Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman (27514 Views)

"Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story. / When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by shuttox: 10:32am On Dec 20, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Paid IPOB women trying to tarnish the image of our lord bubu

Please disregard this protest staged by IPOB lady against our darling zaddy

BMC’s hope I tried
I know you don't even feel the heat.
You are being paid 30k by buhari
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Timmi: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2021
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Layi4real(m): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2021
Only a fool we blame any citizens for voting in any candidates of there choice. Bcus the idea is that no matter who u vote in they are all the same and nothings gonna change. For example do u think Atiku wud av done better than buhari if he won d election... Only Gods knw how worse he wud have bn. Let stop blaming one another nd let face it together nd pray for better Nigeria......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by PENNYSWAP: 10:36am On Dec 20, 2021
Krismas:
grin Send me ur account. Ur 30k is ready

Baba if you run the 30k for this Xmas I go happy pass Oooooo....

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Gkemz: 10:43am On Dec 20, 2021
May something like Buhari never come to us again

2 Likes

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Thoh(m): 10:45am On Dec 20, 2021
Buhari did not failed you people, rather you are the people who failed, because you failed to understand him..

Buhari only promised you change but you did not asked him the type of change...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Ryan14(m): 10:46am On Dec 20, 2021
I am the most abused President, but when I leave the office I'll be the most praised"

---GEJ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Chinny024(f): 10:51am On Dec 20, 2021

2 Likes

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 20, 2021
And yet some idiots are still packaging Tinubu for 2032. A monumental failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by alaira(m): 10:56am On Dec 20, 2021
Gondonu:
She further asked, “what is it you have against the mass? This is my personal question Baba Buhari, where did we go wrong to deserve this neglect, harassment?, you are using force on us to keep quiet?”.

“I say to Goodluck Jonathan Ebele, thank you for being a good man, it is now we realizing that are you are a very nice and honest man. Thank you Jonathan, tomorrow if you come out we will vote you. Baba, you are a failure” she said with tears in her eyes while blasting the current administration in Hausa language."

“We are out to tell you the truth baba, today, I regret ever voting for you” as the crowd shouted in agreement.

grin grin grin grin cheesy I just dey laugh here.Where are the government zombies here on NL? Make una hear very well.
May God bless us all. No condition is permanent
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by dododawa1: 11:00am On Dec 20, 2021
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 20, 2021
Sekoni003:

I tire oh. Imagine trading a Lambo for an Honda? grin

Wetin Honda do you? grin

1 Like

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by WillyDave: 11:03am On Dec 20, 2021
Gondonu:
She further asked, “what is it you have against the mass? This is my personal question Baba Buhari, where did we go wrong to deserve this neglect, harassment?, you are using force on us to keep quiet?”.

“I say to Goodluck Jonathan Ebele, thank you for being a good man, it is now we realizing that are you are a very nice and honest man. Thank you Jonathan, tomorrow if you come out we will vote you. Baba, you are a failure” she said with tears in her eyes while blasting the current administration in Hausa language."

“We are out to tell you the truth baba, today, I regret ever voting for you” as the crowd shouted in agreement.

grin grin grin grin cheesy I just dey laugh here.Where are the government zombies here on NL? Make una hear very well.

All the Zombies have gone so quiet of late. Even in my area they are always ashamed anything they see me. During the 2015 and 2019 elections I was a lone voice. I was practically the only person campaigning against Buhari in my area. They called me names and some even threatened my life just to show me how "stupid' I was for not supporting their baba. But today all of them have gone so quiet. The economy is really biting so hard on many of them. One of them who was so vocal even called Buhari Baba nbolla the other day. For me, it is even good that we tested him for 8 years. Otherwise people will be saying that Buhari would have CHANGED Nigeria for BETTER. The breeze has blown and we have all seen the anus of the fowl. In addition, we don't have to be making mockery of that woman and any other person doing what she is doing. Many of them voted him out of ignorance. Some were brain washed. Others voted out of religious and tribal sentiments. Am sure that next time they will think twice before casting their votes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by defcon4: 11:05am On Dec 20, 2021
Sekoni003:

You mean G6 jet for Keke napep

1 Like

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by mmsen: 11:08am On Dec 20, 2021
Which of the northern presidents was not a failure? Which of them did not make life worse for the average northerner?

