Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Saving one of best Volkswagen car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Saving one of best Volkswagen car (2018 Views)

If You Have Any Volkswagen Car Any Type That You Want To Sale You Can Call Us / 6 Fuel Saving Tips For Automatic Drivers / 2019 Volkswagen Jetta Revealed (photos And Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saving one of best Volkswagen car by mrcoolautofix(m): 7:44am On Dec 20, 2021
Greetings, I was called upon by a seller few days ago to come and rescue a 07 jetta that's about getting chopped into bits,

It ranges a bell in my head I remember it's 06 version that I fixed gear issues, replaced engine, fixed multiple electricals with door, trunk not opening, ac not working, and she ran away with my outstanding balance of 130k

I am a hardcore lover of Volkswagen, if I will have a second name it will be Volkswagen,

I am highly obsessed with this machine more than I will ever be obsessed with any woman,

At this point junction now as I speak, I have four different versions of this car brands starting from mk 3, 4, passat b6 & now jetta,

When I was called, my question was quickly answered by the car, it starts and shut off, I could see there have replaced lots of parts including the brain box, ecu & cpk, but no solution,

I was told the owner purchased it as brand new and used it till date,

I could see that handsome handwriting clearly, & quickly I made the seller an offer he could not refuse,

Is at that point that I noticed that the seller was serious when he offered to pay as much as 100k to get the electrical issues resolved,

But that's not a good offer for me so we settled at me purchasing it,

Christ of white men, 1.6l ran mad like 4.6l german put magic in this pieces, she is as clean as wiring untampared ac works icy freaky cold still a virgin with variable displacement compressor factory fited,

In less than 2 hrs of purchase I figured out the one million dollar question that made the owner sold it to the butcher, after frustration from different electricians,

Now there is another challenge, it's a Manual transmission system, and it won't go into gear, I am currently working on it, update will be shared on my channel,

Kindly stop here for most of you who have grunge against my heavenly made American accent, for what's so ever Reason,

One last thing yet a again an again I have not only told you that you have a jet on the road, but a German machine I will forever be proud to own cos this machine hardly brings headache as for the electrical issue, it's one way traffic, it's either I solve it, or I solve it.

There is no trial and error with German machine, if you don't get, you will never get it

The real issue that create futher maths for Nigeria cut and nail tech is as cheap as N15k but knowing that parts is the secret of my inguinty........................ See you on the other side

1 Like

Re: Saving one of best Volkswagen car by beylinko02: 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2021
I love the Passat like nothing else. Each time it passed me, it always attract a second look from. Good to know someone else shares this obsession with the German machine like me. But why do Nigerian have so much hate for this brand?
Please help me out with the answer
Re: Saving one of best Volkswagen car by mrcoolautofix(m): 12:36am On Dec 31, 2021
beylinko02:
I love the Passat like nothing else. Each time it passed me, it always attract a second look from. Good to know someone else shares this obsession with the German machine like me. But why do Nigerian have so much hate for this brand?
Please help me out with the answer
Terrible mechanics cut & nail electrician create chaos like no other that blow out owners mind with their trial & error thing, aside this, I could see lots of German car fans that still won't give up.. aside this, this machine have been my most trusted brand, my travel to eastern region with my make 4, & I can't just stop loving how it maneuver different horrible terrain time after time without braking down, I have crossed my mind never to sell it off, It will remain with me till the end of my days... I have tested this junk car every little birds is getting insane about, & it's nothing but pieces of carton welded together & call it Toyota. I felt like I am committing sin when I drive this car, it's terrible, give me honda I will thank you a million times, the CV joint in honda is not a problem, if you see folks driving Toyota, 9 out then they faint hearts, but if you see Volkswagen owner, realistically you have a tough & strong man behind the wheel who don't go with bandwagon group of association, public opinion. So keep it guy.

