Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,775 members, 7,802,381 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise (28111 Views)

100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Catholic Priest Infected With Ebola In Congo As Bishops Pray For Him Afar. / Help! I Think I'm Everlastingly Skinny!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
Just you and your girlfriend is still fornication. Karma knows everyone's address. Say No To Premarital Sex.

Lazy Nigerian youths.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by SirLakes: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
Gono grin

Maybe your babe na public pussy aka anfani adugbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Successmind(m): 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
Onishina, u don go carry gonorrhea.... Go meet dos herb sellers oga... Only if na aw u dey ooo.... I don't know about PDA region... Or dm make I teach you.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Lucaski: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
grin
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Angelacruz: 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
Fornication is for unmarried peeps while adultery is for married folks.Don't misuse it.
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

Few weeks ago, I started seeing pus on my penis when i go to urinate, sometimes i feel pains when peeing and i pee frequently, but the pains stopped after using ampiclox beecham and anti biotic drugs prescribed to me at a pharmacy, but the pus hasnt stopped showing.

So this morning, while in toilet trying to pee, i noticed it was only blood coming out. i have peed four times today already but i am seeing just blood instead of the normal urine, even the pus is still not gone

Please help me, i need advise. both herbal and medical medications. i guess its gonnorhea, or if u have an advise of what it is, please share with solution.

please no bashing, its just my girlfriend and i.
i don't do adultery
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Help2020: 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

Few weeks ago, I started seeing pus on my penis when i go to urinate, sometimes i feel pains when peeing and i pee frequently, but the pains stopped after using ampiclox beecham and anti biotic drugs prescribed to me at a pharmacy, but the pus hasnt stopped showing.

So this morning, while in toilet trying to pee, i noticed it was only blood coming out. i have peed four times today already but i am seeing just blood instead of the normal urine, even the pus is still not gone

Please help me, i need advise. both herbal and medical medications. i guess its gonnorhea, or if u have an advise of what it is, please share with solution.

i don't do adultery
you have Gornorhea .

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Dagger111(m): 5:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

i don't do adultery

Iyaebe don infect you, for sure.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Ofadaman(m): 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
Blood ke, that's even bad.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Killermamba: 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

i don't do adultery
get tested for cystitis or staphylococcus
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by fayomim: 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
Blurpy:
Go for Urine Culture, Microscopy and Sensitivity Test.
Don't ask me why
I'm a Pharmacist

The gods have spoken
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Mavinsoladele(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
KiNg0G:
you don collect Xmas present

Nairalanders grin grin You never fail to disappoint with your funny comments grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Kajaard: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

i don't do adultery

How old are you? Does nairaland look like a clinic to you?

You have a serious sexually transmitted disease and you are here on the internet soliciting medical advice. You really don't like your life.

My friend go to a clinic so your std can be better diagnosed after some laboratory tests are carried out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Curious345: 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
This is serious ..
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by chikason22(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

i don't do adultery
Probably a penile yeast infection.
Go to a lab and run urine and urethra sawb test for yourself and urine and HVS for your girlfriend.
Stop doing self medication. Pls make sure you're not on any antibiotics when going for the test
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by SirJerrie(m): 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
You think
No go find cure... Continue Thinking

"It's only you and your girlfriend" you say??

You THRUST your girlfriend!!!
But Do you TRUST your girlfriend?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Ivory6(f): 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
Go and see a Doctor,
Note I didn't say Nurse,Pharmacist
You have Gonorrhoea, soon the pain will increase, and it will only cause more problem for you,
Tell your Doctor exactly what you are experiencing, DO NOT TRY TO HIDE ANY SYMPTOMS,
You will go for Tests to determine the exact drugs for you,you will be given some drugs, injection and drip...
If you like do stingy stingy,nah you know
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Curious345: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

i don't do adultery
and you're even not married ..

Anyone who gives you a remedy here is deceiving you .

Go to govt hospital and see a doctor ..

Run a urine m/c/s..

Get the bacteria isolated .. check for sensitivity.

Also do the following test too

Viral markers
VDRL
HBVg
Chk for herpes.

Useless people .. na so Una go dey Bleep anyhow . Thunder is your friend ...

Marry or abstain , fooolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
Girls are very deceitful. They'll tell you it's their first time, they've not had sex since two years ago, all lies. They will say the same thing to the next guy. Meanwhile, they have assorted types of sti.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
Another one
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
irunoko:
Chooku chooku.eveywhere Pio Pio Pio

You must slot in your pen1s like ATM card into anything that opens her legs

Na the result of your Waka Waka be that

Solution: get a small bowl and store your pus Inside, when you have stored a substantial amount, pour it inside your soup,cook it and eat it.oniranu oshi tongue lipsrsealed
Kai your wickedness na full volume
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by fayomim: 5:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

i don't do adultery

Na pimples or boil you wan kill with those antibiotics you mentioned?

Go and see the Doctor before you render that rod and your kidney useless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Zino1011(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

i don't do adultery
Use Zithromax or any drug that contains Azithromycin.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Coun3MAN: 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
[quote author=Danremmy post=108636278]Good afternoon,

You are lucky u have me in the forum
It happens to me last month but am OK now cuz am a pharmacist & I knew the right drugs that will take kia of it. My brother take diz drugs for ur treatment:
1. Nitrofurantoin 100mg b.d ×3/7
2. Azithromycin 500mg b.d×5/7
3.Mist pot. Cit 10ml ×5/7
Try diz & see wonders within 3days my brother

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by YeyeGbami: 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
Danremmy:
Good afternoon,

i don't do adultery

Gono.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Kajaard: 5:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
Viltron:
Girls are very deceitful. They'll tell you it's their first time, they've not had sex since two years ago, all lies. They will say the same thing to the next guy. Meanwhile, they have of assorted types of sti.

Over 60% of these girls have one form of sti or the other. And the sad part is most of them don't even know this.

When we tell these idiots to use protection if they cannot abstain they keep saying skin to skin is sweeter. Oya now carry your std and suffer in peace, stop disturbing us angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by Scamburster(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
Elporo:
In the early stages you would have used
Azythromycin 1g
Cefixme 400mg

Repeat after 2 weeks or a month. Should have cost you about 5K total. Cefixme has 10 tabs 400mg each, Azythromycin is a single dose 500mg x 2

But for your stupidity you went for ampiclox, can you imagine.

Go to the hospital, you are at an advanced stage bro grin

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6750764/
Can ulcer patient take this
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by bravehost4u(m): 5:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
Azithromycin will do the magic, suspected case of gono or chlamydia
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by gassbee: 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Either you or your babe is playing away match
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by LordIsaac(m): 5:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
OloshoMan:
You're enjoying o. Infact I think it's better to contract STI than malaria. For the past 4 days I've been receiving treatment and I'm still very weak, dizzy and extremely tired. My head hurts, my eyes too. Been wearing face masks since.

With your STI you get to worry about your dick, but me, my entire body
Add Astyfer (liquid) to whatever was prescribed for you, you will feel stronger. If not, insist on arteether alpha-beta injection and thank me later.
Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by sammirano: 5:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
Blood in urine!! And you are still at home. Man, you are going gradually

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by ppogba: 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Congratulations.

When REAL men are talking, you are now permited to talk.

Scibo!

Oshe!

Baddest!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Infected, Please Advise by CondomMan(m): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Your babe don gift you gonorrhoea boss. No be only you dey plow that farm.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Compares Prices Of Drugs Between January 2023 & Now / Nancy Abu-Bonsrah Becomes First Black Female Neurosurgeon At US University. PICS / Baby Who Had Been "Cured" Of HIV Now Has The Virus Resurfacing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.