Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

I Need Advice On How To Treat Stafilococco. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Advice On How To Treat Stafilococco. (377 Views)

Funbact A Lightened My Face A Bit And Now I Need Advice On What To Do / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? / Little Girl Dies Of Ear Infection After 3 Lagos Hospitals Failed To Treat Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On How To Treat Stafilococco. by OBTMOS(m): 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
I really need to know how to get read of this bacteria.
I have been treating it for a while now, spent money and it seems not to go.. help a brother please.

Please this is not a post for you to bash someone. Just help please.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Treat Stafilococco. by funshint(m): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
Firstly, start by treating your english; thereafter go to the hospital to seek medical help!
Re: I Need Advice On How To Treat Stafilococco. by OBTMOS(m): 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
BenD3030:
Please Hear THIS!!

Some Infections doesn't require romance of treatment, until you bomber them with medication, you can't force them out of your body. It will only reduce and come back again, don't pity INFECTION.

DO YOU KNOW THAT UNTREATED AND MISTREATED INFECTION CAN LEAD TO INFERTILITY IN MEN AND WOMEN? HAVE YOU BEEN SUFFERING FROM ANY KIND OF INFECTIONS OR GROWTH INSIDE YOUR BODY SUCH AS:

Staphylococcus (STAPH)
Gonorrhea
vaginal Yeast Infection
Trichomoniasis,
Skin infection,
Vaginitis:
Gardnerella
Norovirus
Streptococcus (e.t.c)

AND ALL KINDS OF TOILET INFECTIONS? Get rid of the infection using our number 1 herbal product.

Stop managing infections, crush that Chronic and STUBBORN infection and STAPH that refused to go and enjoy GOOD health within 2WEEKS. You are just a phone call away from permanent SOLUTION.
Which number
Re: I Need Advice On How To Treat Stafilococco. by OBTMOS(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
funshint:
Firstly, start by treating your english; thereafter go to the hospital to seek medical help!
Ok Mr English. but your punctuation is bad.
Re: I Need Advice On How To Treat Stafilococco. by Richkid2021(m): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2021
can you reach out to me via my signature u gave a herbal product for you

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Dental Bonding Cost? / Extreme Body Modifications: Which Can You Do? / How To Clean The Vagina After Having Unprotected Sex To Avoid Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.