Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution (12892 Views)

Hi Which Of Your New Year Revolution 2022 Have You Really Kept To.... / Where Did You Spend Your 2021 Cross Over Night??? / [2021] New Original UFI Box Emmc Service Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by marshalcarter: 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
Gettin a laptop and a brand new phone...and I did...
Thank God

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by Newyorkitis(m): 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
Your scorecard is better than that from Aso Rock!

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by Gopamous: 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
He fared poorly
Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by Yoighaman(m): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
hectorswag:
Revolution or resolution

All join smiley

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by TeeGentle(m): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
ONLY GOD KNOWS
Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by BouquiLake: 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Revolution kwa? shocked sad sad sad Resolution ma ni o... E ma sa wa Lori ru!!!

wonderr:
I could remember vividly at the beginning of this year I sincerely made some new year revolution that am gonna do but I could only fufil a little
1- to quit smoking. ✓
2- to quit gambling ×
3- to quit drinking. ✓
4- to join the gym. ×
5- save money. ½
6- move closer to my family members ✓
So it's your turn let's hear from you how many were you able to do?

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by jericco1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Congratulations
Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by Cyoung4real(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
I didn’t set any particular goal for this year, I just prayed for it to be better than last and it was and my prayer remains the same for next year to be better than this year. I don’t care about who is doing better than me as long as I’m doing better than I was last year.

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by brain54(m): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
I stopped making new year resolutions a long time ago...

I never ever stick to them!
Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by Lordbinsmar: 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
I thank God for everything I have achieved in 2021. Best year for me on a personal term.

I can't thank God less

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by Eriokanmi: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
I wanted a new house...with spec of 5 room duplex with a swimming pool...just the way I jotted it down and I got it. Wanted enrolling my son in one of the best schools in Lagos, employed home teachers to complement school lessons. My son cleared his entrance exams.

6 Likes

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
Millimann:
I have between now and 31st December to achieve my own.
Loud am, comrade.

We dey back too

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by Rickylambert: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Despite setting a high standard for myself,this yr is the worst yr in my existence in the face of the earth.

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by oxen: 7:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
2021 has been my worst year ever , wouldn't wish such on my enemies. Lost a lot of money , poor choices , I still thank God for life

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Saved an extra 7m dis year

E be like say I go sell off my Lexus
enter canada nxt yr

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by BePrepared: 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
I don't do new year resolution, I'm not under any negative addiction, because Jesus in me broke masturbating which was an addiction to me.

Anything that tries to entangle me I take it to Jesus

He lives in me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by wonderr(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
marshalcarter:
Gettin a laptop and a brand new phone...and I did...
Thank God
hope you are not using the phone and laptop for what am thinking?

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by wonderr(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
BePrepared:
I don't do new year resolution, I'm not under any negative addiction, because Jesus in me broke masturbating which was an addiction to me.

Anything that tries to entangle me I take it to
He lives in me
am happy for you how about setting new goals this new year
Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by wonderr(m): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Saved an extra 7m dis year

E be like say I go sell off my Lexus
enter canada nxt yr
ballers in the building

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by wonderr(m): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
oxen:
2021 has been my worst year ever , wouldn't wish such on my enemies. Lost a lot of money , poor choices , I still thank God for life
am thinking sport betting or forex?

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by gazza07(m): 7:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
Got married
Had a baby
Start going to church again
Got closer to God
Got richer

It remains rav4 and house in banana island

5 Likes

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by Manigie: 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Damnnn fuckkk

You mean this were your target....you must be a pussy ass niggar
Smoking is good....but be careful on the amount of smoke you puff...because no matter the amount of cigarette or weed we smoke ...we can never be the most high..only jah(God) is the most high

Gambling is good....for everyday day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which Gambling is among.....a big shout to my fellow Gambler, high rollers, stakers and punters

Drinking is good...the word of God warms the soul but only a good beer warms the belly

Join the gym...keeping fit is good...but you have to keep your bank account fit first

Save money is bad....saving for tomorrow that is never guaranteed.....spend some money son...money is not for saving...it is for spending

Move closer to your family.......that is nice....family is everything....I agree with you on that of the moving closer to family
Most of your quotes make me laugh and I just move on after that, but, man, damn niggar, this is one awesome and sensational post coming from you......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by wonderr(m): 7:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
Rickylambert:
Despite setting a high standard for myself,this yr is the worst yr in my existence in the face of the earth.
pls thank God for life
When there is life there is hope if you say it's your worst year what do you want prisoners or people in sick bed to say

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by Goldentulip2: 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hehe none of the above op but 2022 I plan to start eating healthy..less oil, less red meat, avoidance of junk food etc

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by Holger: 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
Good luck on that, meanwhile it's resolution not that shii you typed

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by NohurryInLife: 7:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
If I say make I talk, how many I wan even talk sef??
Make I just mellow lipsrsealed
Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by BePrepared: 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
wonderr:
am happy for you how about setting new goals this new year

Yeah I do that

Thats what every compos mentis homo sapiens should do..

Before the first quarter of this year I'm finishing my first book, its 80% done

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by wonderr(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Damnnn fuckkk

You mean this were your target....you must be a pussy ass niggar
Smoking is good....but be careful on the amount of smoke you puff...because no matter the amount of cigarette or weed we smoke ...we can never be the most high..only jah(God) is the most high

Gambling is good....for everyday day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which Gambling is among.....a big shout to my fellow Gambler, high rollers, stakers and punters

Drinking is good...the word of God warms the soul but only a good beer warms the belly

Join the gym...keeping fit is good...but you have to keep your bank account fit first

Save money is bad....saving for tomorrow that is never guaranteed.....spend some money son...money is not for saving...it is for spending

Move closer to your family.......that is nice....family is everything....I agree with you on that of the moving closer to family
u are high my nigga
Different strokes for different folks

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by wonderr(m): 7:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jaymoney5000:
Wahala
wahala be like nipple e no dey bleach

1 Like

Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by wonderr(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
seunlayi:
Just keep improving in those areas. Your problem are already half solved the moment you listed those areas
can you share yours please?
Re: What's Up With Your 2021 New Year Revolution by wonderr(m): 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

My own resolution was to become a superstar this year, am not close to that but still looking up to almighty
to be a superstar is not a day job my bro keep d fire up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account / Stolen Babies Reunited With Parents In Imo / A New Kind Of Creature Found In The Forest Of Nandurbar District India (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.