Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? (2001 Views)

Looking For Scrabble Players In Apapa And Ajegunle / Any Scrabble Center In Lagos / Thread For Scrabble And Chess Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? by superCleanworks(m): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2021
Hello Family, I am looking for good Scrabble Players Around Karu, Abuja. please indicate so we can link up and play.. Thanks.

Whatsapp
Re: Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? by superCleanworks(m): 8:25am On Dec 23, 2021
.. Hello
Re: Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? by superCleanworks(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2021
Re: Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? by superCleanworks(m): 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
Re: Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? by superCleanworks(m): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re: Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? by superCleanworks(m): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Re: Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? by superCleanworks(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
anybody?
Re: Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? by superCleanworks(m): 7:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hello
Re: Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? by superCleanworks(m): 10:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Re: Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? by superCleanworks(m): 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Re: Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? by superCleanworks(m): 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
Re: Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? by superCleanworks(m): 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Re: Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? by superCleanworks(m): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
anyone?
Re: Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? by superCleanworks(m): 2:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
if you are a good scrabble player
let me know if you are near Karu so we meet up and play this weekend.

Whatsapp

Re: Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? by superCleanworks(m): 12:19pm On Jan 28, 2022
if you are around the area this weekend and you can play then call me.
Re: Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? by superCleanworks(m): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2022
Re: Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? by superCleanworks(m): 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2022
Re: Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? by superCleanworks(m): 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
who is available? i am looking for who to beat..
Re: Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? by dadoctore(m): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2022
I'd gladly take up the challenge but location ish
superCleanworks:
who is available? i am looking for who to beat..
Re: Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? by superCleanworks(m): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2022
dadoctore:
I'd gladly take up the challenge but location ish

No prob.
Who is available?
Re: Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? by ask4bk(m): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
I play always on android game, Scrabble Go!

Its awesome.

When you ready, let me beat you there online
Re: Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? by superCleanworks(m): 5:24am On Mar 22, 2022
ask4bk:
I play always on android game, Scrabble Go!

Its awesome.

When you ready, let me beat you there online

wait! do people still feel happy when you beat someone on SCRABBLE GO in 2022? is that what you call beat?
with all your cheat apps and dictionaries open? and you even say it is awesome?
Re: Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? by ask4bk(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2022
superCleanworks:

wait! do people still feel happy when you beat someone on SCRABBLE GO in 2022? is that what you call beat?
with all your cheat apps and dictionaries open? and you even say it is awesome?

Well, what you said being true, that's one way to enjoy the game on the go when you can't have the board physically with you.
Re: Any Scrabble Players Around Nyanya And Karu, Abuja??? by superCleanworks(m): 8:45am On May 21, 2022
who dey?

(1) (Reply)

Sound Problem On PES / Troubleshooting: Pes 6 Demo / Killer Instinct And Killer Instinct Gold On Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.