Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:18 AM

Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland (30262 Views)

How Can I Relocate My Family (4 Kids) To Canada? / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / Before You Come To Ireland!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Babaisha: 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hi great people,

I have been a guest reader on this platform for many years and I have seen people provide great insight on issues thrown out on the platform.

Please I need a guide on the best path to relocate my family to Ireland.

We are a family of 6 and I have been working in the middle east for the past 16years, my family has been here with me for more than 10years.

I am planning to relocate my family to Europe, Republic of Ireland to be precise as I am in-love with the family orientation in the country and it is an English country.

My wife has a diploma from Nigerian Polytechnic and I am looking at the possibility of her and our four kids relocating to Ireland while I stay back in the middle East. I, personally earn better here and not thinking of relocating but will be visiting my family routinely.

For people that are already living in Ireland, could you guide us on the best way to achieve this and any risk or challenge to expect especially on the two listed below.

a) Have heard going through school route is a viable options which I am willing to explore for my wife, I am concerned if the country will be able to give my kids visa too to join their mother while she study.

b) Also what would child care/nanny support be like for a mother of 4 (kids age 11, 9, 7 and 4), heard it is expensive in Ireland, what is the possibility of having my mother-in-law stay with them to provide child care and save that extra cost.

Thank you

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Landmack: 11:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
I hope u get the much needed answers you seek. Ireland is a beautiful country u will love. A family friend got a work visa as a tech guy over there.

All d best in ur pursuit for a better living

Tag d mods to help u push to FP,for more insights and reach

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Babaisha: 6:44am On Dec 20, 2021
Thank you @Landmack for your suggestions,

Would you know the best way to tag the moderator(s), could not see any guide here.

I used the "Mail Mods" on the page to send an email, don't know if that is same as tagging them.

4 Likes

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by TeeKings: 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
I hope you find the needed answers @op
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Coronavirus123: 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by justdogitto: 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
wink
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Samken2: 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
How can I apply for admission into universities in Finland from Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by paliga6915: 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
Try anyway

2 Likes

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Eduyass: 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nice write up

1 Like

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by kojoja7300: 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
How can I apply for admission into universities in Finland from Nigeria
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by venabili: 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
Waiting
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Jeromejnr(m): 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
Well, just know that Ireland especially Dublin is a very expensive place. So if you make up your mind, be prepared.

And there are so many restrictions there right now due to Covid.

11 Likes

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
Abeg add me to the list bro. I am your nephew’s elder sister’s husband younger brother.

154 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Cmanforall: 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
Okay...
I park here
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by hisexcellency34: 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
Go through the creeks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Skylod(m): 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
Baba God bless me ooo
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by FactBoyz: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
cheesy
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by SecretReporter(f): 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
This forum is losing it's value and the owner is more concern about advert than the necessary improvements, imagine all the comments on front page has nothing to do with what the OP request for, typical example of Nigerianistan Government

190 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by seunny4lif(m): 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
School
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Sheriman(m): 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ireland is a very nice country. I would love to stay and work in Ireland I prefer it to England.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Shutupthere: 4:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
Diploma?
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by nurez305(m): 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nobody want to remain in Nigeria again lipsrsealed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by ckvemgbia(m): 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Sending your family there without living with them, I don't think is a good idea.

1 Like

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Ancecoker(m): 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by IMASTEX: 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Reading. . .

1 Like

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lucky man u escape from the hand of buhari early on look what he has turn our country to , Ireland is a good place to reside either any of them northern Ireland and Ireland.

6 Likes

Re: Inquire On Best Way To Relocate My Family To Ireland by bcomputer101: 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
I love your use of English

38 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Popular Names Used For Bus Stops In Lagos / Nissan Rouge Badly Smashed In Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (photos) / Update On Anambra Internation Cargo & passenger Airport (video And Photoes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.