Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:07 PM

"Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 (28474 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu Emerges YPP Presidential Candidate / Kingsley Moghalu Gives Reason Why He Pulled Out Of PACT After Losing / FG Orders Removal Of Kingsley Moghalu's Presidential Campaign Posters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by Tokskob2008: 5:32am On Dec 20, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Even if Moghalu becomes president today, he will be overwhelmed because Buhari has caused monumental damages already for his successor
Even Jesus Christ will be overwhelmed, the country is far gone.
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by casppyjay: 5:32am On Dec 20, 2021
chatinent:
They can do anything for the electoral campaign.

See en head like bicycle seat.
and ur head empty like under the bicycle seat… just vacuum!!! Suffer naim go keeee u!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by Cholls(m): 5:32am On Dec 20, 2021
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by EdiskyHarry: 5:33am On Dec 20, 2021
So sad,
I don't know if all these people that were shouting change and sai baba have special places that they buy their own stuffs at special prices.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:37am On Dec 20, 2021
3gpvids:
Next year na 1800 you go buy am LAST

One chance gonment

the worse thing is that senate just approve new loans for buhari!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by ameh99: 5:37am On Dec 20, 2021
Anything for election all this polithiefcians

All of una na de same

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by mosaicafrique: 5:39am On Dec 20, 2021
The next president of this country, I have voted for you more than once, I believe Nigerians will see what I see in you. God bless you sir

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by Mom007(f): 5:40am On Dec 20, 2021
You that is rich is gasping... Tell me oga, what shall the poor do? Some people have cut groundnuts out of their diets completely as well as a host of other foods. May God save us from this our leaders.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by CSTRR: 5:46am On Dec 20, 2021
Mom007:
You that is rich is gasping... Tell me oga, what shall the poor do? Some people have cut groundnuts out of their diets completely as well as a host of other foods. May God save us from this our leaders.
And many of these buhari worshippers are wretchedly poor.

You will see someone you are better than actively supporting Buhari.

I wonder how they cope.

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by juman(m): 5:46am On Dec 20, 2021
omostar:
Na wao. Even though there's an increase in inflation all over the world as a result of the pandemic. I think ours is on the high side.
Agricultural products shouldn't be one of those affected however with how fertile our land is.

1. Pandemic
2. bandits and boko haram. Land is fertile but many people cant farm.
3. Buhari incompetence. He allows bandits to operate because they are his family members.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by Nobody: 5:48am On Dec 20, 2021
You come carry cameraman go buy groundnut you no go chop?

roflmao!
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by TemmyT002(m): 5:48am On Dec 20, 2021
Na today you know?
Oh you have servants who have been buying it for you abi?
Well, now you know what we all face.
But don't pretend you care.
Even Buhari and Osinbajo drank garri and were hailed as humble men. Not knowing they were scamming us on a large scale.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by louqas: 5:51am On Dec 20, 2021
SmartPolician:
Itwas #500 last December; that means in 12 months, the price has doubled. Nigeria needs a board that regulates prices because it seems people are intentionally inflating these prices. This is a country where the price of things triple overnight without consequences.

If you complain of the evils of middlemen now.....they will say you are complaining. When everybody eye go clear we go put politics aside and join hands to put greedy middlemen out of business

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by NGpatriot: 5:51am On Dec 20, 2021
mosaicafrique:
The next president of this country, I have voted for you more than once, I believe Nigerians will see what I see in you. God bless you sir

This clueless ode is you next president? The clown can not even explain inflation..

The olori pelebe clown is lamenting over groundnut while his people are getting kidnapped, beheaded, roasted and chopulate ike suya, his most important worries in the world is clueless and deceptive roadside photo opportunity.

Typical vacuous brain FLAts..

grin grin

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by optimusprime2(m): 5:53am On Dec 20, 2021
chatinent:
They can do anything for the electoral campaign. Na now you remember Buhari don finish Naija because 2023 is close again baa? You come carry cameraman go buy groundnut you no go chop? Even the face of the poor woman shows she didn't approve of what they were about using her to do politically.

But wait, Lets be serious here...

if you are told to select an individual who has the mental capacity to Manage Nigeria adequately between;

1- Kingsley Moghalu
2- Tinubu
3- Atiku Abubakar

Who would you select?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by NGpatriot: 5:53am On Dec 20, 2021
The fool is getting mercilessly clown and dragged on Twitter..

grin grin grin

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by RuddyFusion(m): 5:55am On Dec 20, 2021
But there's a place in Lagos that you can still get this for #650

My side of Lagos sells #1k but my girls side it goes for #650. So she gets it for me whenever she comes around.

