it, they'll kick bucket, but he refused to listen, I gave him a mark Tyson like uppercut and the little fvck fell on his poop, I began to bounce around like Muhammed Ali, the m.fer gave me a Roman reigns spear, I stood up with blood in my mouth and I was super pissed, I gave him the craziest, nastiest, most merciless, worst, most ruthless and deadliest kick in the history of my kicks, the kick hit the stupid crap right in his tail bone, he passed out, but my rain boot got injured too, poor rain boot. I had to take him to the blacksmith to help me fix him ( my rain boot )

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

3 Likes

Re: Rain Boot Is Injured by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
You for qive am sector super kick grin

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here grin
Re: Rain Boot Is Injured by Truvelisback(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
Don't worry, Ilamina and Mamagee3 will help u fix ur rain boot.

3 Likes

Re: Rain Boot Is Injured by brain54(m): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
Say no to drugs fellas!

Get well quick to your rainboot!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rain Boot Is Injured by TwoFourSeven(m): 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:

Last week, I was at my back yard plucking paw paw with my rain boot and smoking dried horse shit mixed with weed, suddenly I saw a nasty niggà taking a dump close to my fence, I approached the nasty fvck and gave him a dedicative slap, he reciprocated with a super punch to my cheek. I told him my rain boot is like a two edged sword, if i kick a fellow with it, they'll kick bucket, but he refused to listen, I gave him a mark Tyson like uppercut and the little fvck fell on his poop, I began to bounce around like Muhammed Ali, the m.fer gave me a Roman reigns spear, I stood up with blood in my mouth and I was super pissed, I gave him the craziest, nastiest, most merciless, worst, most ruthless and deadliest kick in the history of my kicks, the kick hit the stupid crap right in his tail bone, he passed out, but my rain boot got injured too, poor rain boot. I had to take him to the blacksmith to help me fix him ( my rain boot )

oya take am

1 Like

Re: Rain Boot Is Injured by ahmthankgod(m): 5:34am On Dec 20, 2021
Lol... You and your rainboot.

2 Likes

Re: Rain Boot Is Injured by karkinase(m): 5:42am On Dec 20, 2021
Op stop doing drugs… grin

3 Likes

Re: Rain Boot Is Injured by Vinnie2000(m): 6:06am On Dec 20, 2021
Damn!
This guy though!

You and Pumpumking, I nor know who craze Pass! sad undecided

Likes for Pumpumking to win
Shares for OP to win the Craze Award! cheesy
Re: Rain Boot Is Injured by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Damn!
This guy though!

You and Pumpumking, I nor know who craze Pass! sad undecided

Likes for Pumpumking to win
Shares for OP to win the Craze Award! cheesy

Pumpumking still dey suck b---st compared to Orgasmgiver123 In time of craziness. grin

2 Likes

Re: Rain Boot Is Injured by Petoski7: 7:16am On Dec 20, 2021
Who be your dealer?
Abeg show me the way grin

1 Like

Re: Rain Boot Is Injured by Vinnie2000(m): 7:56am On Dec 20, 2021
TeddyJammy:

Pumpumking still dey suck b---st compared to Orgasmgiver123 In time of craziness. grin

Lolsss.. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
The two of dem ehn!
Never seen such Clownish Figures B4!

Pumpumking go say 'No oofeense'.. cheesy
Re: Rain Boot Is Injured by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Lolsss.. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin The two of dem ehn! Never seen such Clownish Figures B4!
Pumpumking go say 'No oofeense'.. cheesy

No oofeense? Is that a pun or wordplay?

2 Likes

Re: Rain Boot Is Injured by Moeman: 9:08am On Dec 20, 2021
one of the reasons i kick people with my rainboot damn nasty i'm out of here....

1 Like

Re: Rain Boot Is Injured by Freeeanijor: 10:56am On Dec 20, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:

Can I see a picture of your rain boot? I may fancy it bro.
Re: Rain Boot Is Injured by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Freeeanijor:

Can I see a picture of your rain boot? I may fancy it bro.

Ok bruv
I'll quote you when I get home and take a picture of it
Re: Rain Boot Is Injured by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
TeddyJammy:

My rain boot is like a two edged sword, if i kick a fellow with it they'll kick bucket

Re: Rain Boot Is Injured by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
TwoFourSeven:
oya take am

My rain boot is like a two edged sword, if i kick a fellow with it they'll kick bucket

Re: Rain Boot Is Injured by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
Truvelisback:
Don't worry, Ilamina and Mamagee3 will help u fix ur rain boot.

Re: Rain Boot Is Injured by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
karkinase:
Op stop doing drugs… grin

Re: Rain Boot Is Injured by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Petoski7:
Who be your dealer?
Abeg show me the way grin

Yo bruv
I only smoke dried horse shit mixed with expired weed.
If you still interested, dive into ma dm
Re: Rain Boot Is Injured by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
Moeman:
one of the reasons i kick people with my rainboot damn nasty i'm out of here....

Yo bruv
If a nasty fvck, say something nasty on you, dial my digits, I'll come fvck em up

(1) (Reply)

I Just Need Advice That's All On How I Can Get Better / Frustrated Student Smashes His Phone After Being Dumped By Girlfriend / Why Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.