Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? (12548 Views)

What Are You Giving Yourself This Christmas? / Gifting A Cheating Husband? / Home Clearance- Quality Wines At Discounted Prices, For Celebrations/Gifting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Mariangeles(f): 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
See! Christmas is almost here o, and as we all know, it is a season to spend that money unapologetically. cheesy
As you're making plans and buying for others, don't forget to include yourself in it.
So, in the spirit of the season, get yourself a special something that excites you. Be generous to yourself.

What are you gifting yourself this Christmas?

I no wan read lamentations o. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Hashabiah: 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
I can't spend on others o. grin

But I've decided to buy myself flowers and chocolate and send a dispatch rider to my house to deliver them to me from me grin grin grin

Self-love is the sweetest thing grin

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by isaiah4life(m): 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
I will get myself a financial intelligence book. I really need it for the journey ahead.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by fati2001(m): 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
I REFER NOT TALKING ABOUT IT.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Taywon: 8:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
Crypto (Coin or Token) Worth $50

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Kriss216: 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
Compliments of the season, Mariah.

5 Likes

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by dasparrow: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nothing because I gifted myself a lot of things through out this year 2021. Right about now, I am just grateful to be alive. I bless and thank Elohim.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Mariangeles(f): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kriss216:
Compliments of the season, Mariah.

Same to you Kriss. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Orente21(f): 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
Eat fried rice and any fried protein with 5alive juice.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Mariangeles(f): 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
I can't spend on others o. grin

But I've decided to buy myself flowers and chocolate and send a dispatch rider to my house to deliver them to me from me grin grin grin

Self-love is the sweetest thing grin

The best gifts are the ones you gift yourself. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by ahnie: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
Starch, catfish and banga soup....like someone up there opined....self love is the best.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by superintendents(m): 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
chicken head with legs,cos I no see money buy whole chicken..

grin
mariaAngelis is enough for me sef

7 Likes

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Savaqe1991(m): 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
Orente21:
Eat fried rice and any fried protein with 5alive juice.
You too like food shaaa wink wink wink
[i][/i]As for me. Make God keep us alive till then, the gift can always wait

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Orente21(f): 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
Savaqe1991:

You too like food shaaa wink wink wink
[i][/i]As for me. Make God keep us alive till then, the gift can always wait
Not like that. But it's been a while I ate correct fried rice with all the ingredients and took juice. I am a constant conco jollof rice so I hope to Change to fried rice with fried anything, take my cold juice and watch film on Christmas day. Life no get duplicate.

9 Likes

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Shellsploit: 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
New toothbrush...
Na to hustle money buy toothpaste remain cry cry

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Savaqe1991(m): 10:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
Orente21:
Not like that. But it's been a while I ate correct fried rice with all the ingredients and took juice. I am a constant conco jollof rice so I hope to Change to fried rice with fried anything, take my cold juice and watch film on Christmas day. Life no get duplicate.
You correct jhooor. Life no get duplicate. Nobody wey dey borrow cool cool
[b][/b] But easy with the fries though. Too much fries no good for body especially as a lady

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by brain54(m): 7:04am On Dec 20, 2021
Now that you asked...let me think about it!

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by kingtinnie(m): 9:00am On Dec 20, 2021
This Christmas I’ll be getting myself a good night rest that’s all I can afford I no fit kill myself

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by ahnie: 9:10am On Dec 20, 2021
Shellsploit:
New toothbrush...
Na to hustle money buy toothpaste remain cry cry
What's the name of the toothpaste?

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Shellsploit: 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
ahnie:

What's the name of the toothpaste?

Colgate

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by ahnie: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shellsploit:

Colgate
How much...pls tell me the real price.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Shellsploit: 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
ahnie:

How much...pls tell me the real price.

Prices varies from 500 - 2500
Depends on its flavor

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
Sniper.

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Mariangeles(f): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lalasticlala, what are you gifting yourself this Christmas?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by ahnie: 3:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shellsploit:

Prices varies from 500 - 2500
Depends on its flavor
Ok

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
A sex doll angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by hisexcellency34: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
a mansion in Banana Island and a trip to the Carribean Islands

5 Likes

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ice cream, and a crypto currency wallet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by FactBoyz: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by MrMcJay(m): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
I want to do something nice for my parents, see them smile and laugh. Their smile is all I need this season.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Gifting Yourself This Christmas? by Yomisky(m): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
A new benz.
Yet to finally decide on which model to buy though.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Must Read! Omoni Dishes Out 6 Important Tips For Proper Child Nutrition / Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos / The Struggle Of Wanting A Particular Child Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.