3 Likes

Re: Saving one of best Volkswagen car by royalair(m): 2:02am On Dec 20, 2022
Hope this thread is still active. I just got a vw passat 2007 fsi 4 plug

2 Likes

Re: Saving one of best Volkswagen car by IceColdVeins(m): 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2022
royalair:
Hope this thread is still active. I just got a vw passat 2007 fsi 4 plug
me too oo. I’ve been cruising my volkswagen Passat cc 2012 for a couple of months now. It’s a solid car.
Re: Saving one of best Volkswagen car by royalair(m): 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
IceColdVeins:
me too oo. I’ve been cruising my volkswagen Passat cc 2012 for a couple of months now. It’s a solid car.
how can I contact you please??
Re: Saving one of best Volkswagen car by IceColdVeins(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2022
royalair:
how can I contact you please??
just replied your dm
Re: Saving one of best Volkswagen car by tellmemore15: 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
mrcoolautofix:
Greetings, I was called upon by a seller few days ago to come and rescue a 07 jetta that's about getting chopped into bits,

It ranges a bell in my head I remember it's 06 version that I fixed gear issues, replaced engine, fixed multiple electricals with door, trunk not opening, ac not working, and she ran away with my outstanding balance of 130k

I am a hardcore lover of Volkswagen, if I will have a second name it will be Volkswagen,

I am highly obsessed with this machine more than I will ever be obsessed with any woman,

At this point junction now as I speak, I have four different versions of this car brands starting from mk 3, 4, passat b6 & now jetta,

When I was called, my question was quickly answered by the car, it starts and shut off, I could see there have replaced lots of parts including the brain box, ecu & cpk, but no solution,

I was told the owner purchased it as brand new and used it till date,

I could see that handsome handwriting clearly, & quickly I made the seller an offer he could not refuse,

Is at that point that I noticed that the seller was serious when he offered to pay as much as 100k to get the electrical issues resolved,

But that's not a good offer for me so we settled at me purchasing it,

Christ of white men, 1.6l ran mad like 4.6l german put magic in this pieces, she is as clean as wiring untampared ac works icy freaky cold still a virgin with variable displacement compressor factory fited,

In less than 2 hrs of purchase I figured out the one million dollar question that made the owner sold it to the butcher, after frustration from different electricians,

Now there is another challenge, it's a Manual transmission system, and it won't go into gear, I am currently working on it, update will be shared on my channel,

Kindly stop here for most of you who have grunge against my heavenly made American accent, for what's so ever Reason,

One last thing yet a again an again I have not only told you that you have a jet on the road, but a German machine I will forever be proud to own cos this machine hardly brings headache as for the electrical issue, it's one way traffic, it's either I solve it, or I solve it.

There is no trial and error with German machine, if you don't get, you will never get it

The real issue that create futher maths for Nigeria cut and nail tech is as cheap as N15k but knowing that parts is the secret of my inguinty........................ See you on the other side

Yes VW do have some problems that can be very frustrating and people like u who should be helping them solve dis problem trick them into selling so u can keep Ur collection growing. With time d demand for VW will reduce, importers will stop bringing parts then the market dies in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Saving one of best Volkswagen car by mrcoolautofix(m): 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
tellmemore15:

Yes VW do have some problems that can be very frustrating and people like u who should be helping them solve dis problem trick them into selling so u can keep Ur collection growing. With time d demand for VW will reduce, importers will stop bringing parts then the market dies in Nigeria.

You call it trick, Well if people refuse to let professional like me solve their car problems, ofcourse I will be called upon to purchase it when they are frustrated after giving it to road side mechanics to mess it up. I teach people how to fix car problems for free, but I can't force people to learn or bring their car to me for repairs, by the way, if you see any vw passat cc or jetta newer models about getting chopped or sold dirt cheap, call me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peugeot 406 Spark Plug Issue (I Just Don't Know Again) / See Nigerians React As Toyota Set 2 Release Similar Wooden Car Built By Nigeria / Relationship Between RPM And Fuel Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.