Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment (24692 Views)

How Long Have You Been Searching For A Job Now? / Employment Bond; Is It Binding Without Employment Letter? / Graduate Without A Job? How To Create A Job From Home (secrets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by PrinceShakor(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
Same here
Denvacandy:
The goal of every student is to graduate from school and secure a good job, but seems the country has changed that line

Graduate since 2016
NYSC done

no employement yet, still in my fathers house with no hope for tomorrow
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Kaybae(f): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
Huuu, 10years
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by gnhpowerhouse: 3:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
BabaCommander:
10 yrs

embarassed embarassed
. shocked BabaCommander Y now , Command Job to Happen now ..well if true God would provide Job ...

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by BabaCommander: 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
gnhpowerhouse:
. shocked BabaCommander Y now , Command Job to Happen now ..well if true God would provide Job ...
Man I an't looking for any darn job..
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Frales6(f): 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
2019. Teaching job for private school no be work. No capital to start business
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by worldclass68(m): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
A month now embarassed....
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Olunmercy56(f): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Ciscogod:

I graduated 2011, What did you study in school ? are you in Lagos ?

I'm not in Lagos
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by WizBLANCE(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
Graduated 2016
NYSC 2017
Waited till 2019 before starting a business.

Long story short

I have given job to 4 people now... Could be more by 2022.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Olunmercy56(f): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
Sucremaque:

cry
What are you doing now??

I'm managing somewhere. I need capital to start a business.
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by yellowgarri2(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
Onogueks:

Come I wan know how lagos be. How we go fit chat?
send a dm
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by hoebamaa(m): 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
6 years.
I graduated In 2013. Did my NSYC in the year 2014/15.
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by yellowgarri2(m): 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
WizBLANCE:
Graduated 2016
NYSC 2017
Waited till 2019 before starting a business.

Long story short

I have given job to 4 people now... Could be more by 2022.
baba abeg I dey here
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Olunmercy56(f): 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
post=108692455:

For over 10 years ??
Jesuuuuu
shocked shocked shocked

Entrepreneurship is the way to go sis.
You can never regret it.

All the very best for the incoming year.

Please kindly send a pm.

All the very best ma.

Is it for free?
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by jamexborn(m): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
8years
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by hardon1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
I have never been gainfully employed and its almost a decade and half.... Just tiny tiny patch patch jobs here and there

I don give up on job hunting long ago cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Geesaintagape: 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
Denvacandy:
The goal of every student is to graduate from school and secure a good job, but seems the country has changed that line

Graduate since 2016
NYSC done

U be mumu
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Nwaotu10(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
Onogueks:

We fit chat. Coz life nor just easy at all
Sure, bro.
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Geesaintagape: 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
I never stayed unemployed since I graduated 2015. I do any job that comes my way ie hustling. Today I have a � 2 bedroom flat.
My advice to undergraduates/unemployed graduates is remove ego of certificate from your head as fast as possible.

1 Like

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Goalsniper: 4:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
Justinlean02:
Graduated since 2010 and since no job until I learnt Blockchain, started trading crypto esp ( $TAT COIN and B N B )to survive. Haven't really been a smooth journey due to Cryptocurency volatile nature. The next journey is NFT still early for Africans to join as wealth plenty.

Can't wait to unleash more African arts to the world through NFT.

So for serious minded folks only check out NFT guide on my signature

I am interested in this NFT, can you share your Twitter account or your WhatsApp number.
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Newyorkitis(m): 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
DollarBuddy:

Abeg na universal remote u dey use abi na which type, lol... Kidding grin grin

Please what's the nature of the remote job? Writing, programming, graphic designing or what?? Thanks in anticipation of ur reply.

Lols

No be create the thread o... I just commented like a member.
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by ajaeben: 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
for long time
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by WizBLANCE(m): 4:22pm On Dec 21, 2021
yellowgarri2:
baba abeg I dey here

Smile, did I Remeber to mention I run a business?

Working in a shop demands trust (no offense intended) above all. Then knowledge of the trade.

For me I had the trust of my kid brother. He wasn't educated but was doing very well. I have to swallow my pride to learn the rope. (it cost a lot to be humble but the reward is always there)

I believe there are things one could learn. The condition don't have to be perfect. Just learn it.

It could be of great help tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Hallabee1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 21, 2021
Aje....

Before i graduated , i have created my brand....all you need is to think outside the BOX....and more also there are jobs out there but Not wanting to settle for less.....(not the less like that ) but there are jobs that pay but it might be low but you can start from there...
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by VTJN(m): 4:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
Interesting

It's been over a year I've been job haunting and policing foreign scholarships on the internet simultaneously with Airtel #25 night plan. I've been on the look out in writing IELTS on a sitting and smatched it silly. Sadly, no money in making it come fruition

I had a goal, wanted to mask out the number of professional experience needed to write my exam. Hence, no job in sight despite my zealousness and total disposition in getting one

I'm 26, the first son of my family. My consistency in navigating through job haunt, relocation through scholarship and finding myself is gradually getting blurred seriously

My tenacity in making sure not settling on my oasis is wading off. I wouldn't want my joblessness to span beyond now sincerely. I'm getting exhausted and tired

I wish my case could be different.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Bnladan(m): 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
A month. Got 3 job offers same year and chose d least paid among them. cool
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by kechywillz(m): 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
Denvacandy:

Graduate since 2016
NYSC done

Travel out
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by honcdm01(m): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
10 years
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by RealisticGirl(f): 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
Since 2012, it has never been easy and no money for business cry
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by ALFADOS(m): 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
CAN TELL, STILL SEARCHINH
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Hkff: 4:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Never
Re: How Long Have You Been A Graduate Without Employment by Onogueks(m): 4:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
PrinceShakor:
Same here

We many oo. Let me get you on WhatsApp Na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should I Leave My Bank Job For A Chinese Owned Multinational Telecoms Company? / Ushering Jobs For Females / KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.