Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday (27023 Views)

Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story / Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) / Janemena Celebrates Fiancé's Birthday With Sexy Video, Celebrities, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by Citizenshelm: 5:34am On Dec 20, 2021
Actress Funmi Awelewa on Sunday announced her engagement to Oluwatosin who also goes by the name Adeteecy on Instagram, Igbere TV reports.

The actress made this known while celebrating her fiancé’s birthday on Instagram.

“Today is the first time I am using the word Fiancé to wish you a happy birthday on IG. Our journey so far, has been an amazing ride. May we celebrate many more birthdays together, may we remain ‘one’ forever. Happy birthday babe, I love you. @adexteecy_,” she wrote.

Fellow celebrities and fans congratulated them and wished her lover a happy birthday in the comment section of the post.

During her birthday in October, Ade also posted a photo of the actress with a goodwill message to her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x9ltwkb_FY

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CXpJkeNIwIy/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by TarOrfeeek: 5:54am On Dec 20, 2021
grin grin

Thereafter a BP SIMP will come and pick up the pieces, take out the trash and wifeth a hoe.

Especially since the wall remained imminent and male attention dried up in the year of our Lord.

Simplenesis chapter 1 verse 21.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by elmessiahs(m): 7:29am On Dec 20, 2021
Heads on boobs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by moshmusth(m): 9:18am On Dec 20, 2021
SIMPle guy

4 Likes

Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by chigoziri2403(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2021
I sincerely hope there is no hidden kpokpogari somewhere in their lives

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by Agricmoney(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2021
cool one

Anyway, Agriculture is life

1 Like

Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2021
grin Finally ! You deserve our Dance grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by Jidemoo: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2021
The nigga just dey rest his head on natural Pillow....zero stress

Congratulations to them

4 Likes

Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by robinso01(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2021
Congrats to her
Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2021
elmessiahs:
Heads on boobs

My guy is somewhere else now grin grin
Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by Kingcalls: 10:23am On Dec 20, 2021
Singing " after the 4kin comes the ring... the ring the ring " ....
Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by robinso01(m): 10:23am On Dec 20, 2021
elmessiahs:
Heads on boobs

Boobs on head, all na the same. All way na way.
Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by money121(m): 10:24am On Dec 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by Victorclean1: 10:24am On Dec 20, 2021
Finally you succeeded after searching seriously online

1 Like

Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by Allahismad: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by SurvivorM(f): 10:25am On Dec 20, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
grin grin

Thereafter a BP SIMP will come and pick up the pieces, take out the trash and wifeth a hoe.

Especially since the wall remained imminent and male attention dried up in the year of our Lord.

Simplenesis chapter 1 verse 21.
Sometimes I would like to get into your head and figure out how you guys think of all this rubbish

8 Likes

Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by Temisia(f): 10:26am On Dec 20, 2021
cool
Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by JavaScript9091: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2021
Sorry to say this but celebrity marriage don't last

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by AFULA(m): 10:26am On Dec 20, 2021
[right][/right]Okay
no problem
Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by Akerele44(m): 10:27am On Dec 20, 2021
The man incharge of buying of her bleaching creams

1 Like

Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:27am On Dec 20, 2021
if I had got married to a celebrity, I will by fire by force turn myself to a Celebrity while I give myself a brand so that I can attract all these productions and industry company as brand ambassador

a celebrity partners most especially husband of female celebrities are always seen as inferior and SiMP in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by Funkybabee(f): 10:28am On Dec 20, 2021
Congratulations sis
Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by Annie001: 10:28am On Dec 20, 2021
Congratulations to her
Watch how frustrated Nairalanders will start bashing her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by Allahismad: 10:29am On Dec 20, 2021
Another SIMPle man is lost forever.

2 Likes

Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by Starboytwo(m): 10:29am On Dec 20, 2021
Y’all don’t ban me ok.

“32 inch lg tv for sale.
Location- lag. Lasu/igando

0sevenZero39574774
Quote WhatsApp/call.

Price 25k

1 Like

Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by Nadeyit: 10:30am On Dec 20, 2021
[s]
Allahismad:
Another SIMPle man is lost forever.
[/s]
Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by Godispeace: 10:34am On Dec 20, 2021
walahi
chigoziri2403:
I sincerely hope there is no hidden kpokpogari somewhere in their lives

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Acquires A House In The US / Omoni Oboli's Father Dies In Car Crash! / Wizkid, Skales, And BankyW (EME) Disappoint/Defraud In California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.