Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,437 members, 7,801,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Why Do Girls Want Their Ex To Do Christmas For Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Want Their Ex To Do Christmas For Them? (399 Views)

Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Want Their Ex To Do Christmas For Them? by fineboynl(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
I want to know why Girls called their ex when xmas is already. And They will start by saying you done forget me. They wouldn't be able to go to the point but beating around the bush. If you keep calm and don't rush but reply them with few words. Ok, yes. Yea, they lost voice balance because initially they wanted you to do the talking.

There is even some numbers that will call and I don't have it. And when they notice I don't know who is talking. They will cut the call.
Re: Why Do Girls Want Their Ex To Do Christmas For Them? by yuping(m): 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
No go loose guide oooo, anything like billing just frankly chase it away. No shame in saying I only celebrate Christmas with my family.
Re: Why Do Girls Want Their Ex To Do Christmas For Them? by daddytime(m): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Because there is an "X" in Xmas.... grin

Check out my signature make we fit enjoy XMAS with the Xes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Want Their Ex To Do Christmas For Them? by Mrkumareze(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lol, one was once rude on me, saying she pays her bills and bla bla.. yesterday I got her text, *I need money for Christmas*... I jeje replied her; *I do not understand* still waiting for her reply grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Want Their Ex To Do Christmas For Them? by Befulfilled(f): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
daddytime:
Because there is an "X" is Xmas.... grin

Funny
Re: Why Do Girls Want Their Ex To Do Christmas For Them? by Kriss216: 5:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Lol, one was once rude on me, saying she pays her bills and bla bla.. yesterday I got her text, *I need money for Christmas*... I jeje replied her; *I do not understand* still waiting for her reply grin
Perfect reply.

She go don regret why she sent that wack format to you. You're on Guard. Nice one

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Want Their Ex To Do Christmas For Them? by Bobloco: 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
Because of a law called Okafor's law
Re: Why Do Girls Want Their Ex To Do Christmas For Them? by khiaa(f): 6:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
fineboynl:
I want to know why Girls called their ex when xmas is already. And They will start by saying you done forget me. They wouldn't be able to go to the point but beating around the bush. If you keep calm and don't rush but reply them with few words. Ok, yes. Yea, they lost voice balance because initially they wanted you to do the talking.

There is even some numbers that will call and I don't have it. And when they notice I don't know who is talking. They will cut the call.

Because some guys are stupid enough to do it. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why It Is Good To Live With Your Partner Before Marriage. / If You Know Road,show A Brother / Got The Acc No/name OF THE Guy That Scammed My Lil Sis 1mil..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.