Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,586 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

How Do You Prepare For Your Gf Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Prepare For Your Gf Birthday (499 Views)

How Do You Feel When Your GF Greets You Like This / Ever Been Best Friends With The Opposite Sex, How'd Your Gf/bf Handle It? / +18 NAUGHTY: Play this Game with Your Gf or Bf on WhatsApp to Avoid Boredom PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Prepare For Your Gf Birthday by ibrutex(m): 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
How do you guys react/prepare for her upcoming birthday?

Once I remember her birthday is coming up it's a whole lots of stress for me 'cos i earn a peanut then, the thought of buying gift and sending some cash to support always gives me lots of headache, couple with the facts that this gender barely appreciate ,they always expect more from us. Thank God now I'm out of that league cos I'm married #smiles#

Share your experience guys.
Re: How Do You Prepare For Your Gf Birthday by ahmthankgod(m): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
The last was my house... I Just prepare the drinks for her friends your friends and people, then i lock all my rooms because i already knew that some people would have sex so i locked it, it was fun though.
Re: How Do You Prepare For Your Gf Birthday by HornyTave: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
Brother Man don't do relationship. Apart from once a while knacks, I've nothing else to do with women.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prepare For Your Gf Birthday by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
Only a simp guy does that.

Real guys like us doesn't give a flying Bleep about your B-Day. In fact on your B-Day we invite u over and give you a very good-hard-dick

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prepare For Your Gf Birthday by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
Us way no dey care to celebrate our birthday, make we sit down for one corner dey read comments.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Prepare For Your Gf Birthday by Sekoni003(m): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nothing much. I just shave and call my dealer cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prepare For Your Gf Birthday by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Prepare For Your Gf Birthday by Freelane33(m): 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
Real Nigga
Sekoni003:
Re: How Do You Prepare For Your Gf Birthday by Freelane33(m): 9:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
LOW BUDGET BOGGAYMAN grin
Orgasmgiver123:
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Re: How Do You Prepare For Your Gf Birthday by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
Freelane33:
LOW BUDGET BOGGAYMAN grin

My rain boot is like a two edged sword, if i kick a fellow with it, they'll kick bucket

Re: How Do You Prepare For Your Gf Birthday by Deicide: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
I always get broke around that time. Probably my guardian angel helping me
Re: How Do You Prepare For Your Gf Birthday by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sekoni003:
cheesy

Re: How Do You Prepare For Your Gf Birthday by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
Deicide:
I always get broke around that time. Probably my guardian angel helping me
We share the same guardian angel. We're serving the same God

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken To Night / Important Things To Know If You Want To Date An Older Woman / A Great Lesson For Women To Learn From.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.