Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) (53182 Views)

Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Funflipper: 3:54am On Dec 21, 2021
floss:
Just for political gain, I bet he wants to create a new image that seems friendly to the people of Edo State before coming out again to contest for governor, he might get it right this time.

A stark illiterate contest for governor?

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by usagee36: 4:05am On Dec 21, 2021
Africans and backwardness grin grin grin grin watch as the Governor will fall too.
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Zetty177x: 5:23am On Dec 21, 2021
gistray:
Who is he.

And is he who?

If u are not from Edo, u might not understand...Edo nor be Lagos grin

Read people's comment to decode the man

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by floss(m): 5:25am On Dec 21, 2021
Funflipper:

A stark illiterate contest for governor?

You forgot that a professor with nepa bill certificate is the one ruling Nigeria... don't write anyone off yet... mind you kabaka is not an illiterate, he said with his own mouth during one of his interview that he is a graduate.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Zetty177x: 5:36am On Dec 21, 2021
floss:

You forgot that a professor with nepa bill certificate is the one ruling Nigeria... don't write anyone off yet... mind you kabaka is not an illiterate, he said with his own mouth during one of his interview that he is a graduate.

Una nor go kill person for NL. Which one be professor with NEPA bill? I been think say na Primary 6 certificate Buhari get

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by mudiana(m): 6:06am On Dec 21, 2021
Naijanascam:
Another strategy grin grin grin
no mind am. all those pple just dey hala for nothing. dude is learning to be a politician.
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by mudiana(m): 6:08am On Dec 21, 2021
usagee36:
Africans and backwardness grin grin grin grin watch as the Governor will fall too.
u don't know obaseki my guy. he can't fall for this theatrics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Badonasty(m): 6:10am On Dec 21, 2021
Lol...baba mouth don dry
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:19am On Dec 21, 2021
officialwdhtv:
Tony Kabaka gives his life to christ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m5gg4__wqg

My senior bros been tell me long ago say, dey no dey fight "meeting" (Kparakpor) how much more gov't.
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:20am On Dec 21, 2021
BanevsJoker:
Where was his life in last week's BBC Documentary?

Abeg show me link make I see the docu.
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by joelag: 6:28am On Dec 21, 2021
usagee36:

Obaseki wey Tinubu leave him matter, the man na iron mind him get.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by freshalien: 6:37am On Dec 21, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
As long as he genuiely comes to Jesus Christ, no matter what he has done in the past, Jesus will receive him, clean him up and make him a new creature.
There is Joy in heaven over 1 Sinner that repents, than 99 that see no need of repentance.

Yahweh/Jehovah/Allah is an all loving, all caring and all merciful God but he would send you to hell where you would weep, wail, scream, gnash your teeth, cry, shout, suffer and burn for all eternity. And yes, he still loves you! This una “god” ennn!

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by POLYGAMY: 6:41am On Dec 21, 2021
ValeeLove:
*giving your life to" is a figure of speech which means directing your life the route and way another person says. The accurate sentence for the headline is "accepting Christ" or "accepting Christ into his life".
IS IT A TABOO IF YOU ACCEPT GOD THE CREATOR INTO YOUR LIFE
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by ValeeLove(m): 6:53am On Dec 21, 2021
POLYGAMY:
IS IT A TABOO IF YOU ACCEPT GOD THE CREATOR INTO YOUR LIFE
Christ is God as man. He is much more relatable to us in that form, so we accept him so that we get connected back to God the Father.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by POLYGAMY: 7:05am On Dec 21, 2021
ValeeLove:
Christ is God as man. He is much more relatable to us in that form, so we accept him so that we get connected back to God the Father.
OK GOODLUCK
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by mywells: 7:08am On Dec 21, 2021
If you lose heaven you cry,drama would be unfolded when pdp regain power.
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by lagosrd: 7:30am On Dec 21, 2021
I suspect obaseki must have real cornered this guy from all angles. Its not easy to fight government ooo. Even without making any noise the hard guy came down to his knees

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by KayCee92(m): 7:36am On Dec 21, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
It's easier to deceive humans than convince them that they have been deceived.
Most especially women. I won't be surprised when I hear that the Lady whose voice can be loudly heard in the background is already WET.

The LADY won't ask herself,
If APC had won, would the same KABAKA be seen around the corridors of her church?
To Whom Brain Is Given, Common Sense is at Least Expected.

Nwaamaikpe is that you grin grin
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Charly68: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2021
Even your dressing proof you have encountered a change ... Congratulations sir
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by ediko5(m): 10:32am On Dec 21, 2021
Terrier99:

Do you understand what an alibi means in this context?

Oh yeah, I do. But I'm tryna tell you that the BBC interview has nothing to do with this. It seems you think it's the BBC documentary that exposed him as a cultist.

For the Alibi he's tryna reconcile with the governor cos it seems nothing dey enter him pocket from APC anymore.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by NobleRace: 10:34am On Dec 21, 2021
olayiwola72:

Ogbeni I na lie

Smiles. Truth never changes, even if it is disbelieved.
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by nairamaniac: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
Crenzywilliams:
.is he giving his life to Christ or to the obaseki
HalF Of the people that commented on this thread had no single idea about what played in the video posted.

He is actually using the church to plead to Obaseki.

The one of giving his life to Christ was merely an additional act.

Even the OP didn't do justice to the Title.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Akpan107(m): 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
POLYGAMY:
HOW CAN ANY REASONABLE HUMAN BEING GIVE HIS LIFE TO A FELLOW HUMAN

CHRISTIAN LOGIC: WORSHIP CREATION INSTEAD OF CREATOR

Quran sura 4:171 admit Jesus is the word of Allah,

My question, is the word of Allah your god a creation?

If yes, who created the word of Allah your god?
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Terrier99: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
ediko5:

Oh yeah, I do. But I'm tryna tell you that the BBC interview has nothing to do with this. It seems you think it's the BBC documentary that exposed him as a cultist.

For the Alibi he's tryna reconcile with the governor cos it seems nothing dey enter him pocket from APC anymore.

That's not what alibi means.
We all knew he was a cultist. The interview exposed that fact to the whole world. Now he is trying to launder his image and this show of repentance is an alibi.
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by Fourwinds: 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
IfIPerishIPeris:
As long as he genuiely comes to Jesus Christ, no matter what he has done in the past, Jesus will receive him, clean him up and make him a new creature.
There is Joy in heaven over 1 Sinner that repents, than 99 that see no need of repentance.

It is fake Jaree... God used Obaseki to humble the man...there is no more free money that is why he is faking give his life to Christ....now when election come and he candidate win you go know his true colour
Re: Tony Kabaka Gives His Life To Christ! (full Video) by salykely(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
officialwdhtv:
Tony Kabaka gives his life to christ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m5gg4__wqg

Hunger can reset the brain of a hoodlum back to factory settings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies / Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Pictured Together / CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.