Buhari Nigeria
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by NGpatriot: 5:55am On Dec 20, 2021
This one no go even collect 1 vote outside his ipob village..

I can't believe this man is educated sha..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by ChiefS(m): 6:02am On Dec 20, 2021
Not only groundnuts bitterkola I used to buy for 20 kobo is now N100. This thing weak me. Yet Buhari's government is making us poorer with all forms of taxes without reviewing our salaries upwards.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by cynneoma: 6:07am On Dec 20, 2021
Election don near cheesy
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by Obiorahpcfg: 6:09am On Dec 20, 2021
ebukajay184:
"Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For N1K (Photos)

Former presidential candidate of the Young People Party, Kingsley Moghalu has lamented what he called "Buhari's Nigeria" after buying a bottle of groundnut for one thousand naira (N1,000), IgbereTV reports.

Moghalu said he used to buy the same bottle for N600.

He posted on Facebook,

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=927161281241406&id=100018426279797

He also shared the post on Twitter.

Nigeria we hail thee!!!
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by NGpatriot: 6:09am On Dec 20, 2021
ChiefS:
Not only groundnuts bitterkola I used to buy for 20 kobo is now N100. This thing weak me. Yet Buhari's government is making us poorer with all forms of taxes without reviewing our salaries upwards.

The same Buhari wey just dash police extra 20% raise?

These Igbos sef.. grin grin
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by NGpatriot: 6:12am On Dec 20, 2021
Oga monghulu, when are you going to talk about your igbo brothers and sisters getting roasted like suya cannibalism style..

cheesy

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by sulaak(m): 6:13am On Dec 20, 2021
chatinent:
They can do anything for the electoral campaign. Na now you remember Buhari don finish Naija because 2023 is close again baa? You come carry cameraman go buy groundnut you no go chop? Even the face of the poor woman shows she didn't approve of what they were about using her to do politically.

Despite his brilliant academic background, he lacks political skills and failed to learn from his 2019 mistakes, Nigeria politics must be grassroots-driven. Soludo has a better chance of being Nigeria first Igbo elected executive president because he has the APGA infrastructures and has been elected into office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by Mrbenny001: 6:19am On Dec 20, 2021
Which fertile land... even Agric graduate are not interested in farming
omostar:
Na wao. Even though there's an increase in inflation all over the world as a result of the pandemic. I think ours is on the high side.
Agricultural products shouldn't be one of those affected however with how fertile our land is.
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by nokingasgod: 6:20am On Dec 20, 2021
Thank u Oga Kingsley for not disappointing me cos i have always known that you are a joker but i never knew you are this daft. This strategy has been over used by the set of people you want to displace and its amazing how you did not know that it failed almost all the previous users!
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by UncleKoboko: 6:22am On Dec 20, 2021
[s]
chatinent:

[/s]
Aboekey fool ani fools will always have something to say...
How does that change the truth and facts of the present situation he pointed out?

So because someone is campaigning, he should not point out the obvious? Didn't your evil daddy Buharì do WORSE?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by jubrilELsudan: 6:26am On Dec 20, 2021
THIS BOY IS JUST VERY STUPID WITH HIM HEAD WEY BE LIKE AGBALUMO SEED.

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by NGpatriot: 6:27am On Dec 20, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by slowice(m): 6:28am On Dec 20, 2021
And dem never even remove subsidy yet.... Wahala

Na to find money go open bet business nahim be the koko because bet will definitely get more customers next year as increased frustration as a result subsidy removal will push many to search for easy money... Crimes too, omo we Don enter

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by Osiris12: 6:32am On Dec 20, 2021
buksarki:
That's your problem as if what he is said is not true. your type is the reason we are still in a mess.
and to the fact that he was supporting a peadophile to get free from jail really says a lot about him. Na mumu he be
Re: "Buhari's Nigeria": Kingsley Moghalu Laments As He Buys Groundnut For ₦1,000 by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:36am On Dec 20, 2021
chatinent:

Oga, if na flatinoski u wan call am, man up & call him flatinoski str8 up!
if na genuine vex u bn jez wan vex 4 am, vex 4 am clean!
stay one side & stop beatin about our bush!

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Should Arrest Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer - LAWCONS / Ambode Commissions 21 Road Networks In Alimosho (Photos) / BREAKING: APC Disqualifies Shittu From Guber Race Over NYSC Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.