Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud (2631 Views)

Dangers Of Paternity Fraud (ladies,take Note) / The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 19, 2021
Hello everyone, thanks for all your advice.
I insisted we run another test and took the lady to another lab of my choosing. Turns out she was 2 month pregnant. She was already pregnant before we met. Please guys be careful.

Below is the link to the initial post I made

https://www.nairaland.com/6887365/girl-one-time-fling-pregnant

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud by Godada(m): 10:15am On Dec 19, 2021

Good job, bro.

You just dodged a major bullet of diapers, baby food, child raising, school fees for a hoe and another man's kid

9 Likes

Re: How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud by house10s: 10:18am On Dec 19, 2021
help u to do what again?
Re: How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud by Olunmercy56(f): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2021
Go and do thanksgiving in the church. That lady can kill for what she did.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud by Sonnobax15(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2021
grin
Mennnnnnnn, nairaland has really helped alot of people cool

6 Likes

Re: How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud by Nonexisting: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2021
I'm happy you took our advice. God willing, I will continue to do my best to save people of my gender from the claws of wicked vaginarians. If you hadn't listened, you'd have been spending your hard earned money on a hoe and her bastard child. Congratulations for dodging a major bullet. Many men still enter okada today just because they unknowingly wasted money they could've used to buy Corolla on hoes and bastard children.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud by Tokskob2008: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2021
Nonexisting:
I'm happy you took our advice. God willing, I will continue to do my best to save people of my gender from the claws of wicked vaginarians. If you hadn't listened, you'd have been spending your hard earned money on a hoe and her bastard child. Congratulations for dodging a major bullet. Many men still enter okada today just because they unknowingly wasted money they could've used to buy Corolla on hoes and bastard children.
Lol, dey take am easy na guy...

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud by sweetonugbu: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2021
Next

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud by becky39000(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2021
daifeanyi68844:
I insisted we run another test and took the lady to another lab of my choosing. Turns out she was 2 month pregnant. She was already pregnant before we met. Please guys be careful.

I hope U gave her a brain resetting slap before finally parting ways with evil bitch angry
Re: How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2021
They keep hoeing... Good riddance bro.
You just escaped child support scam

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud by Akwaibomdude(m): 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
the gatekeepers of sex are on the loose. they are trapping every man. guard your phallus.

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud by TheWolfen(m): 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
You escaped the trap. grin

Anybody wey escape their trap dey always wise grin
Re: How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
daifeanyi68844:

Congrats on dodging a bullet. Next time, guard those things between your legs because you might not be this lucky again. People are evil.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud by Moeman: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
la click la bend
Re: How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud by xeratek: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
Another fake story engineered by patlex and group

3 Likes

Re: How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
You get luck.. next time you no go let Uto Otu to get you carried away..
Re: How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud by techWriter5: 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mennnnnnnn, nairaland has really helped alot of people ... Okay, check my PROFILE if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud by MufasaLion: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
I said it then that she was lying. Her ovulation period and the pregnancy was somehow sketchy.
Re: How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud by ednut1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
If you like dont use condom next time

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud by ikennamadu1(m): 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
ednut1:
If you like dont use condom next time
Him use condom but e burst .. try read the first thread...
Re: How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud by NemoDatQuod(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
You really need to be careful. Very careful. Words such as "bastard" are no longer used in decent societies. Don't make the mistake of thinking you are truly anonymous simply because you are using a pseudonym as a handle. Once you are online, there is no such thing as anonymity. In decent societies, there are laws against the word you just used and there are software crawling the web in search of such.

Nonexisting:
Re: How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud by Anoti1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
NemoDatQuod:
You really need to be careful. Very careful. Words such as "bastard" are no longer used in decent societies. Don't make the mistake of thinking you are truly anonymous simply because you are using a pseudonym as a handle. Once you are online, there is no such thing as anonymity. In decent societies, there are laws against the word you just used and there are software crawling the web in search of such.

Oga, the child is a bastard and the mama na hoe. It’s no insult, there’s just no other way to put it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud by ceeceeuwa: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
Why do people fear pregnancy more than STD's? Hope you have gone for HIV test?
Re: How I Almost Became A Victim Of Paternity Fraud by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:52am On Dec 20, 2021
Happy for you

(1) (Reply)

Am I Too Soft Or I'm Just Being Stupid? / You Can Not Carry My 'load' ! ! ! / Every Man Cheats On His Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.