1 Like

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by nnamdi640: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

BMC’s hope I tried
Hahahahaha! Continue deceiving yourself. It is obvious that your master is a failure. Zombie!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Hades2016(m): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2021
Sekoni003:

e come be Honda baby boy grin

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Chochovini: 11:24am On Dec 20, 2021
Superboss:

In Buhari's case, the gods made him deaf and dumb.
I am afraid, when d gods start striking him he won't be able to shout for help.
. Even if he does, who would be willing to help him?

1 Like

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by MacANDIES: 11:27am On Dec 20, 2021
Sekoni003:

I go comot your teeth just now. How dare you compare my lovely Honda to buhari. How

2 Likes

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Oceanblaze(m): 11:28am On Dec 20, 2021
Ona never see anything...more calamity awaits the north
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Asour: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2021
Coolsperm:
That is why we are now warning about Bola Tinubu, he will be a disaster if given opportunity , don't ever consider Tinubu for president

But you didn't warn us that GEJ would be worse than Yar'adua.

Hahahah.

That GEJ is better than Buhari is established.
What we shouldn't forget is that they both did poorly, albeit this PMB is worse.

Bad shouldn't become good because it is better than worse.

We can get a worse President (than the current administration) in 2023. Are we going to thank Buhari if that happens?
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Akpuobi1: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2021
THAT THING WEY UNA DRINK SINCE 2015 DON EXPIRE, EYE DON DEY CLEAR
grin cheesy cool
grin cheesy cool
grin cheesy cool
grin cheesy cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Teejaney88(m): 11:46am On Dec 20, 2021
Choi! Aswear u are more wicked than Buhari
Lola...
Bantu10:

How dare you compare Buhari with a Honda?? Buhari will be more like long-john bicycle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Truvelisback(m): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2021
Nigerians love lies that's why they voted him in. Atleast 1$ is now 1# as he promised them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by msMonyei: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
emperor863:

Too late boy, he is already on the way to Aso Rock villa. It is only the wise that know this.

Let the wise wait for the outcome of the elections. Or is it the way of wise men to rig elections like you hint here? Have you forgotten that Funsho Williams was murdered in cold blood right before Tinubu became governor? Una go dey recycle old evil murderous men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by goodheart01: 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
PENNYSWAP:

BMC’s hope I tried

You should have mentioned their chairman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by LordOfTheGame: 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kai buhari shocked shocked shocked

Islamic northerners and fulani terrorists, yoruba muslims and southern efulegus it will surely clear for your eyes soon. You zombies will have no other option than to apologise to the great Igbo race and seek help from us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Sekoni003(m): 12:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:

Why do you people like saying an hotel, an Honda, etc.? That sh!t is irritating and makes one sound like an illiterate. If it's a regional problem, learn to unlearn it fast. I came in peace. I just hate seeing people sound dumb around me or online. tongue

Alright . Point noted, smarty-pants cheesy. I already modified my post
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by iLegendd(m): 12:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
Sekoni003:

Alright . Point noted, smarty-pants cheesy. I already modified my post

Na your type I dey like. The one way no dey take correction as war. Keep it up.
Re: 'Now We Realize Jonathan Was Nice, Buhari A Failure' - Protesting Northern Woman by Sekoni003(m): 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
iLegendd:

Na your type I dey like. The one way no dey take correction as war. Keep it up.

No man is an island. And I'm certainly not one to take offense when I get corrected (no matter how caustic the person sounds). I just take note and move on cool . Cheers mate! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar / Before Femi Adesina Tasted Power - Tunde Odesola / 2023: APC Unveils “Bless Mi” Mobile Crowdfunding Channel For Tinubu’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.