Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) (16859 Views)

BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos / Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) / BBNaija's Tega Dominic Joins Hair By Jenny's Glow As Their Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by CuriousMynd: 6:16am On Dec 20, 2021
Nigerian reality TV star, Tega Dominic has bemoaned how people don’t read to understand in Nigeria, Igbere TV reports.

According to the former Big Brother Naija ‘Shine Ya Eye’ housemate, the people who read to talk in Nigeria especially are more than people who read to understand before talking.

Tega blamed it on the stress from our leaders, 2023 and urged them to vote for their stomach during the 2023 elections again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by 3gpvids: 6:26am On Dec 20, 2021

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Tinububalls: 6:35am On Dec 20, 2021
Hoe turned motivational speaker.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 20, 2021
Hmm this one too dey follow drop quote

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Unruly7(m): 6:43am On Dec 20, 2021
The above comments are the ones she's talking about

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by sammyije(m): 6:54am On Dec 20, 2021
Light my kpoli

2 Likes

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by fati2001(m): 7:32am On Dec 20, 2021
YOU ARE 100 %CORRECT

NIGERIANS LIKE THE "THEM SAY THEM SAY " QUOTATION.

9 Likes

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by elmessiahs(m): 7:32am On Dec 20, 2021
Omo na truth she yarn like forget her bangalee grin

8 Likes

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2021
grin make I no speak my mind cos I’m not in the category she’s highlighting

6 Likes

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Dailymice: 11:16am On Dec 20, 2021
grin
Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Inkling(f): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2021

Some people will just talk anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by blamingthedevil: 11:16am On Dec 20, 2021
Expecially wailers and PDP Miscreants .

Most people above me read only the headline

5 Likes

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Imustnottalk: 11:16am On Dec 20, 2021
They plenty for Nairaland

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by kenzysmith: 11:16am On Dec 20, 2021
See this big okpo u no go hide yourself. Attention seeker. if they say make celebrities come out side u go come outside. Ote

11 Likes

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Iamdbull: 11:16am On Dec 20, 2021
Dbull on this one!!!

Saw her recently when she came to the beach for her photoshoot, I rather not say some things I saw

8 Likes

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by captainamiedi1: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2021
Many people only read headline. even in Nairaland. they don't bother about the whole story. Go to newspaper stand those nigga argue base on headline and make up alot of stories that suit them in their head

6 Likes

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by orejo: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2021
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Arijude(m): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2021
I wan fvvk this milf
Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by SultanOfPuna: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2021
This is caused by our Educational system

We dont read or study to understand
We read to pass exam.

If you explain a topic the way you understand it and not the way it waas written verbatim by the prof, you have failed.

Blame it on school

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by LordIsaac(m): 11:18am On Dec 20, 2021
Very true. Even in our universities, majority are trained to pass exams.

3 Likes

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by frankson1(m): 11:18am On Dec 20, 2021
Unruly7:
The above comments are the ones she's talking about

Exactly! They couldn't even pretend. Dem plenty for Nairaland undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by ImoleNaija: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2021
My Naija people ehn. Once your name is written in their bad list, e don be for you be that o. To understand you become wahala.

That BBN stuff go continue to haunt Tega for as long as she remains in the limelight.

2 Likes

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by BlaqJosh: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2021
And who moved this sh*t to front page

7 Likes

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:18am On Dec 20, 2021
For the very 1st time I have to agree with this yeyebrity. Wanna know how dumb most Nigerians are come to Nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Passionate888: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2021
Like you

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Vinnie2000(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2021
This Useless Girl is trying too Hard to remain Relevant! undecided

Who ask her this Question?

How is it her Business?

Intellectual/Reading Laziness occurs everywhere in the World!
People do NOT like reading Long epistles or Topics, Just like this one! wink lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by whytediamond(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2021
True on this one.

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by FuckDModz: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2021
This adulterous woman too dey talk. Na wa.

3 Likes

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by nan1: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2021
Ashawo kobo kobo park well

3 Likes

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2021
Exactly Dem dey read to insult and reply if your opinion dey against their own..Dem plenty for nairaland..
Dem go follow you argue like blockheads even tho they have no idea of what they are saying..they will bash you insulting your family..while some their own problem na to insult women...
They will never learn cos they rather wail with their ignorance cos of the hate on their mind..
Some no dey even read at all..they are quick to believe everything they see online..
Abeg no quote me if you no get something reasonable to say..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Femi Kuti Visits IDP Camp In Maiduguri / ‘Pere’: HOD Calls Out Davido & Dammy Krane For "Stealing" His Works / UNIBEN Campus Connect Tour (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.