Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle (33426 Views)

How Some Men Package For Marriage And Deceive Women / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? / What Do Some Men Gain From Sleeping With Other Men's Wives??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:16am On Dec 20, 2021
I see some people bashing the Op, I just dey laf.. How parents raise their kids shouldn't be anybody's concern sha, cus they're the ones to take responsibility for whatever they become in future, either good or bad..
But for me, forget all this European bullshit wey some people the talk here, I will be strict to my child from the age of 5-16. Then make him or her my best friends afterwards. U must not necessarily beat them, but if your kid are above 5 and still watching TV at 12am, jumping from cushion to cushions while u are in the house, they don't tremble to misbehave in your presence shows you are failing as a father..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by hope4nigeria(m): 6:19am On Dec 20, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
You are not God for assuming his kids will turn out bad.. Gee allow the man to be a dad.. his way.

C'mon think positively most times. Nothing is wrong with people most times, you are just worked up.
see product of stupid training. Spoilt brat, if a child like you cross my part, you will receive beating on your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by MufasaLion: 6:20am On Dec 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

brother..if u waz hear in london, the will refer u to Mental psykatrick ward for stupidity & if u were in Nigeria, they wil nomaly say maybe yor head is not corrrect......the reason why everyone tink u dumb & stewwwpid is becuz how can u teach a grown man how to raise his own kid & how to behave?......u dont like wot u seee. ...u get that hell out...You aint payin his rent!!!!! ((WORDS OF WISDOM)))..no ofeinse!! angry

WTF? You really need a psychiatrist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by MufasaLion: 6:21am On Dec 20, 2021
motymop:
I belive you were trained well by your own parents

Take a look at all the topic you have created on nairaland, now how did you turn out after all the tough training cheesy

Almost half of your topic are about SEX.

You want to teach another man how to train his own children when you are a disaster.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

His parent raised a nuisance.

5 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by MufasaLion: 6:25am On Dec 20, 2021
Dude, let him raise his kids the way he want. They are still little as you have said, he can't be too harsh on them. You expected him to be going physical in disciplining them? Little kids?

Let his household be. If you don't like his way of life, you can go back to your house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by DroppingLiquid: 6:40am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I went to my uncles home for christmas holiday and what i experienced there was dissapointing

How can a GROWN MAN not control and enforce home traning on his 4 little kids.
He always leave everything for the wife, who is overwhelmed and is not doing a good job either.

The worst part is that he will allow these kids to be awake watching tv till 12 am midnight while he will be playing video games.
If the kid misbehave, i correct them, they start crying loud and this man will always come out and defend them.
He cant command his kids to go to bed, he always beg them.
A grown man begging his kids to go to bed..
Wtfffff
And if you see how big this my incle is you will think he is ufc fighter but at home his children are the boss.

He always talks like he is smart but i feel PITY for him when these Children grow up to be mannerless cult boys, he will be scratching his head asking what did he do wrong.

Some men are not fit to be fathers
some of them are still Baby Adults that cant train their kids.

Let him continue na. When they grow up the way they will deal with him, he won’t believe it. Let him keep being woke

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by paul100(m): 6:50am On Dec 20, 2021
motymop:

Take a look at all the topic you have created on nairaland, now how did you turn out after all the tough training cheesy

You want to teach another man how to train his own children when you are a disaster.
Bro,you really got the dude.Nigga behaving like a good guy while all his topics are about sex and betting.Yeah,his uncle is wrong but he's not fit to alter a word.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by ravensckar(m): 7:44am On Dec 20, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
You are not God for assuming his kids will turn out bad.. Gee allow the man to be a dad.. his way.

C'mon think positively most times. Nothing is wrong with people most times, you are just worked up.
Go and sit down there if you don't know what parenting entails. Typical church rat, you must always find a way to dump your responsibilities on God as if the brain he has given you is for decoration.

What the OP said is the reality; any parent who fails to raise their kids properly is just postponing their doomsday. Las las, it will end in Premium rears.

8 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Hathor5(f): 7:45am On Dec 20, 2021
motymop:

grin

5 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by ravensckar(m): 7:47am On Dec 20, 2021
If I may take a guess, that your uncle must be a 'Lekki Parent'. They are the ones forming 'woke' whilst allowing their children to become spoilt in the name of pampering. Their kids tell them they don't like their school, voom, then don change the school. Their kids report their teachers to them, fiam, that teacher will get sacked. The worst one is making excuses for their kids. They always have an explanation as to why their kids didn't do well.

I don't know when and how some parents think discipline is tantamount to abuse? I know many parents in this condition, today nko, it's always one week one trouble from their kids. One even cried the other day that her child embarrassed her in the presence of her friends and I simply told her to be patient 'she's just a child'. Las las, all of them forming woke parents will be alright.

My own be say if my pikin s dem do anyhow, dem go see anyhow. I don't have time for rubbish. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Hathor5(f): 7:51am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Im talking about a man as a head of the house who cant contol his little kids.
As the head of the house, his kids still disobey him and he will be begging them.
This is what you people are applauding.
Spits at the weak men of this generation
No wonder women are flogging their bf for cheating. Bunch of casterated men

The intensity with which some of you are concerned with other people's 'manliness' is disturbing.

