Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) (16862 Views)

BBNaija's Tega Dominic Shares Sultry Photos / Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) / BBNaija's Tega Dominic Joins Hair By Jenny's Glow As Their Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by drealcivilceno(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2021
Unruly7:
The above comments are the ones she's talking about

Sense too much for you!

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Antoeni(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2021
IDIOT It's Boma You are Referring to ,
SHAMELESS ADULTEROUS WOMAN

4 Likes

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Digmygold: 11:21am On Dec 20, 2021
Unruly7:
The above comments are the ones she's talking about

When is she going start talking and writing about being loyal to your partner? I am certain a lot of Nigerians will read and understand that one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Hades2016(m): 11:24am On Dec 20, 2021
SmellySperm:
Hmm this one too dey follow drop quote
the matter just weak me… Ashewo Dey drop quote grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Agricmoney(m): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2021
There is truth in what she just said but I still dey try comprehend wetin she talk lol

Anyway, Agriculture is life

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by VEHINTOLAR: 11:30am On Dec 20, 2021
Wonder shall never end ! Instead of finding solution to that smelly thing under her skirt,she is here forming a motivational speaker ! Shameless adulterous woman from hell !

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Alusiizizi(m): 11:30am On Dec 20, 2021
Digmygold:

When is she going start talking and writing about being loyal to your partner? I am certain a lot of Nigerians will read and understand that one.

Not only that. Let her also write about not honoring her husband, being submissive to her husband, not insulting her husband verbally on national TV, not committing adultery on national TV, the list goes on and on.

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Kajaard: 11:32am On Dec 20, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Saw her recently when she came to the beach for her photoshoot, I rather not say some things I saw

Tell us joor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by ImoleNaija: 11:33am On Dec 20, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
Abeg no quote me if you no get something reasonable to say..

I don quote you & I have nothing reasonable to say.

O ya, come & beat me in my house grin

2 Likes

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Kdon2: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2021
Tinububalls:
Hoe turned motivational speaker.

No be small hoe o, this one don turn shovel sef grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Kdon2: 11:37am On Dec 20, 2021
Agricmoney:

There is truth in what she just said but I still dey try comprehend wetin she talk lol

Anyway, Agriculture is life

Maybe you are one of those she is referring to.
Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 20, 2021
ImoleNaija:

I don quote you & I have nothing reasonable to say.

O ya, come & beat me in my house grin
Ain't gonna beat you man..you do have something reasonable to say man.. wink

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Kdon2: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Saw her recently when she came to the beach for her photoshoot, I rather not say some things I saw

Yearn abeg! You get right to talk abeg
Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Bennycollins: 11:40am On Dec 20, 2021
Obviously you are the most guilty of what you accuse others here. You read only the headline or maybe you read without understanding the part that said the problem is caused by people you voted into power for food offered to you. If you understood it you won't be calling others wailers.
blamingthedevil:
Expecially wailers and PDP Miscreants .

Most people above me read only the headline

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Kdon2: 11:42am On Dec 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:

This Useless Girl is trying too Hard to remain Relevant! undecided

Who ask her this Question?

How is it her Business?

Intellectual/Reading Laziness occurs everywhere in the World!
People do NOT like reading Long epistles or Topics, Just like this one! wink lipsrsealed

Make e no for be like say she no dey vibe too na!

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by McXponent(m): 11:46am On Dec 20, 2021
It's the small letter "n" in Nigeria for me
Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Adolfhitler001: 11:46am On Dec 20, 2021
Ashawo self get opinion angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2021
Tega always trying to shake tables after they destroyed her own table in bbn sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by jidxin(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2021
elmessiahs:
Omo na truth she yarn like forget her bangalee grin
Really? but wat about people that read understand and talk.
Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by poiZon: 11:51am On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=CuriousMynd post=108651993][/quote]
The entire story dey like ikoyi 21 storey wey collapse.

E no just make sense..
Nigerians don't read to understand, our leaders are so stressed... Like wetin e mean?
Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Sleekfingers: 11:55am On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=CuriousMynd post=108651993][/quote]

Nairaland is their headquarter.....
Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by spy24(m): 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
True
Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by ButterBurger: 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Irrelevant and irrational
Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by jrusky(m): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
And you read to understand that was why you can read that idiot called Buma or ebola prick to disgraced yourself and your family ba?
Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by benqo01(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
They only read to insult,they re here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Jensin543: 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
See below
Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by etazi0001: 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Who is this one?
Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by TooMuchStuff: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
Very Bomatically correct

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by winner37(m): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
This is accurate..
If you want to hear different news Headline go to local bars ,news paper sealing point, mama put it will shock you

1 Like

Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by Doyou2019: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
This is caused by our Educational system

We dont read or study to understand
We read to pass exam.

If you explain a topic the way you understand it and not the way it waas written verbatim by the prof, you have failed.

Blame it on school

See why we all need to read Napoleon Hill's 'Outwitting the Devil'?
Re: Tega Dominic: Many Nigerians Don’t Read To Understand (Pix) by slowice(m): 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
I nor blame her at all, na westside people cause all rubbish wey make small girl of yesterday wey ordinary boma Don see finish dey insult elders

Meanwhile, Swagga till una get sense grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law And His Baby Tiwaloluwa Show Off His Awards / PHOTO: Femi Kuti Visits IDP Camp In Maiduguri / Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.