Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,379 members, 7,897,673 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 05:40 PM

How To Relocate To USA As Automotive Technician - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Relocate To USA As Automotive Technician (1463 Views)

With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? / Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Relocate To USA As Automotive Technician by Lakseg: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
Please elites here your precious advices needed. As an automotive technician who specializes in vehicle tracker and vehicle speed limiter installation with some other skills holding NCE certificate. How do i go about getting USA visa coming 2022
Re: How To Relocate To USA As Automotive Technician by Cousin9999: 4:06am On Dec 20, 2021
It's a really common skill, and they can find illegals to do it for scraps while living in squalor.

An exception is remote work. In the US and Canada, there are firms and staffing companies ready to take just about anyone willing to work in extreme environments, e.g. oil and mining. The money is good, but you really earn every bit.

2 Likes

Re: How To Relocate To USA As Automotive Technician by optimusprime2(m): 4:35am On Dec 20, 2021
Lakseg:
Please elites here your precious advices needed. As an automotive technician who specializes in vehicle tracker and vehicle speed limiter installation with some other skills holding NCE certificate. How do i go about getting USA visa coming 2022

Unfortunately your skill has no visa category you could directly apply for, as a Nigerian... FYI in Texas, many Mexican and Cuban 16 year olds (whose families mostly own auto garages) have that skill without even going to school for it- its really considered a blue collar skill.

My advice; earn a proper degree in Mechanical or industrial engineering, then combined with your degree, that skill would become relevant to apply for a skilled visa category or the likes.

3 Likes

Re: How To Relocate To USA As Automotive Technician by metformin(m): 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=Cousin9999 post=108650877]It's a really common skill, and they can find illegals to do it for scraps while living in squalor.

An exception is remote work. In the US and Canada, there are firms and staffing companies ready to take just about anyone willing to work in extreme environments, e.g. oil and mining. The money is good, but you really earn every bit.

Please can you guard me on how I can secure such remote work?
Re: How To Relocate To USA As Automotive Technician by ednut1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=metformin post=108665508][/quote]go make research. The person you dey quote no dey usa or in those fields
Re: How To Relocate To USA As Automotive Technician by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Cousin9999:
It's a really common skill, and they can find illegals to do it for scraps while living in squalor.

That is not at all what is considered to be Remote Work. Remote Work is basically working from a virtual office (at home or wherever you are in the world) using a computer and/or a phone.

What you are trying to describe are jobs that may have job sites in remote areas.

2 Likes

Re: How To Relocate To USA As Automotive Technician by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

That is not at all what is considered to be Remote Work. Remote Work is basically working from a virtual office (at home or wherever you are in the world) using a computer and/or a phone.

What you are trying to describe are jobs that may have job sites located in remote areas.

Re: How To Relocate To USA As Automotive Technician by Cousin9999: 4:03am On Dec 21, 2021
metformin:
Please can you guide me on how I can secure such remote work?

You know what? I'll do a thread on that soon. Stay tuned. smiley

But until then. Check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGg57r9wK0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfP4JheT8gw

1 Like

Re: How To Relocate To USA As Automotive Technician by Lakseg: 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
optimusprime2:

Unfortunately your skill has no visa category you could directly apply for, as a Nigerian... FYI in Texas, many Mexican and Cuban 16 year olds (whose families mostly own auto garages) have that skill without even going to school for it- its really considered a blue collar skill.

My advice; earn a proper degree in Mechanical or industrial engineering, then combined with your degree, that skill would become relevant to apply for a skilled visa category or the likes.
many thanks
Re: How To Relocate To USA As Automotive Technician by AfonjaConehead: 12:17pm On Dec 21, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Quoting your own self!!!! Hehe grin
Re: How To Relocate To USA As Automotive Technician by Amule5000us(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hellos Boss
Abeg I need your help, the only help I need from is connection to travel out of this country and my favourite destination is USA.
Right now I get N1.2m with me, if you can connect me to sure link that will help me out to travel out. I have tried several times, those travel agents out the duped a lot have wasted a lot of money, but I don’t know went through my mind to contact you if you get sure link for me to travel out to USA (For Non appearance)
Am your die hand fans Here in Lagos, meanwhile I get friends there I can stay with if you favour my request.

Thank You, God bless you
Re: How To Relocate To USA As Automotive Technician by optimusprime2(m): 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2021
Amule5000us:
Hellos Boss
Abeg I need your help, the only help I need from is connection to travel out of this country and my favourite destination is USA.
Right now I get N1.2m with me, if you can connect me to sure link that will help me out to travel out. I have tried several times, those travel agents out the duped a lot have wasted a lot of money, but I don’t know went through my mind to contact you if you get sure link for me to travel out to USA (For Non appearance)
Am your die hand fans Here in Lagos, meanwhile I get friends there I can stay with if you favour my request.

Thank You, God bless you

Look man, I Have to be real with you...
Unlike many countries, the US is not a country any agent can assist you in obtaining a visa, it does not just work that way.

So anybody/agent who tells you that they can assist you on that regard is 100% a scam. Nobody can help you with a US visa. Why? Because you need to be interviewed one on one at a the US embassy and no degree of paperwork/documents can help you if your reason is not feasible.

So stop advertising how much you have for US visa assistance because you are only attracting scam artists to yourself.

The yarn be say, non appearance visa map no dey for US matter, no be so e dey work. If pesin tok say im fit run am for you, na big lie be that, infact sef na scam. Even if you marry Yankee babe, dem get still do one on one interview for visa.
Re: How To Relocate To USA As Automotive Technician by Lakseg: 2:23am On Jan 20, 2022
Amule5000us:
Hellos Boss

Thank You, God bless you
Alternatively, I opine you request for invitation letter for event from one of your friends over there.

(1) (Reply)

How Is Life In Malta And Poland Like? / Uk Visa ( Sponsorship Enquiries) Attn:VOR,Femilangy / Study In Canada Is It Real:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.