Even if I don't like another person's parenting style, I don't question their manliness or femininity.

What is wrong with you?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Mide1data: 8:01am On Dec 20, 2021
HOLY SHIT
You know why I love the Europeans, their keyword is MIND YR DAMN BUSINESS.
WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 20, 2021
Hmm, over pampering syndrome. A man must know when to strike a balance between a "dictator" or "enforcer" and a "very lenient" man. It is a man's responsibility to cut the excesses of his kids and instill discipline in them. And it even becomes very necessary at their very young age when they are still very mouldable. angry

Ur uncle needs to sit up. angry

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Rickmann: 8:31am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I went to my uncles home for christmas holiday and what i experienced there was dissapointing

He always leave everything for the wife, who is overwhelmed and is not doing a good job either.

The worst part is that he will allow these kids to be awake watching tv till 12 am midnight while he will be playing video games.
If the kid misbehave, i correct them, they start crying loud and this man will always come out and defend them.
Wtfffff
And if you see how big this my incle is you will think he is ufc fighter but at home his children are the boss.

He always talks like he is smart but i feel PITY for him when these Children grow up to be mannerless cult boys, he will be scratching his head asking what did he do wrong.

You can't teach a man how to raise his kids, it's his sole responsibility but if that's your uncle's way of raising his kids, it's fine with him...but he should always remember that the Bible says Parents should train their kids the proper way so when they grow older, they won't depart from it..
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:50am On Dec 20, 2021
Dumb Nairalanders and their herd mentality. First few people chatted sh1t about 'minding your business' and now everyone in these comments is shouting same. Fvcked up dummies grin

10 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by SultanOfPuna: 8:51am On Dec 20, 2021
Op, you are a man.
Dont mind these woke people. For all those saying mind ya business. It takes a village to raise a kid
Nigerians dont like to face a problem early
They wait until it has already gone bad, before they start acting up.
Look at buhari and the north.
It is after 6 years that they decided to speak up against bandits
So im not suprised to see people tell op to mind his business. They are the lazy nigerian weaklings.
BEING A FATHER IS NOT TO DONATE SPERM AND BE GIVING MONEY
YOU HAVE TO RAISE A CHILD

Many guys who marry today are not psychologically fit to be fathers.
Having money is not the ideal reason YOU should have kids. You have to be prepared and learn how to raise a child. Thank you

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by oshonwambada: 8:52am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Wtfffff

You said nothing.Its not by force to post on this forum.What has big muscle got to do with home training?
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Anonymoususher: 8:54am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Wtfffff

Oga keep kwiet... This is the same thing oyibo do yet with all the flogging and yeye discipline we dey receive for here none of us fit still think straight or produce meaningful something... Just rest

7 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by talktimi(m): 8:54am On Dec 20, 2021
This is why people don't like family members coming for holidays in their house because wetin no concern dem go become Nairaland topic cool

8 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Realestatevixen: 8:55am On Dec 20, 2021
Kai.... your uncle is doing a HORRIBLE JOB at parenting. He better starts undoing all his rubbish pattern of parenting else he will shed endless tears in no distant future

2 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Mvena(f): 8:55am On Dec 20, 2021
motymop:

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Hotzone(m): 8:55am On Dec 20, 2021
Ur dad is good example
Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by SultanOfPuna: 8:56am On Dec 20, 2021
Rickmann:

You can't teach a man how to raise his kids, it's his sole responsibility but if that's your uncle's way of raising his kids, it's fine with him...but he should always remember that the Bible says Parents should train their kids the proper way so when they grow older, they won't depart from it..
You said you cant teach a man how to raise his kids..
So why are you quoting bible teaching parents how to raise their kids? You people are so confused mentally and physically

8 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Candidlady: 8:56am On Dec 20, 2021
motymop:

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by McEphiks(m): 8:56am On Dec 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

brother..if u waz hear in london, the will refer u to Mental psykatrick ward for stupidity & if u were in Nigeria, they wil nomaly say maybe yor head is not corrrect......the reason why everyone tink u dumb & stewwwpid is becuz how can u teach a grown man how to raise his own kid & how to behave?......u dont like wot u seee. ...u get that hell out...You aint payin his rent!!!!! ((WORDS OF WISDOM)))..no ofeinse!! angry

This your submission is why we have loads of wasted youths in the country. Even the ones properly trained still need prayers to me morally upright how much more the untrained ones.

Hian! Let me light my stick faaa

4 Likes

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by od501: 8:56am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Wtfffff

Free him joor, he is a SIMPle man. Probably raised by a single mother.

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by teeste: 8:56am On Dec 20, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Wtfffff

When you born your own treat them as you like. You are smart, yet living with him...smarto

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by Bizibi(m): 8:56am On Dec 20, 2021
Goodlyhrt:

his kids will turn out bad unless he corrects it now.

When they grow up they will think the wrong is good....

1 Like

Re: Some MEN Are Just Babies With Big Muscle by sojayy(m): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2021
Ol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Sudden Uprise Of Baby Mamas In Nigeria / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings / Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.