Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,906 members, 7,799,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

How Long Does It Take The Anglican Church To Bury The Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Long Does It Take The Anglican Church To Bury The Dead (185 Views)

Let The Dead Bury The Dead (What Jesus Actually Meant?) / Kaduna To Evict 110-Year-Old Anglican Church, CAN Kicks / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take The Anglican Church To Bury The Dead by olawalepopoola: 11:15am On Dec 20, 2021
Good day all
I will like to know how many weeks the Anglican Church of Nigeria approved for the Dead to be buried after his/demise.
Thank you.
Re: How Long Does It Take The Anglican Church To Bury The Dead by Kriss216: 11:16am On Dec 20, 2021
olawalepopoola:
Good day all
I will like to know how many weeks the Anglican Church of Nigeria approved for the Dead to be buried after his/demise.
Thank you.
Two weeks max

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take The Anglican Church To Bury The Dead by DarkJeddi(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2021
3 months in the East..
Re: How Long Does It Take The Anglican Church To Bury The Dead by Megabig: 11:47am On Dec 20, 2021
olawalepopoola:
Good day all
Thank you.
I think it depends on the diocese, mine is 3 weeks else the person will not be brought to church, someone like a catechist will go to their house and bury the person instead

(1) (Reply)

A Big Truth / Wisdom From The Politics Of God. / Man Spotted Praying On A Busy Abuja Road (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.