Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Pls Don't Laff - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pls Don't Laff (928 Views)

Illiteracy Is A Disease. Don't Laff Alone / If U Don't Laff I Will BAN U! / Pls Don't Laff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Don't Laff by snthesis(m): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2011
Nurses aren't supposed to laugh,

'Of course I won't laugh, said the nurse. I'm a professional. In over
twenty years I've never laughed at a patient.'

'Okay then,' said Fred, and he proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest 'man thingy' the nurse had ever seen. Length and width, it couldn't have been bigger than the a AAA battery. Unable to control herself, the nurse started giggling, then fell to the floor laughing.

Ten minutes later she was able to struggle to her feet and regain her
composure.

'I am so sorry,' she said. 'I don't know what came over me. On my honour as a nurse and a lady, I promise it won't happen again. Now, tell me, what seems to be the problem?'

, 'It's swollen,' Fred replied.

She ran out of the room, =))=))
Re: Pls Don't Laff by angelz(f): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2011
i just giggle.
cudnt lauf even when l had course to.
Re: Pls Don't Laff by hollyjolly: 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2011
lol so so funny i counldnt stop.
Re: Pls Don't Laff by jackpot(f): 6:04am On Jun 15, 2011
talk about adding insult to injury cheesy
Re: Pls Don't Laff by olabodefa: 12:51pm On Jun 15, 2011
rubbish!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ode Remo And The Ugly Duckling / Chemistry Reaction / Am Going To Turn Jokes Section Upside Down.dani Warn Them O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.